HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Throne´s room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eleanor of Austria
Princess of Castille
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:49 pm

I smile at her.

"You have a very large family my lady and it is nice to meet you cousin. Spain is always by you as long as i am it's princess.

My lady i would if i may like to stay here a while before my travels back to Spain."

I then sit down on a chair.

"I am pleased you shall think on my offer your Grace."
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 pm

The Queen, Juana smiled kindly toward her "You are most welcome to stay here as long as you like, I have plenty of room for you to stay here with me. Besides I do enjoy the company of others" She welcomed this young Princess at her side "I know what it is like to be a woman in a man's world, us ladies must stick together don't you agree?" she winks at her and smiled once more sitting back in her chair then took a drink from her wine. She knew she had pressing matters in England to attend to, her servant comes in bringing her a letter from England stating alliances with England are stead fast and moving forward but her presence is required for it and with her ambassador she would travel

"It seems I am to go to England as well, my husband's brother writes to me that I am to meet with the King of England. I probably should rest before making my long journey but I will write with you and let you know when I am to come to Spain. I cannot wait to see it."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Princess of Castille
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:10 pm

"You are indeed correct your majesty. Us ladies must stay together.

You say you must travel to England your Grace and i must return to Spain soon but i was hoping to remain here to spend some time in your country your Grace"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:22 pm

Juana looked over at her and given her a warm smile "You may remain in my kingdom as long as you like, perhaps you would like to visit Calabria or Taranto, I find them to be most enjoyable. You need not have to return to Spain right away, you can spend time with my children while i'm in England, my husband will be present as well." she told her then rises to her feet "I should though rest before my travels, I leave tomorrow in the evening." she assures her Naples is just as much home to her as well and she orders her servants to prepare her things for the journey to England. She makes her way to her bed chambers then within the evening after she aboards a ship to England making her way there.

http://thetudorsworld.yetkinforum.com/t3666-guest-apartments-for-juana-queen-of-naples-and-jerusalem
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Princess of Castille
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:17 pm

"Very well my lady i shall remain here in my apartments you have graciously provided for me and perhaps i could teach your children some Spanish and some traditional Spanish ways to prepare them for their journey to my kingdom upon your return my lady.

If i may ask your Grace may i see my chambers before you leave so as not to intrude"
i say as i smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:18 am

Juana nodded to her "Yes, as my children are in Taranto you may stay there if you wish, I have your chambers prepared, you may go there immediately when you are ready to the
http://thetudorsworld.yetkinforum.com/t3667-guest-chambers-for-eleanor-of-austria#93064
They are made specially for your comfort, I'm sure you will find it quite comfortable there. I too grew up in Taranto. I hope you enjoy it there very much
" she says with a warm smile to her. She has her servant bring the Princess of Castile to her chambers so she may rest.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Princess of Castille
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:50 am

"I am most grateful to you for your help my lady and i shall indeed travel to Taranto and spend time with your children and await your return here to Naples"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   

Back to top Go down

Throne´s room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3