The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth's Chambers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Elizabeth looked at Casper then to Edward "Here... sleeping." she said and she directed for Casper to leave "To wake her would truly rude indeed."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Gently I take Mary out of her bassinet, not waking her and smile, kissing her sweet forehead. I motion for my servant to bring in some papers from the pope. This is a papal bull declaring our daughter as my legitimate and legal heir. It was acquired while you were still with child. To take her would be disrespecting the Pope. She is hereby declared HRH Princess Mary of Scotland and Shetland. I begin to back up as more people fill the room....my people.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow at him and she frowned "I was not going take her, I am going to Cawdor as you requested." she said and she stepped forward for her daughter and she looked as his people were coming in "What's going on?" she asked in a shaky voice and she gulped "please don't take her from me.." she whispered as her eyes began to water.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 pm

I trusted you in the beginning but after your friend showed up, doubts flooded my mind. I see the sadness in her eyes and I truly do feel bad but I must protect what is mine....what I love. I hand Mary off to her new nanny and they leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Elizabeth watched the nanny leave and she walked up to Edward and took his hand and looked him in his eyes "Edward...I grew up without my father and mother, i would never take her from you.." she whispered and she touched his cheek softly "Please do not do this to me.."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:08 pm

I close my eyes, breathing deep in a sad attempt to hide my emotions. I dont want to but I must. I grew up without my parents as well but Mary will know both her parents. She isnt leaving Ballindalloch just yet but you may if you wish. Oh and tell your brother and friend to leave willingly or they will face banishment along with you. I am not for them to toy around with. I back away from her and move towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Elizabeth couldn't breath for a moment out of pure shock as she stared at him "Stop this..you are killing me." she whispered "You annul our marriage and when I finally am over you, you come back and make me fall inlove with you again just for you to take my child from me." she said "wherever my daughter stays, I am staying with her." she said firmly as she felt a little faint.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Elizabeth, how would it look if I marry again and my former wife lives with me. It would be rather awkward for me. You have Cawdor which is only 4 miles from here and you can visit anytime you wish. I refuse to back down this time. I turn around and open the door to walk out but not before saying, Once you get your brother and your friend to leave, then we shall talk. With that, I leave to go see my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Elizabeth looked around and she took a deep breath and held back tears and she looked down. This wasn't over, she would have her own back on him. Looking up again she went over to a piece of parchment to write a letter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth's Chambers
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5