The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Great Hall

Go down 
+27
Lilliana Monroe
Katerina Anechka
Niklaus Petrovin
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Madeline Bouvier
Gabriel Murphy
Thomas Craven
Anna Stafford
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry Percy
Edward Craven
Noelle Hoffman
Royce Westmoreland
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Seymour
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Isabel Leigh
Elizabeth Seymour
Juan Garcia
Henry VIII of England
Margaret of Austria
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Nan Saville
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

The Great Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:46 pm

of course i like to dance you know its my favourite past time apart from playing music smiles takes your hand and walks with you to the dance floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Jonathan Atmoor wrote:
He smiled proudly.
Oh yes, I am very handsome indeed.
Raised his eyebrows and chuckled quietly.
I suppose it was a compliement. Thank you, lady Le Fay. It was very nice to hear this. If we are telling so kind things to each other, I must admit, you look very beautiful in this dress. I will also add that you are simply a beautiful woman, but it probably doesn't sound originally, as this is obvious there are many men who adore your beauty.
Smiled warmly. She has just said she likes hunting... He glanced at her with astonishment.
Are you serious now, my lady? Hunting? I have always been convinced it was the activity intended for men, but now it seems I was wrong and I am of course impressed!
Nodded and shrugged slightly.
I also like hunting. Horse riding... It has been my biggest passion recently! And I also like travelling.

blushes i believe you are lying to me i am not that pretty but thank you for saying giggles yes i love hunting perhaps next time you go i can come with you, no my father taught me hunting saying everyone needs to learn as you never know when the food would run out on the table, therefore if you know how to hunt you have pleanty of food. i also like travelling, but do not go away that often.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Cordelia Rose Tudor wrote:
of course i like to dance you know its my favourite past time apart from playing music smiles takes your hand and walks with you to the dance floor

Royce brought her until the dancefloor, keeping her hand. Then bowed and started dancing with her

You never told me of being a good dancer, my lady...

He said smiling, following the music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 pm

laughs alittle i love dancing but it all depends on who asks me to dance
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Royce laughed for her words

Oh...it's a big compliment, my lady! Are you sure that I deserve it?

He asked while smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 pm

yes you deserve anything my lord smiles
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:01 pm

I must denay, as I am not lying to you. Do not start a fight with me, I am the one who is right!
Said pointing her with his finger and smiled widely. Then she continued the story of hunting.
Then your father is a wise man... And also very caring. That's good he taught you such things. My father left teaching to others, so he gave me almost no knowledge himself. I had to benefit from experience of others or just gain it myself... Luckly, I have this moments of life already behind me!
He breathed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:32 pm

yes you deserve anything my lord smiles

Royce smiled and made her turn around herself

You're a very kind lady, Cordelia. I hope the King will give you back the place you deserve at court...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:20 pm

well i do not know it would make me happy but if not i do not know what i would do
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Royce smiled after her words

You're a princess, Cordelia. You're royal. You'll see...people will learn to respect you. And to love you...

He added whispering, while dancing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Jonathan Atmoor wrote:
I must denay, as I am not lying to you. Do not start a fight with me, I am the one who is right!
Said pointing her with his finger and smiled widely. Then she continued the story of hunting.
Then your father is a wise man... And also very caring. That's good he taught you such things. My father left teaching to others, so he gave me almost no knowledge himself. I had to benefit from experience of others or just gain it myself... Luckly, I have this moments of life already behind me!
He breathed a sigh of relief.

starts to giggle as he points at me, i am sorry to hear that about your father am sure he still loved you, you have not done a bad job if i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Royce smiled after her words

You're a princess, Cordelia. You're royal. You'll see...people will learn to respect you. And to love you...

He added whispering, while dancing

smiles [b]how is you and your lady then i heard about
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Royce sighed deeply as she mentioned Katarina

Oh...she is not at court, actually. Maybe she needs to stay alone for a while...

He answered, trying to smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:38 pm

oh i am sorry to hear that it must hurt you abit not to be with her, i could never leave my man alone i would want to be with him all the time
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 am

Well yes, he has always loved me, though he wasn't a really caring father.
Shook his head.
What do you mean? Do you think I am good at everything what I've learned?
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:50 pm

oh i am sorry to hear that it must hurt you abit not to be with her, i could never leave my man alone i would want to be with him all the time

Royce smiled weakly

Oh...I have no doubts you would, Cordelia. Your future husband will be a lucky man...

He replied. Then music stopped and everyone clapped their hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:32 am

as the music stops i curtsy to Royce. you think so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:35 am

yes i did mean that in a good way, smiles i hope i did not offend thee i did not mean to
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:42 pm

as the music stops i curtsy to Royce. you think so

Royce bowed at her and took her hand, brining her to his table again

But of course...I have no doubts about that...

He smiled and prepared a chair, inviting her to sit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 pm

smiles as we head back to his table, never enjoyed some one company and his just felt right, takes the seat when its offered. well i take your word for it
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Royce sat next to her and poured her some wine

I have to say...that I really enjoy your company, Cordelia. You're a nice girl...

He added smiling, glancing at her while pouring wine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:13 pm

blushes i do not know what to say, i be lost around here if i did not have you. Glad we are friends
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Royce smiled. looking thoughtfully at his goblet

Yes...it's really important having sincere friends at court. Especially in your situation. I love our friendship, Cordelia...

He added, turning his eyes to her
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Of course not! It was a nice compliement even though you don't know me that long, my lady.
Blinked with one of his eyes and smiled.
Do you know anyone from the Royal family?
Asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:49 pm

smiles well am honoured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next