The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+15
Angelique LaMarnier
William Herbert
Mary Tudor
Mary Boleyn
William Kingston
Dorothy Seymour
Chandra Knight
Jane Bassett
Alice More
Edward Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Charlotte Rosenauer
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Charles Brandon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Easter Party - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Elizabeth grinned at him and she waited until she was close to him before saying her answer "Its not.." she began as she moved away from him and she then went back "to be performed infront of everyone...just two people...alone.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Oh really? Interesting.... We part but my eyes never leave hers. We dance, eventually switching partners through the dance but our eyes never split.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Elizabeth kept dancing but as she dance came to an end she curtsied to the partner she had ended up with and she stood and looked at Matthew and she went over to him "I think id like to talk to you in a more..enclosed space." she said "Come to me chambers." she said as she backed away and soon she was out of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Edward Seymour wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
"Well..thank you sister." I smiled, not really used to compliments but I'd gladly accept them from her. "I trust you've been behaving yourself lately." I smirked, knowing full well she was honorable like every woman in my family.

I sighed, rolling my eyes playfully. ''Of course!When I wasn't?'' I said with soft smile. ''How have you been brother?'' I asked as I noticed Thomas entering into the hall and I smiled to him.

"I'm your big brother, I'm obligated to ask these things," I said teasing her. "Ive been well, thank you sister. I suppose my mind's just been in a fog lately." I sipped some wine and followed Eilzabeth's glance to where Thomas was walking in. I nodded to him out of politeness. We were never on the greatest of terms and probably never would be.

I smiled widely. ''I know,brother....'' I said and then looked at him worriedly. ''Why is that? Did something happened.'' I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 pm

As I sit and watch him and his whore dance, I sip my wine thinking to myself, and smiling to my new friend I walk over to him so that's your whore, I thought you could do better before walking off
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Elizabeth Crawley wrote:
Elizabeth kept dancing but as she dance came to an end she curtsied to the partner she had ended up with and she stood and looked at Matthew and she went over to him "I think id like to talk to you in a more..enclosed space." she said "Come to me chambers." she said as she backed away and soon she was out of the hall.

I follow behind her....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Chuckles as he runs after her before I turn back to the party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:41 pm

As I watch feeling the pain I quietly sip my wine in a chair as I watch knowing that court can ruin marriages and relationship as there so many people who destroy them as I think some times its best to remain single
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
"Yes, I think you will be fine. I will keep you in my thoughts.. but until then just enjoy the attention, and being able to eat whatever you like!" Charlotte giggled. "Yes, so much has changed since my return. I have a lot to catch up on I suppose... and it seems this country is changing rapidly." She smiled as she thought of her homeland. "It is a very beautiful place indeed. It's like a land from a fairy tale... beautiful mountains and forests, rivers and valleys. It's very tranquil. I have traveled most of my life, so I think that for me it is nothing new, I have grown used to it. But there are some beautiful things to see in this world," she said sighing.

She laughed softly. ''Oh my husband already spoiled me to much,but I don't mind....Thank you,you are very kind.''She nodded slightly. ''Yes everything is changing in blink of the eye.'' She said and then listened Charlotte carefully trying to imagine how everything looks like. ''It sounds like heaven to me...I would like to go there and see those beautiful things you described.''
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:34 am

Elizabeth von Oldenburg wrote:
you have as I smile Maybe one day you can visit as my guest, I look around England is very nice still not sure about the people

"That's a great idea, even though i've just returned, my journey are usually business. I would like to be on holiday for once." He said as he glanced over at Edward and Lizzie raising his goblet toward them and taking a drink. Then turned his attention back to Elizabeth. "What do you mean by your not sure about the people?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:09 am

Chandra Knight wrote:
"Yes, I think you will be fine. I will keep you in my thoughts.. but until then just enjoy the attention, and being able to eat whatever you like!" Charlotte giggled. "Yes, so much has changed since my return. I have a lot to catch up on I suppose... and it seems this country is changing rapidly." She smiled as she thought of her homeland. "It is a very beautiful place indeed. It's like a land from a fairy tale... beautiful mountains and forests, rivers and valleys. It's very tranquil. I have traveled most of my life, so I think that for me it is nothing new, I have grown used to it. But there are some beautiful things to see in this world," she said sighing.

She laughed softly. ''Oh my husband already spoiled me to much,but I don't mind....Thank you,you are very kind.''She nodded slightly. ''Yes everything is changing in blink of the eye.'' She said and then listened Charlotte carefully trying to imagine how everything looks like. ''It sounds like heaven to me...I would like to go there and see those beautiful things you described.''

"Then he is a good husband indeed!" She smiled. "So which of these men is your husband?" She nodded in agreement. "Yes, these days one must be very careful with their words as much as their actions, it's a very precarious time." She nodded, smiling as she sighed thinking of the land she left behind. "Oh it is so beautiful, I really think you would love it. Perhaps after your childbirth, and when your baby is a little older, you should take the trip."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:39 am

Thomas Seymour wrote:
you have as I smile Maybe one day you can visit as my guest, I look around England is very nice still not sure about the people

"That's a great idea, even though i've just returned, my journey are usually business. I would like to be on holiday for once." He said as he glanced over at Edward and Lizzie raising his goblet toward them and taking a drink. Then turned his attention back to Elizabeth. "What do you mean by your not sure about the people?"

since I have been here the are very people who have actually been nice to me but I can add another person to that list, please tell me more about your self. Are you married? as I notice how good looking he is
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Chandra Knight wrote:

"Then he is a good husband indeed!" She smiled. "So which of these men is your husband?" She nodded in agreement. "Yes, these days one must be very careful with their words as much as their actions, it's a very precarious time." She nodded, smiling as she sighed thinking of the land she left behind. "Oh it is so beautiful, I really think you would love it. Perhaps after your childbirth, and when your baby is a little older, you should take the trip."

''Yes he is'' She said and then shook her head softly.''Oh he is not here! He have some duties to do and he can not attend.And yours?Is he here?'' She asked kindly,looking around the hall. ''Yes that would be lovely and maybe I will do that.'' She said smiling. ''Do you miss your home?''
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:22 am

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
"Well..thank you sister." I smiled, not really used to compliments but I'd gladly accept them from her. "I trust you've been behaving yourself lately." I smirked, knowing full well she was honorable like every woman in my family.

I sighed, rolling my eyes playfully. ''Of course!When I wasn't?'' I said with soft smile. ''How have you been brother?'' I asked as I noticed Thomas entering into the hall and I smiled to him.

"I'm your big brother, I'm obligated to ask these things," I said teasing her. "Ive been well, thank you sister. I suppose my mind's just been in a fog lately." I sipped some wine and followed Eilzabeth's glance to where Thomas was walking in. I nodded to him out of politeness. We were never on the greatest of terms and probably never would be.

I smiled widely. ''I know,brother....'' I said and then looked at him worriedly. ''Why is that? Did something happened.'' I asked.

I shook my head, wanting more than anything to put it out of my mind. "It's only that the wedding has been delayed, until Anne returns to court. In truth I am quite anxious to marry her."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:27 am

Thomas Seymour wrote:

since I have been here the are very people who have actually been nice to me but I can add another person to that list, please tell me more about your self. Are you married? as I notice how good looking he is

Thomas wondered who could dislike this lovely woman. "Well I apologize for those unworthy people, they just didn't give you a chance for you to speak to them and work your wilds" He smirked. "Well I come from a large family, some of my siblings live here at court as well. And no I am not married." He said as he was enjoying his time with her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 am

"I am sorry to have missed him then. My husband is also unable to attend tonight, but I could not miss it myself. I've been in confinement too long. I need to be out in the world." She smiled. "I advise you to take the journey, it is well worth it. I do miss it at times, but in truth I only spent very few years there, and I think your home is where your family and your good friends are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:05 am

Thomas Seymour wrote:

Thomas wondered who could dislike this lovely woman. "Well I apologize for those unworthy people, they just didn't give you a chance for you to speak to them and work your wilds" He smirked. "Well I come from a large family, some of my siblings live here at court as well. And no I am not married." He said as he was enjoying his time with her.

there is no need to apologise for him, or it might have took me and I would not be here now talking to you as I smile at him would you please like to sit with me as I see two free chairs you are indeed to be lucky do you get on with your siblings as I sip some wine how come you are not married, I was suppose to get married but the man never turned up, am here until my father or brother decide to find me a man to marry unless I can find it myself that way I know it be for love
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 am

I move through the crowd of people as I watch the other people enjoying a drink of ale, trying to find a women to warm my bed this eve, before I speak with Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:40 am

Edward Seymour wrote:
I shook my head, wanting more than anything to put it out of my mind. "It's only that the wedding has been delayed, until Anne returns to court. In truth I am quite anxious to marry her."

''I'm sure that she will be back soon.'' I said with a smile. ''You are?That is good,that mean that you like her.''

Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:05 pm

"I am sorry to have missed him then. My husband is also unable to attend tonight, but I could not miss it myself. I've been in confinement too long. I need to be out in the world." She smiled. "I advise you to take the journey, it is well worth it. I do miss it at times, but in truth I only spent very few years there, and I think your home is where your family and your good friends are."

''It seams that both of us have a busy husbands.Me as well,I couldn't miss my first party at court.''She said ,smiling softly. ''If I have time and opportunity I will surely visit it. Yes you are absolutely right,home is were the people you love are..'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:51 pm

She nodded a bit sadly. "You are right. How long have you been married, Lady Knight?" She had finished her wine and got some more from a passing servant. "If you wish I shall let you know of all the beautiful places to see, especially the palaces that are so impressive. Perhaps in time I will travel, I'd like to go back to Venice. That is yet another gorgeous city.." she sighed with longing for that place, thinking that nothing here at court could quite match up with the splendor of the city on the sea.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:19 pm

''It will be four months now.And you?'' She asked with kind voice. ''Oh yes that would be very lovely,thank you.'' She paused for a moment just listening. ''I know that soon as my husband is done with his duties here we will travel to Scotland and I'm very excited about it.Yes I have heard that Venice is most beautiful city and that can not be compared with any other.Is that true?'' She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:42 pm

"Ah, such a short time! Cherish these days, they are the best! I have not been married long either, less than a year. He is my first love, my true love," she said blushing. "Oh, Scotland.. I have only been there once and found it so beautiful! I am sure you will love it. There is lots of wilderness, and it has a very ancient feel about it, very mysterious. I envy your going!" She said with a little laugh. She tried to think of how to explain Venice. "Just imagine a diamond, a single diamond upon a sheet of dark blue satin. That is how I think God sees Venice. But to really see it is to take a walk in frozen time, to see history untouched by modern hands.."
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:02 pm

''Than we have that in common since my husband is as well my first love.I can say that we are very lucky since no much ladies can say that they are married from love.'' She said with small smile. ''My husband is from Scotland,but yes I do think that I will love it there.Anyway as long he is with me it doesn't matter where I'm....Maybe one day you will go there and truth be told I envy you more,you have seen whole world.'' She said with wide smile. ''That really sound gorgeous'' She said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:21 am

Thomas Seymour wrote:

there is no need to apologise for him, or it might have took me and I would not be here now talking to you as I smile at him would you please like to sit with me as I see two free chairs you are indeed to be lucky do you get on with your siblings as I sip some wine how come you are not married, I was suppose to get married but the man never turned up, am here until my father or brother decide to find me a man to marry unless I can find it myself that way I know it be for love

"I would be honored to sit with you your highness." Thomas said as he got a refill and took a drink. "I get along very well with my siblings, we grew up in very loving home." He said telling himself a small lie never hurt anyone. He then put down his goblet and sat closer to her. Taking her hand "Well i'll tell you one thing, this man your supposed to marry is a fool, for he missed his chance to be with a very admirable woman" he then kissed her hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next