The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Dining room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Dining room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 4:50 pm

Royce nodded at physician's words

Of course..I'll give her salted water personally. But..could she die? I still can't understand who poisoned the wine. I'll investigate and I'll punish the guilty!

He slapped the cook on his face and ordered to bring him into a cell

Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 11:19 am

The physician looked at Royce closely.

"My lord, I cannot say for certain at this moment in time, but I do believe that she may survive this, however it will take time. I might encourage that you inform her sister Queen Eleanor of France of this for she should be made aware. If we act swiftly and correctly I do believe I can save the Princess.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 4:49 pm

Royce nodded at physician's words

Of course...I'll send message to her sister in France. But in the meanwhile, what can we do? I still can't believe that someone just tried to kill her..

He said still shoked for what's just happened in his castle
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 10:06 pm

The physician looked at Royce.

"My lord, the best thing we can do now is to get word to Queen Eleanor in France and investigate the kitchens here. They should all be questioned as this may well be someone who does not like your royal guest. Make sure you give her the herbal remedy I gave you twice a day. I will return in a couple of days, when I should hopefully have a medicine to help.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 5:34 pm

Royce nodded before the phycisian left and wrote something on a paper. He called a servant

Leave to France at once and bring this to Queen Eleanor. In person. It's urgent. Now go...go!

He exclaimed before going to cook in order to questiong him
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2023 9:45 am

The servant nodded and took the letter.

Isabella lay there sleeping and was very weak too. The physician went to prepare his medicine.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 8:22 am

After two dats Royce came in Isabella's room

Princess Isabella..can you hear me? I've sent a letter to your sister..and the phisycian is doing his best to save your life. Please, open your eyes..

He said sitting at her side
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 10:19 am

Royce had come into my room and after two days i was very weak. I managed to open my eyes briefly and saw him looking at me, but when I tried to say something I could not as I had no energy. I managed to get some word to him by being able to slightly squeeze his hand before closing my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2023 5:20 pm

Royce was holding her hand in his

My lady...please, open your eyes. Can you hear me? We're doing all possible to save your life. I punished the cook...but you have to fight, now. I'm here at your side..

He said caressing softly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 10:06 pm

I could feel his hand in mine and I had a little energy and I opened my eyes and looked at him weakly.

"Royce, what happened to me? I say very weakly.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 10:10 am

Royce noriced she finally opened her eyes. He smiled

My Lady! Oh...thank God! I was so scared! How do you feel? You..you just fell down after drinking some wine. But don't make efforts. You need to rest..

He clapped his hands to order the physician to come in
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 8:28 am

The physician came into the room at once and approached Royce as he spoke.

I looked up from my bed and said weakly "The wine I had, it was poisoned?
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 9:02 am

Royce nodded at her question

I fear it was, my lady. The cook has already been punished. But I have no idea who did this to you. Anyway, don't worry. You need to rest, now..

He replied while the phisycian was feeling her wrist
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 9:11 am

I closed my eyes after he had replied to me and the physician then looked at Royce.

"My lord, I do believe that with my medicines, that I have provided, the lady will recover in due course. I have been looking at the contents of the wine my lord, and what i discovered it is not one found here in Scotland. I do believe that someone wanted this to happen then frame you for the incident attacking a Spanish princess.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 5:38 pm

Royce nodded

I know that someone tried to kill the Princess. I'll send someone to Spain and France to investigte further. In the meanwhile, she'll be here under my protection..
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 10:00 am

The physician nodded to Royce and then gave Isabella some medicine before leaving the room.

The young princess woke later that evening and opened her eyes to see Royce looking at her.

"My lord, I feel so weak, will I recover from this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2