The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Henry's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Henry's Bedchamber  Empty
PostSubject: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:51 pm

As we enter I see Henry is awake I pick up and kiss his forehead, indeed he is hungry.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Cesare walked in and he sat down on the chair "Then feed him." he said as he looked up in admiration and he gulped a little.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:58 pm

As I walk to a day bed and unlace my dress once more and take our a breast then out Henry up to latch on so he can feed how is your wife these days
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Cesare thought and he sighed "I am thinking to annul our marriage." he said thoughtfully and he blinked a few times "I did not marry out of love, but out of lust."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:02 pm

oh that is not good, what will you do find another girl to marry? as I look down at henry as I continue to feed him you should marry for love
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Cesare shook his head and sighed "I will stay free and have a mistress or two." he said and he looked at her as she fed his son a twinging sensation was in his groin area at the sight of her uncovered breast and he took a deep breath and folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:06 pm

two, as I giggle i guess am lucky for having William but I will not be long before my family try and arrange a marriage for me
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Cesare smiled at her and he tilted his head back and closed his eyes to keep his gaze of the sight that was creating a bulge in his breeches "Two shall do..yes." he said with a smile "You should tell your family no, then."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:12 pm

you forget my sister is soon to be queen as I finish feeding him and re lace my dress as I continue to sit there if you come here you can hold your son
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Cesare nodded "Yes, she is.." he said and he stood and went over and took his son off her and turned away from her and went to the window and continued to look at his son.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:16 pm

I smile as he take him I watch him with his son
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 pm

As soon as Henry fell asleep Cesare went over and set the sleeping child in his bed and he stood watching his and he gulped a little again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:20 pm

sleep and feeding all he does as I smile
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Cesare looked at you "You are doing an amazing job." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:00 pm

thank you, I could not do it by myself glad i have a good family
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Cesare nodded and he stayed quiet occasionally sneaking quick glances at her and then back to his son.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:02 pm

As I watch him from my chair what is wrong your very quiet
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Cesare sighed "I desire you again, i must go before i do something you will regret." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:08 pm

I look at him and smile yes you will but i do not want you to go l
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Cesare sighed "I have to Mary, i do not want to dishonor you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:24 pm

go then as I remain seated
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Cesare nodded and he looked at her "I am sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:28 pm

it is fine, do not worry
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Cesare went over and kissed her head softly "I will be back to see Henry.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry's Bedchamber    Henry's Bedchamber  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henry's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next