The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles & Margaret's bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Charles & Margaret's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 pm

I walk in and rub my left arm a little as i look around, i cough a little into the tissue and ignore the blood as for i am used to it, i put it up my sleeve and walk to the window and start looking out it.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:33 pm

"Charles decided to bring Margaret far from court for a little while. So they reached Suffolk, hoping that fresh country's air could be healthy for her. He entered in the room and saw her next the window"

Margaret...you should be on bed. How do you feel?

"He asked, reaching her with slow steps"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Margaret looked around and saw Charles, and kept her face the same, emotionless, and she breathed in deeply.

"Im fine Charles, no need to worry for me, i can't stay in bed all day whilst the world past by before my eyes"

She said, and she turned back to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 pm

"He smiled and came closer, touching softly her arm"

I'm happy to see you're better. This is our house...and I'm sure you'll be more comfortable here for a while...

"He said with a smile on his face"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Margaret looked up at Charles and raised one eyebrow

"Charles, ill be fine no need to miss out on a session with your.."
She took a deep breath and looked out the window
"Latest mistress, just for the cause that your wife is ill"
She said, and she took her tissue out and coughed into it again and took it away from her mouth and tucked it up her sleeve again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:07 pm

"He took a deep breath after her words and shook his slowly his head"

Oh no...Margaret. Don't say so. I know...I'm not a perfect husband. But I love you...

"He added whispering, trying to catch her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Margaret smirked a little and looked at Charles

"You don't know the meaning of the word Charles, you love for a year, a month, a week, a day, or..even a hour. And in that hour, i do believe that you love as truly and as well as any other man, but after that hour..You love not. You love another, an' then another, Your love is where it is generous and most hurtful"
She said.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:19 pm

"Charles listened here silently. Then he sighed deeply and grabbed softly her shoulder"

Margaret...I'm sorry. I know I hurted you. You deserved a better husband than me. But I promise you...not to hurt you anymore...

"He whispered, touching softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Margaret looked up at charles and blinked a couple of times

"Don't make promises you cant keep, Charles"
She said.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:36 pm

"Charles sighed again and hold her cheek in his hand"

I...I'll do my best in order not to make you suffer further. You're my wife, Margaret...and I still love you. Like when we married in Portugal...

"He added whispering, looking into her deep eyes"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Margaret looked down then back up at Charles
"You promise not to take any mistresses? Even when your in France on the King's business?"
She said, and she put her hand over Charles' hand.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:44 pm

"He stared silently at her for a while. Then he shook slowly his head"

Any mistress, Margaret...I'll have no other woman but you in my life...

"He answered, raising his eyes to her. He gulped, hoping he could be able to keep such promise"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Margaret smiled and shook her head

"I am pleased, you tried to keep a promise like that, but you and i both know, that in Gods holy name, you cannot keep it, so dont bother make a promise, that you will break"

She said and she looked out the window again..
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 pm

"Charles closed his eyes for a while and bit his lips. Then he turned to her again"

I...I'm trying to change, Margaret. I'm trying to change for you. I risked to lose everything when I married you secretely. But I didn't care...because I loved you. I admit...I made many mistakes. But give me the opportunity to show you...

"He added whispering, wrapping his arms around her waist"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Margaret sighed and closed her eyes and she opened them again, she looked at Charles

"Im dying Charles, there is nothing that can stop that, so please don't give me false hope that will waste my time, precious time, that i have"

She said and she did her best to fight back her tears and she breathed in deeply.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:18 pm

"Charles looked astonished at her. Her words shocked him. He shook fastly his head and pulled her towards him"

Oh no...don't say so. You'll be healed soon. You'll be well again, darling...

"He whispered, hugging her tightly. He was fighting to refrain tears too"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Margaret smiled and shook her head

"Charles, who are we trying to fool? I am not becoming better, yet im becoming worse, when i cough, their is more blood, by the second"

She said and she breathed in deeply.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm

"Charles wrapped his arms around her and looked worriedly at her face as she coughed. He caressed softly her hair"

Shh...don't talk anymore, my darling. It's too tiring for you. You need to rest. Come...come on bed with me...

"He whispered sweetly. Then he leaned her slowly until their bed"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Margaret nodded and she walked to her side of the bed and lay down on it, and breathed in.

"I wouldn't care if i died right now, all i care about is that i died, a wife to a man whom i love ever so dearly"

She whispered and she looked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm

"Charles covered her with sheet and leaned on her. He kissed her forehead and smiled tenderly at her"

I love you, Margaret. Don't forget it...

"He whispered. Then lied next to her on bed and wrapped his arms around her. He was praying silently God to give her back health..."
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Margaret smiled and stroked his arms and she closed her eyes.

"I am going to have to tell Henry, about my poorly condition soon" she whispered and she sighed as she dreaded the task.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 pm

"He sighed while shooking slowly his head"

I...I don't think you should, Margaret. I'm sure you'll be well soon. Then...there is no need to make him worry about your condition...

"He replied, still holding her in his arms"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Margaret sighed and turned around to look at Charles.

"What if i don't recover? He will then blame you, for not telling him"

She said and she closed her eyes "This is so difficult.." She added.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 pm

"Charles sighed and squeezed softly her hand"

If you think that it's strictly necessary...But I'd prefer not to make him worry. Your brother is very nervous because of Trial, recently. And you...you need to be quiet, darling...

"He added with soft voice, looking at her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Margaret's bedchamber   Charles & Margaret's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles & Margaret's bedchamber
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next