The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:17 pm

"Charles raised an eyebrow too after her words and frowened a bit"

Uhm...intimidating, you say? Well, she has spanish blood in her veins. And you're intimidating too, sometimes...

"He giggled and threw some drops of water on her face jokingly"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Catherine looked at him and raised her eyebrow again "I am not intimidating i am just....something." she said and she pouted a little and looked away again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:23 pm

"Charles sighed after laughing and caressed her soft leg in the water"

Something...what, my love? I wish to know all my wife's secrets...

"He whispered teasingly and slowly he reached her groin with his hand"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Catherine looked at his hand then at him "I am loyal, kind, sensitive and i am also very smart." she said and she leaned back again and she kept her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

"Charles smiled and moved his hand on her womanhood with a slow movement"

Uhm...I already know all this, my lady. I'd like to add...beautiful and temptive...What else?

"He asked, starting to tease her womanhood with his fingers"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Catherine took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and she moved her hips a little away, she wanted nothing more than to go back to court but she knew she couldn't deny him his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"Charles closed his eyes and pushed slowly his fingers inside her. He bit his lips and ran his other hand around her perfect, young hips"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Catherine gasped softly as she moved her hips to his touch and she couldn't help but moan a little as she felt his touches on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:43 pm

"Charles moved his hips closer until he could lean on her and met her lips. He kissed her deeply while moving excitedly his fingers inside her. He moaned against her lips"

Ohh...Catherine...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Catherine moaned softly and she closed her eyes as she moved her hips more, her lips quivered as she felt her reaching her peak.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:05 pm

"Charles removed slowly his fingers from her and licked her lips. He sighed and took her cheek in his hand"

You're so beautiful, Catherine...I love you...

"He whispered sweetly into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:06 pm

After a long journey Catherine and Charles had arrived in Suffolk. She had plans to invite Victoria and her little family to come and stay with them to take Charles mind of from court and Henry.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:29 pm

"Charles walked into room with Catherine and their little Henry. After he dismissed the servant, he walked towards window. He opened the curtains and looked outside breathing deeply"

Uhmm...I really missed my family home. This is the only place in which I feel free and relaxed...

"Then he turned towards Catherine"

Come closer, my love. Can you imagine Henry running along this beautiful garden?

Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:45 am

Catherine went and joined Charles by the window, she had almost forgot how beautiful the countryside is. She opened a window letting some fresh air in to fill the room. Henry will love growing up here. He will have all the other children to play with and shall probably be a little rascal himself.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:36 pm

"Charles smiled and nodded. Looking outside, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder"

Will you miss court, my love? I don't even know when...and if the King will forgive me. I don't want that you and Henry pay for my mistakes...

"He said thoughtfully. And at the end of his sentence he added a deep breath"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:52 am

No I don't think so, I feel guilty Charles. When somebody falls out of favour with the king normally their wives demand an audience with him begging their partners to be pardoned. Catherine sighed too she knew that the king and Charles were like brothers and Charles had taken it to far this time.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:54 pm

"Charles grabbed her shoulders and stared into her eyes. He smiled while shooking his head"

You have no need begging the King, Catherine. You're a Duchess. Neither poor Margaret did. Henry is very stubborn...and he just feels hurted. He knows perfectly that I'm the only one who talks openly to him at court. So...it's possible that he'll change his mind. Otherwise...many people could think that rumors about lady Anne and Thomas Wyatt are true...

"He shurgged and leaned on her to kiss softly her lips"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:54 am

Catherine returned her husbands kiss wrapping her arms around his waist. Margaret did not have to beg because she was royalty. I think that you should try and put Anne out of your mind. I know you care for the king but he is a king Charles he can look after himself. We should be nice to Anne! If Henry marries her she could take out her anger on you and get away with it because she would be a Queen.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:23 pm

"Charles nodded removing slowly a curl from her forehead with his hand"

Yes...you're right, my love. You know what? Let's turn this exile into...an holiday. Only you and me...far from court and King's matters. Honestly...I'm not so bothered. I wished this moment since a long time...

"He added almost whispering. Then he kissed her again and took her in his arms. He walked towards bed without removing his lips from hers. After placing her on bed, he put himself on top of her while with his hands started unlacing her corset"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Maybe Victoria will Grace us with a visit. Catherine murmured relishing in their kiss. As they undressed each other Catherine kissed his neck leaving little marks. Oh Charles. She moaned feeling her body being awakened. She took her time undoing his doublet, her eyes grew bigger as she took his soft yet warm member in her hand. Biting her lip Catherine laid back looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:21 pm

"Charles moaned feeling her hand around his member. He stared at her holding his breath and then he kissed her passionately"

Uhm...I'll write to her, yes...I want you, Catherine...

"He mumbled moaning against her lips. His hand reached her soft breasts still hidden in her corset. Still pressing his lips against hers, he started unlacing his wife's corset slowly. He missed intimacy with her"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Catherine helped him in removing her corset. Her hand was still rubbing him as their lips moved in shared passion. Catherine had missed the smell- touch - texture of his skin. She ran her hand down his well built thighs they were strong thighs, thighs like a knight. He was a man everywhere bodily she can't believed she had held him at length for this long. You need not my permission to take me I am yours to take. Now is not the time to be polite my stallion.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:51 pm

"Charles smiled teasingly and after removing her corset he stared at her perfect breasts. He sighed, feeling his member hardening. Then he removed fastly his shirt and kept on kissing and licking one breast while squeezing the other one with his hand. He couldn't help moaning"

Uhm...I have no intention to be polite with you tonight, my lady...

"He whispered glancig up at her"

Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:11 am

Catherine threw her head back in the midst of their passion. Her fingers were tightly grasped around his hair as she felt her body shake with pleasure. Roughly she pulled back his head. As he spoke Catherine watched him intently cutting of his sentence only to kiss him again. Catherine slowly let her tongue enter his mouth first she could feel herself moist at just the touch of his lips. Like a spider Catherine had completely wrapped her legs around his waist waiting to light the spark.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:38 pm

"Charles's tongue met hers into a deep, long kiss. He unlaced slowly his pants while kissing her, unable to contain his passion further. He kissed her smooth skin until he brushed his lips against her breasts again. Staring into her eyes, he kept on rubbing his hardness against her groin excitedly"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next