The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 5:10 pm

A shiver of sheer pleasure jolted through her body causing goosebumps to appear. As he started to move a top her, catherine slowly,but gently, moved his member down to meet her womanhood. A tiny mumble formed as she could feel her body reacting to the touch of his.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:02 pm

"Charles let out a moan. Once his member was in touch with her womanhood he shivered as well. Leaning both his hands on her pillow, he stared into her eyes and entered her quickly and suddenly. He opened his mouth moaning deeply. With his eyes still locked on hers, he kept on thrusting inside her"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Catherine closed her eye's a soft moan escaped her lips but her body was dying to me kissed and caressed by him. She pulled down his hands from the pillow Letting them slowly go. Oh my sweet sweet Charles. Catherine kissed him taking pleasure in the feel of his tongue against hers.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:16 pm

"Charles moved his hands along her body while thrusting inside her. He moaned with her when their tongues met. He tasted her deeply thrusting deeper and faster"

Oh my sweet Catherine...

"He moaned caressing her breasts and down along her stomach"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Catherine had missed this greatly. In a way his banishment came at a very good time for Catherine. She laid their, enjoying his hands familiarising himself with her body. Catherine wrapped her legs around his hips, urging him to further inside her as Catherine wriggled her womanhood against the tip of his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:00 pm

"Charles explored her mouth with his tongue slowly while thrusting into her. His moans became deeper and louder. His hand was caressing gently her young breasts not removing his eyes from hers. He pushed his hips stronger to reach the deeper part of her in order to give her more pleasure"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Catherine slapped Charles across the face. It was of course a rouse to let his animal instincts run wild. As Charles was thrusting her body moved with the pressure of his force. She loved it! she ran her tongue around his ear absorbing the feel of hot on hot.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:25 pm

"Charles surprised as Catherine slapped suddenly his face. He didn't know about this wild side of her. But he smiled, understanding that she wanted more. Then his thrusts became faster and deeper, moaning after her. He was squeezing and kissing her breasts when he felt that he was filling her with his liquid. He moaned and kissed her harder"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Catherine wrapped her body around his. The kiss goes on for a long period of time, and she's lost in it. His lips are so sweet; Catherine moves her hand down near his hips rubbing gently. I love you so much Charles. Catherine wished to just lay here in the arms of her Charles.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 6:17 pm

"Charles kissed her deeply, utterly lost into his passion for her"

Oh God...I love you too, Catherine. My sweet Catherine...

"He mumbled while moaning and thrusting. He bit softly her lips and her chin while his hands were moving seductively along her curves"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:44 pm

She felt the tingling of her desire deep in her pelvis, the throb-ache pulse that pounded in time with her blood. Yes... Make me yours in every sense of that word. She whispered, and kissed him back with such fervour it made her heart race to think he wanted her even half as much as she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:48 pm

"Charles kissed her again and again, wanting to kiss every part of her perfect, young body. He thrusted even harder letting out deep moan. His hands playing gently with her breasts"

Catherine..there is so much passion in you, my love...

"He whispered while kissing and thrusting"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:55 pm

I like to see it as the side of me my husband only gets to see. Catherine melted into his arms as she slide her hands around his neck once again, returning his kiss just as deeply, and surrounding herself to him completely.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:49 pm

"Charles smiled for her words and kissed her deeply again. His kisses became harder, like he was eating her lips and skin. He moaned as he felt his climax coming"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Catherine let her hands glide over his hips. She loved the feel of his body beneath her fingers. He had the perfect physique like a Roman statue. Catherine enjoyed the feel of her breasts rubbing up against his chest and the way they kissed each other.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:07 pm

"Charles kissed her lips with more passion. Yntil he let out one last moan and got off from her. Falling on his back he breathed deeply staring at ceiling. Then he turned his eyes to her and smiled"

Oh Catherine...

"He joined his hand with hers"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Catherine smiled as her fingers wrapped around his. She adored moments like these when it was just the two of them. I've invited Victoria as well so when she comes we can finally sit down altogether and have a nice dinner. It will be lovely to see her and Elizabeth again. Catherine smiled trying to take his mind of from the king. She turned and kissed him on the cheek. Don't worry my love, if you get really bored you can teach me how to play archery.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:23 pm

"Charles laughed, pulling her towards him with his arm"

Uhm...really? Well, don't forget that I was your tutor, once. I taught you...almost everything. But you're an excellent pupil. So...I'll teach you archery and even more, if you wish. Even if it's pretty impossible getting bored with you...

"He kissed her lips once more time and smiled"

Yes...a dinner with Victoria is a lovely idea, my love. Just...you should add one more dish. My daughter Frances it's here to visit me...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:04 am

Catherine would liked to think that she was always enough for Charles. But she never was enough to substain him. Comfortably her body rested against his. How lovely it will be wonderful to see Frances again. Is she banished from court too.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:36 pm

"Charles rubbed softly her shoulder and kissed her hairs. Her question made him laugh"

Oh no...she isn't. She lived abroad for a while and now she is back to England. You know...she is Victoria's full sister, they both share the same mother. And...I'm happy to see all my children around me. Especially now that I'm not in King's graces...

"He looked at her for a while. Then smiled before finishing his sentence"

And I'm happy having you, Catherine. I feel blessed. I know I hurted you in the past. But I swear that I'll be the husband you deserve...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Frances is the only child of yours who treats me with respect! The rest are not so nice. Catherine ignored his later words as it was just always words. Has she been anywhere nice? I wish I could of travelled somewhere exotic. I think I have seen most of England during my youth. When Henry is older I wish to send him to Italy to learn Latin with the finest scholars.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 7:11 pm

"Charles put himself sit on bed, leaning his back against pillow"

Yes...sending Henry to Italy is a good idea. Even if it's early to talk about that. But...why do you say that my children don't respect you, Catherine? I have eight children, three sons and five daughters. And you don't even know all of them...

"He shrugged, surprised by her words. Then smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder again"

You always worry too much, my love. I assure you that my children love and respect you. They're your friends. I think you just need...to know each other a bit better...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:42 am

No Charles they dont want to get to know me as they are like "Our mother belongs to our father" the same old story. Let's face it you only married me for the sake of my fathers name. Catherine tried not to laugh at his last words shrugging of his hand. I'm an excellent wife I always stay by your side through good and bad.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:02 pm

"Charles looked at her even more surprised than before"

I didn't marry you only to save your family from ruin, Catherine. I did it because I loved you. And I still love you. And my children know that Anna and I are not married since their childhood. So why you still have doubts about my feelings for you?

"He took a breath looking around room, wondering why she still didn't trust him, since he was now a faithful husband"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Because it is never just the two of us alone. And I'm very tempted to take Henry and go to Spain or Italy. No wife should have to fight for her husbands love and affections. But I do all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next