The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 7:43 pm

"Charles laid back on bed, and moved his fingers along her chin and neck slowly"

You're not in competition, Catherine. My affection for my children is very different from the love I feel towards you. I...I would like to conveince you that you have nothing to fear. But I don't know what to do. You can see that I changed...

"He stopped and turned her fave towards him again"

We just made love, Catherine. Don't you feel how much I care for you?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Catherine rolled her eyes Charles did not understand as he was a man. She would like to think that he had changed but she couldn't and Catherine most certainly did not want him to walk all over her. She also wasn't so desperate either as to creep after a man she knew she couldn't have. Being married to you is like a doubled sided coin. Last Christmas we had to deal with the eractic behaviour of Anna Stafford getting drunk. I can't contend with much more of her to be perfectly honest.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 6:37 pm

"Charles took a deep breath and rubbed his forehead for a moment. He remembered last Christmas, when Anna got drunk at Christmas Party and he felt very embarassed for that"

I understand perfectly your point of view, Catherine. And I'm very sorry that you had to deal with that. But you also have to understand that Anna is not my mistress anymore. Yes...she'll be always part of my life because we share children. But nothing more...

"He paused and reached her hand with his"

I'm not perfect. But I love you. And you have no need to fight for my love. Simply because you already have it...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:43 pm

Ehm.. So you have no problem if I remind her whose husband you really are. You may have given her five children and the fact that she uses it against you in a manipulative way. But she will never become the duchess of Suffolk and I will seek the kings help on this issue. Or maybe we can divorce so she can have her happy ending. Seeing as you are in the kings bad books I think he would be more than grateful to help me. Catherine looked at her husband challengingly they could never have the perfect marriage as Anna Stafford was always in the way always!! If she had to play dirty to keep her husband then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:54 pm

"Charles remained rather perplexed by her words. He paused for a long moment before replying"

I...I don't think that Anna is using our children to have me back. I mean, she knows perfectly that she will never be the Duchess of Suffolk. No one will take your place in my life...and I have no intention to divorce from you...

"He raised his eyebrow and took a breath"

I...I understand that her presence in my life bothers you. But you have nothing to fear...because you're mife, not her. And I doubt that the King would do something. Catherine...there are no mistresses in my life. I changed. And I'll continue to prove it to you...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Catherine wasn't going to argue with him as they keeped going round in circles. Actually, I am nice to your children even though they are spitefully rude especially Victoria who has you wrapped around her little finger. All of your god damn children make me feel like the bad victim in all this and they don't even know me. So yes I am going to ask for a divorce so I can actually have real pure love. And has for Henry he will never associate with your other children. Catherine's buttons had been pressed too much and frankly it was becoming less enjoyable marriage didn't seem to be for her.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:11 pm

"Charles stood up from bed, very annoyed by her words. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked towards windowside"

Catherine...you can maybe offend Anna or some mistress I had in the past. But I don't allow you talking bad about my children!

"He took a breath to remain calm and looked straight at her"

I'm tired arguing with you about that. My children respect you, but you can't see that. You prefer to insult me and my children. I thought you loved me. What kind of love is this? I love my children above all any woman in the world...and no one can talk about them in such terms...neither you, Catherine. I'm doing so much efforts for being a faithful husband...but this is not enough for you. Very well...do whatever you wish. I won't beg you and I'm not in mood for hearing your nasty words towards my children. I'll talk to you when you'll be more calm. Maybe...

"He took his clothes and left fastly the room, closing noisily the door behind him"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8