The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:02 pm

"Charles wrapped his arm around her and kissed her hairs"

And you have made me happy too, Catherine...

"He sighed and put a satisfied smile on his face"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Catherine stroked his chest softly and she kissed him back softly and lay her head upon his chest listening to the sound of his heart beats.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 pm

"Charles took a breath and started caressing her hairs"

Anna Stafford would like to meet you, my love. You know...she is the mother of my children. And she would like to meet my beautiful bride. What do you think?

"He asked smiling, glancing down at her"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:37 am

Catherine was still a little unsure about Anna..after all..she was the mother of his children and she hold a firm place in his heart, she nodded with a small smile "Of course.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:29 pm

"Charles smiled and brushed his hand against her soft cheek"

Thank you...it means a lot to me. And now...let me show you how much grateful I am...

"He giggled and put himself on top of her again. He started kissing her neck"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Catherine laughed softly and she gasped a little at his kissed upon her neck and she closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair, her legs coming up and she put them over his waist.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:19 pm

"Charles showed her a teasing smile and kept on kissing her lips. He moved his lips to her chin until her neck"

I warn you...I'm so passionate when I'm grateful, my lady...

"He smiled and bit softly her chin, running his hands along her body"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Catherine laughed as she looked at him and she nodded "I have guessed that..my love.." she whispered to him and she ran her hands through his hair "Show me how passionate you are.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:35 pm

"Charles put a teasing smile on his face and moved his lips until her breasts. He started moaning, and after taking a deep breath he pushed himself inside her again. He moaned and ran his hands along her body"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Catherine gasped softly and she kissed him deeply "Oh Charles.." she whispered as she pushed her hips against his her body racked with pleasure that made her mind go insane for more of his touches.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 pm

"Charles kept on moaning louder without removing his lips from hers. He pushed deeper and faster. Her moans were making him more excited every second"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Catherine continued kissing him her nails dragging over his shoulders and down his back softly as she continued to push her hips against his, her body glistening with sweat.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:06 pm

"Charles felt himself so close to climax and brushed his lips on her breast with raising desire. He pushed deeper and spread his seed inside her"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Catherine felt her walls close around him and she lay breathless and she closed her eyes and panted a little as she clung to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:11 pm

"Charles met his tongue with her before pulling out from her. He fell on his back and lied next to her, breathless"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Catherine lay still, she looked up at the ceiling her blue eyes darting from Charles and then to the ceiling. She licked her lips a little "You do love me, don't you Charles?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:09 pm

"Charles turned her head towards her and smiled warmly. He nodded, even surprised by her question"

Of course I do, darling. Have you doubts?

"He asked, reaching her chin with his hand"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Catherine smiled and she shook her head at him "No doubts at all my love.." she whispered to him and she nuzzled her nose against his softly "I would like to go to court soon if you do not mind.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:16 pm

"Charles nodded and kept on looking at ceiling"

Yes...I think we should come back. Are you nervous? You're the Duchess of Suffolk, now...

"He added with a little grin on his lips"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Catherine thought for a moment and she shook her head softly with a smile "I think..i will be acting normal...i have only changed in name, not spirit."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:25 pm

"Charles leaned his elbow on bed and raised his head from pillow. He smiled"

I know that. You're the same sweet girl I met at court. A title can't change that...

"He leaned on her and kissed softly her lips"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Catherine smiled softly at him "Your love will change me.." she whispered to him "I will become more mature and more to your suiting.." she stroked his chest softly "I hope i can please you in every way."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:32 pm

"Charles laughed as she stroked his chest"

You already pleases me, my lady. And I'll be worthy of your love, Catherine...

"He added with tender voice while brushing softly his finger against her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Catherine smiled at him "I think that you are already worthy of my love..." she whispered then she tilted her head "I remember you said you might make me sad, will you make me sad?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:45 pm

"Charles sighed and took her pretty face among her hands"

I told you that once...yes. But I swear to you, that I'll never make you sad. Do you believe me?

"He looked into her eyes while talking"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next