The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Catherine looked into his beautiful eyes and she smiled reassured and nodded "Yes.." she whispered and she grinned "if you do you will be in alot of trouble.. with me..." she teased him with laugh.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 pm

"Charles raised an eyebrow and smiled jokingly"

Uhm...I'm so scared. And...what kind of punishment I would deserve, my lady?

"He leaned on her and bit softly her lips"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Catherine smiled and she softly made him lie down as she climbed ontop of him to straddle his hips "I would do this.." she whispered as she rocked her hips against his and stopped "And not continue...i would make you lust and then leave you be.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:12 pm

"Charles leaned back his head and laughed. Then he put his hands on her hips and looked at her"

Uhm...but this is not a punishment. This is a torture...

"He bit his lips and raised his head from pillow. He reached her lips and kissed her deeply"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Catherine nodded with a small smirk at him "torture it is then.." she whispered to him as she reached under herself and took his manhood and slowly put it into her womanhood and gasped as she bit his bottom lip and moved against him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:22 pm

"Charles let out a moan as he felt his manhood entering her slowly. He bit his lips and pushed up against her. He reached her buttocks with his hands and smiled teasingly"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Catherine moaned softly against his lips as her small hands went though his hair and she softly tightened her grip on his hair as she continued to move her hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:32 pm

"Charles moaned feeling the pleasure she was giving him raising every second. He opened his mouth while his hardness was thrusting deeper inside her"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Catherine looked down at his beautiful face and saw his mouth open and she leaned down and kissed him deeply her tongue entering his mouth as she continued moving against him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:42 pm

"Charles closed his eyes and tasted deeply her tongue. He moved his hands to her excited face and hold her cheeks in his hands. He explored her mouth with his tongue without stopping his thrusts"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Catherine moaned softly against his lips as she continued moving her hands coming entangled in his now thick and rich hair as she massaged her tongue against his.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 pm

"Charles moaned against her lips and made her roll on her back. He put himself on top of her and started thrusting deeper into her. He moaned at every inch and smiled teasingly"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Catherine clung onto him as she moaned out loudly not caring who heard her and she scratched down his back as she felt her walls closing around him and she bit his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:16 pm

"Charles moved his hands along her young body and moaned again. He leaned his head between her breasts and started teasing her nipples with his tongue"

Oh God...Catherine...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Catherine moaned out as she felt his tongue upon her nipples "Oh Charles.." she moaned out as she looked down at his tongue on her nipples and she bit her lip softly as she felt her walls closing around his manhood milking him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 pm

"Charles pushed himself once more time and spread his seed inside her. Then he moaned loudly and pulled out his manhood slowly. He rolled on his back almost breathless"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Catherine lay there before laying her arm across his chest and she kissed his chest softly "I love you.." she whispered softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:38 pm

"Charles wrapped his arm around her and kissed her hairs"

I love you too, Catherine...

"He sighed and looked thoughtfully around room"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Catherine smiled and she looked up at him "whats on your mind, my love?" she asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:06 pm

"Charles shook fastly her head, almost woke up by her voice"

Oh...I was just thinking about how weird life is. Few time ago, I would never thought to marry and being happy again. Well...I still have a complicated private life. But you make everything easier...

"He answered turning to her"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Catherine smiled at him and she stroked his cheek softly again "Well.." she whispered to her softly "I will help you no matter what..." she nuzzled her nose against his softly "Anything and i will be here."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 pm

"Charles smiled for her words and kissed softly her nose"

I know that. That's why I married you...

"He smiled joyfully and pulled her closer to him"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Catherine laughed softly at him "I thought you married me because you wished to look after me.." she whispered to him as she snuggled closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 pm

"Charles couldn't hide an amused smile and stared at ceiling"

Uhm...also. But especially because...I want the whole court envy me, when they'll see me with such young and beautiful wife at my side...

"He said proudly, trying to remain serious"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Catherine smiled at him and she tapped his nose softly "I hope i give you a child.." she whispered to him "I know and accept you have children with Anna but i hope i give you a child to show how much i love you.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next