The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 pm

"Charles took a deep breath and nodded slowly"

I hope that too, my love. Doesn't matter if I already have children with Anna. I love them...but you are my wife. And I wish having a legitimate heir...

"He paused for a while and frowned a bit"

And I also know how painful is losing one. Ehm...I never talked to you about that. But...I lost a son because of sweating sickness, two years ago. I had him not from Anna...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Catherine nodded at him and she stroked his face "i have heard from court rumors.." she whispered to him softly "I care not whom the child came from Charles, no person should ever have to go through such a tragedy.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:51 pm

"Charles nodded and leaned his hand behind his head"

Yes...but I wish to tell you. You'll have to know, now or later. I had my Daniel from Nan Saville. She already lost a child in Spain, while she was married. After the Duke of Naverre died, she came back to England and...she told me about the miscarriage. I didn't even know she was pregnant. So...when she gave birth Daniel...I felt happiness itself. But...it seems God wanted him back...

"He explained sincerely, adding a deep sigh at his last sentence"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Catherine had heard about this Nan and her and Charles connection throughout the years so she smiled softly "And this Nan...do you love her?" she asked him in a light tone.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:03 pm

"Charles took a deep breath. He was expecting such question from her. He tried to smile and shrugged a bit"

I...I fell deeply in love with her, yes. I don't deny that. She was not one of my...she was special. And she is still part of my life. So...hope you don't mind if I still care for her. We're good friends, now...

"He said, glancing at her face to see her reaction while he was talking"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Catherine hated being in competition with other women, she wasn't as beautiful as everybody else at court. They were fair skinned, blond haired and she was dark because of her spanish traits, she smiled and nodded before rolling onto her side and looking at the wall that was on the far side of the room thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:12 pm

"Charles noticed she was upset by his words and came closer. He kissed softly her shoulder and removed slowly her hairs from her neck"

Ehy...you have nothing to fear, darling. You're my wife and I'll never leave you. No need to be jealous...

"He whispered smiling into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Catherine cast him a glance before looking infront of herself again "I knew i would have some threat.." she said simply "You are Charles Brandon, the women of court love you..i knew i would be up against them.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:19 pm

"Charles couldn't avoid to smile for her words and stroked softly her arm"

You are the Duchess of Suffolk, my loyal wife...Catherine. I don't care if women love me. The only woman I wish to be loved...are you...

"He said whispering, wrapping his arm around her waist"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Catherine smiled pleased at his words and she looked at him "And i am glad of that.." she whispered and she kissed him softly before snuggling into him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:24 pm

"Charles smiled and wrapped his arm around her again"

And now...let's sleep, my love. Tomorrow we'll wake up very early in the morning. Let's go back to court...

"He breathed deeply her hairs's scent and kissed her head softly"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Catherine nodded at her "Yes...and when we are at court i can chase away the women who would try and take you from my arms.." she whispered jokingly as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:29 pm

"Charles laughed"

Oh my God...just don't kill them. Or you'll remain the only woman at court...

"He giggled and closed his eyes, holding her body pressed against his"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Catherine hit him softly and laughed "I think that i wont kill them physically i will scare them off." she whispered to him and she entwined her fingers with his.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:35 pm

"Charles opened his eyes slowly and looked curiously at her. He smiled"

Uhm...I don't even wish to know how you have intention to scare them. But I can imagine...I love your spanish, jealous blood...

"He said jokingly into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Catherine laughed and she looked at him "Well.." she whispered to him "I would warn them to stay away from you and if they do not well... i dont know what would come to my mind.." she kissed him softly and grinned "I am jealous by nature, i know.." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:42 pm

"Charles giggled"

Well...I'm used at that. I always had jealous women...

"He admitted, meaning Nan. Even if he hoped she couldn't understand who he was talking about"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Catherine turned around and looked at him as she lay on her side "My love, i would fight with any woman to keep you.." she whispered to him as she ran her hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:49 pm

"Charles looked deeply into her eyes. Then he couldn't refrain himself anymore and laughed silently"

Uhm...you're scaring me, now. So...if I'll see some woman at court with some bruise on her face...this means you did it?

"He asked with joking tone in his voice"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Catherine laughed and she nuzzled her nose against his softly "I don't know, maybe or maybe not..." she whispered to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:53 pm

"Charles kissed softly her nose and laughed after her"

God...I married a fighter. I would never guessed...

"He leaned back his head on pillow and pulled her towards himself"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Catherine laughed softly "I am Spanish, remember?" she asked him and she moved closer to him "the Spanish are strong, my love."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:00 pm

"Charles nodded and leaned his chin on her head"

Yes...I noticed that. Strong and beautiful. And desirable...

"He added whispering, holding softly her cheek in his hand"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Catherine smiled softly "All women are desirable, are they not?" she asked him softly as she softly traced her fingers over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:06 pm

"Charles smiled and raised an eyebrow"

More or less. Unless they are not killed by jealous wives...

"He looked at her finger running on his chest and bit his lips"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber   Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles & Catherine's Bedchamber
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next