The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden

Go down 
+7
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Jane Stafford Brandon
Anna Stafford
Faith LeBeau
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:03 pm

"Charles shook his head again"

You're much more than this, Anna. No matter what people say. I know who you are...

"He added whispering still holding her in his arms"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:21 pm

You are the only person who does truly know me I press closer against you with you I can be myself

I smile and gently kiss your chest Of all the men in court you have always had the kindest heart Charles
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:36 pm

"Charles sighed deeply as he felt her kiss on his chest"

I think it's natural, Anna. We spent so much time together. We lived unforgettable moments. We have a past...that no one can steal from us...

"He whispered caressing gently her brown hairs"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:55 pm

The touch of Charles hand through my hair and our closeness only serves to intensify the memories of our past together

I raise my head to look at him Charles I sigh wishing I could kiss him as I once used to Our past has brought us much joy and no one can change it. I bring my hand up to stroke his cheek
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:20 pm

"Charles sighed. He just closed his eyes leaning his forehead against hers"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:06 pm

My dearest Charles I whisper my lips inches from his
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:03 pm

"Charles looked at her until he met her eyes"

Show me your smile, Anna. I don't like seeing you sad...

"He whispered"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Our eyes lock and I smile

How can I be sad when I am with you Charles I whisper in reply You seem to have so much on your mind, please let me help you relax
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:07 pm

"Charles sighed, but he tried to smile at the same time"

You know...I have a lot in my mind, actually. I fear having lost my friendship with the King. And also...my children's affection. My daughter Frances came to visit me. And she said hard words towards me...

"He replied, caressing slowly her hairs"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:03 am

My heart felt heavy to hear to pain and anguish in his voice and I reach up and stroke his cheek

Charles your Children will never loose any affection they have for you, you are their Father and although they may sometimes say something in anger or to hurt you deep in there hearts they love you deeply I smile as my thumb brushes against his lips As for his Majesty you are the closest friend he has and he will bring you back and forgive you - he always has my Love
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:23 pm

"Charles looked at her with tenderness and brushed softly his hand against her cheek"

Thank you...you always know how to find the right words, Anna. I'm sure that you're right...

"He said smiling weakly"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Have faith Charles, in the King and in yourself I lean my face against your hand You are a good man and unlike many that His Majesty is surrounded by you can not be brought

I bite my lip You are honest, true and loyal and if the King does not see it then he is a fool and does not deserve a friend such as you

I take a breath my eyes on yours Must you stay here Charles? Would not a change of scene be good for you both even for a short while, come with Catherine to my castle - the children will love it
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:54 pm

"Charles showed her a grateful smile"

Thank you, Anna. You're very kind. But the King confined me here in Suffolk. And...in any case, I should talk with Catherine, first. But having your support means a lot to me...

"He smiled and kissed her hand, staring into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:32 pm

I will always support you I reply and Catherine too as I have experienced being shut away from Court.

I shake my head Tis the Christmas season Charles, his Majesty must see sense soon. Maybe I should plead your case at the ball and ask him direct - it is unfair to you both to be banished to here
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:45 pm

"Charles laughed, shooking his head"

You're very kind...but the King is very stubborn. By the way...I almost forgot that it's almost Christmas. I suppose there will be a great party at court. What a pity I can't join. Surely I would have had a dance with you...

"He added, stroking softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:10 pm

Yes the King is stubborn but so am I and I am sure I could appeal to his better nature I giggle I may even use my female charms as it seems he is not a changed man if the rumours are to be believed.

I lower my eyes as you stoke my cheek Charles you would dance with Catherine and Catherine alone, after my behaviour last year I am sure she would not want you near me I swallow hard Yes there is a party in court but it is not the same without you there.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:21 pm

"Charles chuckled"

Yes...I'm sure that any man could resist to your charm, Anna. And please, forget what's happened last year. I don't even remember it. Just focus on the present moment...

"He said smiling tenderly"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Charles you are just being kind and most gentlemanly I blush as you smile at me and turn my face away

The present moment
I murmur and bite my lip If I try to focus I shall forget myself
Back to top Go down
Jane Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk
Jane Stafford Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Having changed after my journey, I couldn't stay confined in the house...I had spent the last few days stuck on a ship and then in a carriage. Out of my travelling dress, I had donned one of my French gowns and let my hair down; tumbling down my back as it flicks and curls. The fresh air in France had been good for my fragile health and I hoped that the countryside of Suffolk would help as well. Happy to be home but outside, I glide and dance my way around the gardens...Remembering my time in France fondly and thinking of all the adventures I had had.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Anna Stafford wrote:
Charles you are just being kind and most gentlemanly I blush as you smile at me and turn my face away

The present moment
I murmur and bite my lip If I try to focus I shall forget myself

"Charles looked intently at her, lifting up her chin slowly"

What do you mean? I can't forget our past, Anna. Our children remind us about that moments all time. Can you?

"He asked almost whispering"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:04 pm

No Charles, they constantly remind me of the love we have between us and the passionate moments we once shared I whisper Yet if I focus on us right now I may forget that you are not mine and kiss those sweet lips
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:14 pm

"Charles sighed. He stared at her lips, feeling desire growing inside him. It was really hard to resist at her beauty. So he leaned on her and kissed softly her lips, closing his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:39 pm

The feel of his lips on mine took my breath away, I returned the kiss and wrapped my arms around him feeling the desire burning inside

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:44 pm

"Charles kissed her with desire. He had to admit that he missed her lips. And she was still a strong temptation for him. Leaning his hand on her hip, he parted slowly his lips from hers"

I..I'm sorry...

"He whispered breathing and turning his eyes elsewhere"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:49 pm

I placed my hand upon his at my hip

Do not be sorry Charles, I am as much to blame as you I whisper breathlessly my eyes on you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next