The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden

Go down 
+7
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Jane Stafford Brandon
Anna Stafford
Faith LeBeau
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:42 pm

"Charles looked surprised at her and stopped. He grabbed her wrist, making her stop too"

What's wrong, darling? Maybe...I said something wrong?

"He asked, perplexed"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Margaret shook her head 'I just need some air, maybe if i go to portugal a while, or travel to see Mary' She said with a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 pm

"He frowned a bit"

In Portugal? My darling...you shouldn't travel in your conditions...

"He said confused, trying to understand"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 am

Margaret shook her head and walked on 'My condition? I am fine Charles, nothing but a cough' She said and she thought to herself about visiting Mary.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:33 pm

"Charles nodded slowly and sighed"

Yes...I know. But I'd prefer that you could avoid to travel. I would be constantly worried about you. Don't you enjoy staying here...with me?

"He asked smiling, raising softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Margaret looked away and shook her head 'I can't stand being with you, knowing you still have mistresses' She said and she picked up the hems off her dress and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 pm

"Charles stopped, frozened by her words. Then reached her again, runnng slowly"

Margaret...wait! What do you mean? I have not...mistresses, actually...

"He tried to explain, gulping hardly"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Margaret shook her head 'Do not treat me asif i am a half wit, you and i know that i am not' She said and she looked at him 'I have news, from court, that you and that..Duchess...i cannot even speak of it' She said and she walked off again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 pm

"Charles understood that she was talking about Anna. He took a deep breath, shooking his head"

Margaret...as you know, Anna is the mother of my children. Of course I can't ignore her...But there is nothing else between us...

"He said hardly, hoping to reassure her. But he could see coldness into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Margaret eyes watered a little, she knew they had kids, she didn't need to be reminded, she blinked several times to get rid of the extra water in her eyes, and breathed in deeply 'If you can't ignore her, then why don't you make her your wife, after all, she is the mother of your children' She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 pm

"Charles shook his head, looking at her with surprise in his eyes"

I already have a wife...I already have you, Margaret. I have no intention to marry her. Even if...I'll always support her for our four children....

"He took two steps towards her"

My darling...I don't want anyone else but you...
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 am

Margaret shook her head 'Don't play the fool Charles, it doesn't become you' She said and she walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:25 pm

"Charles remained silent. He never knew what to do when she reacted like that. Then took a breath and reached her inside..."
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Margaret walked out into the garden and walked around it silently, she blinked a couple of times to restrain the tears from falling from her eyes. She sat down under a near by tree and leant back against it and played with the ends of her sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:43 pm

"Charles dressed up again quickly and rushed into te garden. He found Margaret walking there. He approached her slowly this time, noticing tears falling from her eyes. He felt so guilty inside him"

Margaret...would you stop walking? Please...look at me, at least...

"He tried to say, trying to catch her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Margaret stood up and looked at him 'I looked at you. You got what you wanted, now i can leave' She said and she walked away
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:50 pm

"Charles frowned after her words. He stared at empty air for a little while, perplexed. Then he kept on walking after her"

Margaret...wait! What do you mean?

"He asked curiously"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Margaret looked at him 'I am going back to court, i cannot stick life here anymore' She said.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:58 pm

"Charles sighed"

I'll come with you, my love. I'll never leave you alone...

"He tried to say tenderly, wrapping his arm around her shoulders"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Margaret breathed in deeply 'I am going to court, to be at my duties and to be away from you Charles. You can have your mistresses' She said 'I also went to Nan..and told her to look after you..once i..am gone' She said.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:06 pm

"He stopped walking and made her stop too, grabbing her waist"

You asked her...what? Oh Margaret...it won't be necessary. You won't die. And I love you...

"He said whispering looking into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Margaret tried to smile and shook her head 'You and i both know, i am dying Charles' She said and she sighed 'I am growing thinner and paler by the seasons pass' She said.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:13 pm

"Charles felt his eyes fill with tears. He looked elsewhere to his his eyes from her"

You...will be always in my heart, my love. I'll never forget you...

"He whispered hardly. A tear fell on his cheek and he hugged tightly Margaret into his arms"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Margaret hugged him back and wiped the tear from his cheek and kissed his cheek, she knew it was hard for him to, loosing his wife. She rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:07 pm

"He leaned his hand on her soft hairs, fighting with himself to pull tears back"

Come inside with me, my love. We'll come back to court in the afternoon. I love you so much...

"He said sincerely, letting another tear falling down his cheek, while kissing her forehead"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next