HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Great Oak in the Garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:48 am

She looks at her and starts to talk without hesitate You are a woman, we women are powerful ourselves, men are the weak ones, we seem to be weak but we are not. We can look innocent and shy but we also can drive them crazy. When you really want and love a man do not surrender to him immediately, first make him desire you, love you, and you will have him forever
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Right i see i think i have done that in the wrong order but with you're wise words i will try my best Now i was even more confused thomas was very hard too resist
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 pm

I guess you've already fallen to his charms...before he'd fall to yours...anyway my dear, you are just a gril and you're opening way in this life, explain me your situation, you can trust this experienced woman; as you may know I have the love of one of the most important and powerful men in the court, my beloved Thomas Horward she smiles thinking of him and looks directly into Kate's innocent and confused eyes
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Well he is baron Seymour ambitious, notorious ladies man and believe me I am trying my best to trust him but he has certain lady at his feet maybe I am not worthy of him bess I rested my head on her lap

-Glad you are back -
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Do not say that about yourself! she talks as she strokes Kate's hair. Maybe that is what he thinks , maybe now you are just a funny game for him, but that has to be only up to now. You have to make him desire you. So, if you really want him and do not want to be only a game for him, start to make him desire you more, don't surrender to him immediately...make him surrender to you she smiles mischievously
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:07 am

I smiled up at Bess who had now become my mentor in the ways of men I am not as confident with men like you but I shall try my best with him  i think I am the one who he is beginning to love
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:07 am

Then little one, do not let him see you are falling in love...in front of him act splendorous, smile and talk with other men, he will go crazy for you, men go desperate when they think they can lose something they like laughs
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:43 am

To be honest Bess I have been treated better by an other man and I don't really want anything else to do with Thomas! I gave up a perfectly happy courtship to be with him and I am tired of it all
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:32 pm

so maybe you're taking the best decision and he is a fucking one who will never deserve a girl like you she winks and smiles
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:14 pm

I smiled at bess patting her hand am glad to have you everyone must have a mistaken love
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:58 pm

ofcourse, and a real one! a man who would treat you as a real queen she smiles confidently thinking about her Thomas
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:05 pm

I smiled thinking about Geoffrey Yes i adore Geoffrey he is my king we make each other happy without having to try. i said with a beamfull smile fixed upon my face.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:22 pm

a love without pretendings...that sounds like real love she smiles warmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:54 pm

Resting my head on her lap I sighed happily Yes it really is Bess you, are like a mother to me Bess hope you always know that! How is the duke
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:03 am

A thread with Niklaus.

Rebekah sat under the great oak tree twisting the plait around in her hair. The English court she did not like to much people were nosey - the men in general were just after what fortune a lady had - the ladies here were undoubtedly catty. In Russia, people just kept themselves to themselves in their own little villages. Rebekah knew she had to try and fit in for the great importance of her brother. He was a married man now with a baby along the way which filled Rebekah with happiness as this would be her first time as an aunty. She had not met the lady in question her brother had never really settled for women and if they grew clingy towards him Rebekah would turn fierce for good reason.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Niklaus heard that his sister Rebekah was back to court. He was running in her chambers. But a servant told him that she was resting in the garden, next to the Great Oak. Once he arrived, he saw her lost in her thoughts. He stopped behind the tree. Probably she didn't even notice his presence there. So he decided to remain hidden. He cleared his throat before calling her name "Lady Rebekah Petrovin..don't you recognize your blood's voice?" He smiled jokingly, hoping not to scare her too much

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Her brother's voice evaporated into her daydream. After awhile she realised that he was standing behind her. Rebekah screamed at first before gathering herself together. Niklaus! She said hand on hips with a serious but joking tone.It's very dangerous to sneak up upon a lady! Why I could of been carrying a dagger. She added with a sly smile she had in fact one strapped to her thigh. She embraced her brother shutting her eye's tightly. Lately she had become rather homesick. I have missed our banter Niklaus.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:13 pm

Niklaus laughed once she caught him and hugged her back tightly "I missed you too, bad girl! Ohh..do you still go around carrying a dagger? Hmm..bad habit. Suitors could be scared.." He kissed her cheek and looked at her. She was very beautiful "You look stunning, sister. Where have you been? The truth. Don't lie to me, Rebekah.." He added jokingly winking at her

Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:56 am

Rebekah grinned looking up at her brother. Oh brother I am a sweet young lady. The courtiers have nothing to fear from little sweet me. Rebekah announced flattering her eyelids with a cheesy, yet innocent smile. She was keeping her dagger some English men were like savages when it came to women. So Rebekah would keep it from her brother that she carried it around after throwing "Pretending" to throw it away. I have just been travelling around trying to find a court like Russia. And yes I have been on perfect behaviour. She smiled before erupting into a burst of laughter. Rebekah liked to play with the hearts of men. But when it came to her own no man would dare to break it. Enough talk about me Niklaus what of you and you're new wife.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:21 pm

Niklaus grinned as well. There was a lot of complicity with his sister. He knew he could tell her everything "So..are you saying that you travelled around Europe all alone? Without a gentleman at your side? Come on, sister. I could never believe it. Neither if I saw you with my own eyes.." He laughed "You always refused me to arrange a marriage for you. So I fear I could find myself suddenly related to a groom or..to an acrobat..Oh and about myself, I'm very happy, Rebeckah. I got married with Lady Elizabeth Seymour. Basically, in front of you there is the one who stole her from Gregory Cromwell.." He added proudly and with joking tone

Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Rebekah placed her hands on her hips. She could look after herself on her own without anyone help certainly that of a man! Sorry but I am married to no one nor do I intend to be. I applaud the woman who has gotten you to settle down. You were never one for love Niklaus. She was not familiar with people of this court. Rebekah didn't know who Gregory Cromwell was. Perhaps some rich man.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Niklaus smiled rolling his eyes "Yes I know..I know. You're a free spirit, Rebekah. But even if my attempts to see you married failed until now..this doesn't mean that you won't fall in love, one day. And in that case you'll need my permission and my blessing, sister.." He said jokingly but the meaning of his words was serious. As eldest brother, he just wanted to see his sister married and happy. Their parents were not around anymore and he felt responsible for her "And yes..I admit I was exactly like you, sis. But as you see..I changed my mind for love. That's what I always say to my wife. That's incredible. Isn't it?"

Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Rebekah rolled her eyes the same time her brother did. They were both as stubborn as each other neither one admitting when they were wrong. I am at some liberty to say that I am young and wish not to marry, until I have been to every kingdom. But I find English men appalling no seriously I do! They have piss pots right by the side of the bed. In France they hide them behind the curtains. No an Englishman won't do. Rebekah held her head up as she begun walking still conversing with her brother. Yes it is something amazing. But maybe it was her that made your heart realize that going from bed to bed unsatisfied was a dull and boring lifestyle. Maybe you had to meet her I am a big believer in fate Niklaus.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Niklaus started walking at his sister's side and laughed softly after her words "Fate..yes, I believe in fate too, sister. My life changed suddenly, and yours could change too. I know you enjoy your freedom..but I assure you that being married is not so bad.." He giggled and with his usual grin looked around garden while walking "I guess you'll have plenty of suitors here at english court. I mean..not everyone have piss pots by the side of bed. Personally I don't. But I have the feeling that you would make them fall from bed immediately if you would see one before..well, you know what I mean.." He said openly, since he always talked freely with his sister, even about their sexual life. This would be scandalous in England, but in Russia was not

Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:34 am

Rebekah let out a soft roar of a laugh, linking her arms through her brothers as they carried on walking. Brother we must not talk of such things. We are in another country they might think we have lain with each other. The English court love a scandal and I hope not to be a part of it. Marriage was a tough subject for Rebekah. Her skin felt like it was going to come out in a rash when marriage was spoken. I want a man worthy of me but I shall wear the pants in the marriage. That is a figure of speech. The English do have weird sayings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   

Back to top Go down

Great Oak in the Garden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next