The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charlotte's bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:40 am

"Good night, Leonardo..." she smiled happily whilst snuggled in his arms the entire night.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:37 pm

In a rush of giddy excitement and heartfelt passion, Charlotte led him back to her chamber. She was not as nervous as she was the time before, and now there was a solidarity to their relationship: now they were both in love. Once inside she pressed close to him, inhaling his scent of leather and a touch of cologne. "I will not be able to take my hands off you, but I'm still going to ask if you'd like a drink." She smiled mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:46 am

Following her back to her chamber, he couldn't hide his excitement. Walking up behind her he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck "Well I can't take my hands off you now" He said and turned her around and kissed her lips as he began to unbutton his vest.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:40 pm

With a smirk she helped unclothe him, removing his vest and his shirt. She put her hands on his chest, enjoying the feel of his skin, able to feel his heart beating as rapidly as her own. She covered his chest in kisses, moving her hands down to gently grasp his member.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:12 am

Before he could begin to kiss her back he felt her hand grasp his manhood. Letting out a moan he responded by leaning against a chest of drawers and let her stroke his hardened member.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:39 am

She saw what pleasure she was giving him, and it aroused her. She continued gently stroking him, her soft fingers curved around his stiffness. In a moment of wickedness she went to her knees, taking him into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:26 am

He was surprised at her sudden movement, he smirked and moaned as her threaded his fingers through her hair and pushed her mouth deeper onto his manhood as he moved his hips in unison.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:33 am

She continued pleasing him, savoring the taste of him. She loved the feel of his fingers in her hair and felt the familiar tingle of desirous anticipation between her legs. Matching his thrusts with her own movements, she felt the rhythm between them take on a life of its own as her mind began to clear of all other thoughts except him and the eroticism of their act.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:47 pm

As she continued doing her motions he felt his climax about to come as he let go and burst into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:25 pm

She held still as his final, slow thrusts into her mouth brought his climax, and she felt his hot liquid cascade into her mouth. She licked her lips, swallowing his seed. "I'm glad I pleased you, darling," she said in a sultry voice.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 pm

"You always please me" He said and cleaned her mouth as he brought her to him and kissed her desiring her now more than ever. He needed to be inside her to feel her, to feel her next to him. He led her to the bed. He felt much more confidant this time, he felt like he could satisfy her more. He laid her down and admired her nude body and smiled looking into her eyes "I love you Charlotte, I hope you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:27 am

In front of any other man she would have felt vulnerable or tried to cover herself, but with Leonardo it was different. She felt like a goddess as his eyes took in her feminine shape. "I know you love me. With every beat of my heart, it is the only truth I do not question." She reached out for him, her hands on his shoulders as she cupped his head, kissing him with tenderness and longing. "And you know as well that I love you?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Leonardo smiled with great happiness at her words "You didn't have to tell me, I can see it in every smile, every laugh, and that longing stare you give me every time we're in each other's arms." He said as he then leaned down and kissed her with full passion.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:16 am

She brought him close, tasting his kiss, moving her hands across his back. "I have to say, darling, you make me feel like a virgin again." She blushed, smiling. She stroked her hands over his body, never wanting to let go of him, feeling a sense of happiness she'd never known before.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:55 am

He grinned and pulled her long locks away from her face and kissed her lips, her chin, then her neck down to her collarbone. The taste of her sweet skin made his temperature rise and his heart beat rapidly she was now all he wanted. He pulled her close and opened her thighs gliding himself into her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:46 am

She arched her back as she felt the solid heat of him enter her. Her fingers traced over his arms, his back, and she pressed close to feel the warmth his body gave off, the fever shared between them. Her lips sought his as her body bloomed beneath him. She wondered how anything could be more perfect.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:49 am

He exhaled and penetrated her in a fast motion feeling the depths of core. He pinned her hands to the bed with his as he leaned down and kissed both sides of her neck then looked into her eyes and thought This must be what love feels like then kissed her lips as he raised her arms above her head and continued to push deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:43 am

She writhed beneath him, rapt by his tender touch. It was sweetness and ecstasy, primal passion and pure love all fused as one. Her legs hooked around his hips, her breasts pressed against his chest, every part of her longing to touch his. Her body shivered when she felt his deep thrusting, arching against him, inviting him to have her.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:43 am

Every motion was sweet ecstasy, he felt a high that he never wanted to come down from. They're bodies sweated from the friction, he then titled her head to the side and licked the sweat that was dripping from behind her ear. He continued to thrust as he felt like this was a dream in which he wished never to wake from.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:49 am

She felt animalistic as his tongue lapped up the sweat. With a smirk and a wicked glint in her eye she rolled on top of him, mounting his hardness and riding him. She leaned down and whispered to him. "This is it, my love, I want you to come with me.."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 am

Her actions and words made him transition into someone he had never seen before, someone he liked.
He spanked her bum as he rose his hips up and pushed her down onto him. He then wasn't getting satisfaction that way so he turned her around and told her get on her knees as he slid into her from behind pulling her with back with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:34 am

She gave a cry of sheer pleasure as she brought out the beast in him. Desire in its purest form ran through her as she felt him behind her, joining with her in such a pleasurable way. Heat coursed through her as she pushed against him, feeling completely at his mercy.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:14 pm

He took her hips and with each thrust he could feel himself throbbing deep within her. He ran his hands up and squeezed her breasts then reached down and massaged her wet womanhood. He let out a loud a groan and then turned her over to see her face. Thrusting a few more times until he felt his climax approach. He then groaned again as he released into her. A pleasurable smile came about his face as he fell to the bed beside her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Her every muscle was taut as a lute string, and quivering with every thrust from her beloved Leonardo. When at last she felt the stirrings of her peak of pleasure, she cried out, clinging to him as he climaxed as well. As she lay beside him, in a tangle of sheets and linens, she smiled, bringing herself closer to him to share his warmth. "I knew from the moment we kissed that I would not get much sleep because of you. But I hardly mind..." she sighed, feeling a wave of calm that came after such pleasurable exertions.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Spencer
Baron of Naples
Leonardo Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:18 am

He brought her lips to his kissing them softly "Your my favorite reason to lose sleep" then relished in the heat of their bodies as he caught his breath. He then turned her face to look toward him "I love you Charlotte" He said in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte's bedchamber   Charlotte's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte's bedchamber
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next