The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mionetta's bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Mionetta's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Mionetta's bedchamber   Mionetta's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:51 am

Mionetta's bedchamber 5430537693_9fc36f5170
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Mionetta's bedchamber   Mionetta's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Netta was in her chamber fiddling with the strings on her violin. It was the last day of summer and she wanted to make the most of the glorious sunshine. She opened her balcony doors, looking down she noticed the ground was filling up with leafs. "When did this happen."

She said to herself. She had not noticed it had crept up so quickly. Unlacing her golder plait, Netta let her hair flow free, placing the violin to her shoulder when a knock came at her door.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mionetta's bedchamber   Mionetta's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:38 pm

I'd hoped not to bother Mionetta in case she was practicing, but my excitement at her arrival was too great. "Netta, are you in? It's Charlotte," she said.
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Mionetta's bedchamber   Mionetta's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Netta looked at the door slowly placing down her violin. She was about to do up her hair when the familiar sound of her good friend Charlotte came from the other side. "Charlotte I have missed such great company as yours."

Netta pulled her in for a great big hug. If their was anyone who was more supportive of her it was Charlotte. "How are you! I hear that now you are a countess."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mionetta's bedchamber   Mionetta's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:43 am

Charlotte laughed as they hugged. "Oh Netta, Venice is all the brighter with you here! I am very well, probably as happy as I've ever been. Please, tell me how you fare, and if you have been traveling."
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Mionetta's bedchamber   Mionetta's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:45 am

Netta didn't have much of a room to offer her friend Charlotte. Shutting up her violin, Netta suggested they sit by the window. "Yes dear Charlotte I went to Roma, tuscany to receive some more music lessons. To be honest travelling alone became boring so I wanted to come back here."

Netta wondered why her friend was so full of happiness. She positively was glowing with happiness. "Now you, tell me me everything Charlotte the good and the bad."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mionetta's bedchamber   Mionetta's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 7:34 pm

"I have so rarely been alone in my life, and when I am I cannot abide it, so I know how you feel. It is wonderful that you've returned! I was hoping you could play a little piece for me," she said, gesturing to the beautifully crafted violin. "Oh Netta there is nothing bad in my life, only good. I've met a man and he stole my heart like a thief in the night. He's a baron, and one of the most handsome men in Italy," she sighed thinking of him.
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Mionetta's bedchamber   Mionetta's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:24 pm

"Oh Charlotte! I am filled with such happiness for you. I sincerely hope this man is of good heart." Netta was very pleased to hear about Charlotte. In her head she had already started to compose a tune, should the baron propose a marriage to her friend. "I can't think of any autumn time melodies. I am practising for Christmas, may I play for you then dear friend? Netta had never really thought of finding love herself. At the moment she was content with good friendship and her first love music.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Mionetta's bedchamber   Mionetta's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:46 pm

"He is kind and honorable, more so than most men I've known. I have complete faith and love in him. Smiling happily she perched in a soft brocade chair. "I would absolutely love to hear something Christmas-y!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mionetta's bedchamber   Mionetta's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mionetta's bedchamber
Page 1 of 1