The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courts of Navarre

Go down 
+7
Isabella de Navarra
Cesare Garcia
Henry VIII of England
Blanca Mendoza
Quiteria de Navarra
Francesca Benedetti
Henry II of Navarre
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courts of Navarre - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Cesare sat there and watched as Francesca pleaded her innocent and he shook his head softly, he knew she was not innocent. He remembered how Madeleine was there too, he stood up and held out one of the Princess's toys that Francesca left behind "You left this whilst at your stay at my estates." he said and he turned and left to be questioned.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Henry saw Magdalena´s toy, and he got up from his chair, looked at Francesca and he exclaimed: Whore!
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:00 pm

I can only shake my head, Really Henry? Maddy was never there. I swear on her life that she wasn't there. I lean my head back against the chair. My chest raises up and down, clearly showing my aggravation.
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Isabella got up from her chair and cried: "she deserves the gallows".
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:22 pm

I sit there and sigh in what seems to be my defeat...
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Henry got up from his chair.He looked at his daughter Magdalena, she was in the arms of Princess Isabella.
I do not want my daughter someday come to think that I'm a murderer, for this reason, Francesca Benedetti is pardoned from death by hanging.I wrote a letter to the Pope, and I have communicated him what is happening in Navarre.His Holiness has ordered the immediate annulment of my marriage to Francesca, I command you Francesca, leave my kingdom immediately accused of treachery to the kingdom.Princess Madeleine of Albret will stay with me in Navarre and with her stepsister Princess Juana.
Henry said seriously.He looked at Francesca, and sat down in his chair waiting for her response
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:15 pm

I simply stand up, taking a deep breath and I walk over to my now former husband. I curtsy, staying that way as I speak. If that is what Your Majesty wishes for then I must obey then. All I ask of you is that you take care of our daughter and please let me see her sometime. I stand back up as tears start to fall. I wrap my hands around my neck and unclasp the string of pearls, handing them to Henry. Your sister Catalina gave me this as a wedding gift. They were your mother's. I lean in and kiss him on the forehead before turning around and walking away...

Courts of Navarre - Page 2 4scg0w
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:42 pm

I looked at the King and I felt sorry.He was kind, handsome and friendly.Francesca seemed an educated woman, but her actions were not good.I looked at the king and smiled trying to comfort him in that situation so painful
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Francesca walked along the aisle, I looked at her and my eyes watered.In the hall I saw Lady Carmen de Salinas, lady in waiting of my sister Quiteria.Lady Carmen´s niece was the wife of the Duke of Suffolk.Lady Carmen was a very polite, beautiful and pious.
I got up out of my chair and saddened I went to my room.
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:33 am

The king walked down the aisle and when he was near me, I looked at him sweetly and bowed.
_"Majesty".I said and smiled polite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courts of Navarre   Courts of Navarre - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courts of Navarre
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2