The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Game Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

* Joan terribly bored and decided to leave the game map tiroire to play even alone. She still hoped that someone rejoingne to play with it because playing only card that goes a little while, but it quickly becomes lacing. It mélangit cards possit very gently on the table and the valet, the kidney and the king. Then she sighed deeply *
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:34 pm

* Has no wolf thomas culpepper went behind Lady Joan and put her hands on those eyes *
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:25 am

* She gave a little kindness in his chair. She put her hands on his and try to smooth kidnapped. The main character of the play is down to finally leave his face. She turned abruptly. When she was bright eyes Culpepper, she was delighted to see it was still beautiful. *

You scared me Sir.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:13 pm

* He laughed at that remark *

Thank you I had noticed lady Joan. It was not really my attention. I just wanted to surprise you.

* He sits on the chair placed in front of her and took five cards. *

Let us play

Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:44 pm

* Joan chuckled and smiled there with a smile to the ear. Thomas face was pale and her emotionless as usual. *
I see you rarely smile dear.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:27 pm

He looked rather surprised by her unexpected sentence.
Because I have little to no reason to smile as you say so..
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:25 am

Oh I see, but I think I have the power to make me.

* She got up and went softly to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and smiled. *
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:37 am

He looked into her eyes surprised sanspars more than strange behavior. There are still no smiles.

Joan are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:43 am

She rested her chin against his shoulder and smiled happily.

You know very well how much I want you Thomas. I feel myself sad not to see you smile like again.

She gently kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:55 am

He looked at Joan and smiled slightly to make him happy and give him a smile. He put in on the cards he had in his hand and raised it. She looked oddly does not understand why he got up all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:22 pm

She watched him go and told him strangely based voice and sad.
Where are you Thomas?
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Starter for Agostino

I had kept myself busy at court staying away from threatening family members who wanted to control my life I wanted to enjoy this joyous time and show my support to the King as I had promised. At the current time because of Thomas Howard I did not wish to be at Whitehall as I was completely ashamed to be a Howard his behaviour was ruining the Family name also could be damaging for Anne. I had written to my beloved asking for him to meet me so I could tell him things.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Agostino walked in the Game Room. He hoped to find something to make him think to something else. Recently he felt terribly alone for his beloved's absence. As he entered, he saw Muriel. He couldn't help to smile and rushing towards her with opened arms

Muriel! My love. Oh God..I thought you left Palace. No one gave me news about you. I only heard that you Howards were arranging something with Thomas Howard. Is this true? What's happening?

He asked once he was holding her in his arms
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:39 am

I embraced him back feeling nothing but safe as his arms were wrapped around mine shielding me. I could not explain the actions of my father since they were too embarrassing to speak of plus humiliation for our family. I do not wish to speak of him, for I do not know what runs through his mind, I wish not to be apart of that family no more he'll ruin everything for us. This wasn't an overreaction in some way he seems to ruin everything that he goes near causing upset and hurt. I think he thinks he is a King himself.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:09 pm

Agostino sighed deeply and sat with her next the large window. He looked outside for a moment

Yes..I heard he is acting like a King, indeed. Maybe he is using the power of you Howards in a bad way. But I'm sure he has not bad intentions, Muriel. Your father wishes the best for you and the whole family. He is just..ambitious. just like Boleyn's..

He said removing slowly her hair from her neck and admiring her while, delicate skin. He missed her smell and the smoothness of her skin
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 1:05 pm

I could not help but smile for his words as he was unaware of what he was really like. Yielding to his tender touch my mind started to become a lot more clearer like a dirty stone being washed with clean water. Have you ever met more than an ambitious person than the members of my family.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Agostino chukled and shook his head

No..I haven't. I admit that Howards are ambitious and powerful. They control things in this country. And you are even cousin to the future Queen of England..and go on. But..I also I'm grateful for this. Because they gave birth to the most beautiful, sweet and innocent creature in the world..

He whispered and leaning on her, he touched softly her lips with his. He kissed her tenderly closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:41 pm

The scent of his skin, the touch of his lips, was a familiarity that was very pleasing to me. Breaking the kiss I grinned resting my head against his. You most certainly know how to shut me up.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Agostino chuckled

Oh well..this is useful for a future husband. I heard girls use to speak a lot. Rather..will you go at your cousin's coronation next week, darling? And..do you think I will be allowed to attend?

He said holding Muriel's white hand in his. He loved her sweetness and her innocence. That's why he fell in love for her
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 11:13 pm

I nodded most adamantly sitting up straight as I took his hand in mine. I went to the king, he gave us permission to marry and I promised him we would both attend...

I was nervous about the outcome of the coronation... It was no secret some people still did not like Anne after six years!! Still people did not want her to be Queen. She had waited most patiently for this day to come I was willing to shun the people who did not attend. Traitors to the king I shall call all that did not attend...

Her coronation with be a new chapter in Tudor history I am excited. How do you feel about it?
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 11:00 am

Agostino noticed her excitement and smiled her back

I feel excited too, I suppose. You know..I'm not noble by birth. All this is still new for me, Muriel. I will be part of the royal family..and I'm not used at this thought yet. But the only thing I wish..is to be your husband. No matter which family you're part of..

He paused for a moment looking into her eyes

About your cousin Anne..I never met her personally. But if the King loves her..I'm sure she will make him happy. And she will be a great Queen..

Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 7:29 pm

It stumbled across my mind that I myself would now be part of a royal family. I fervently hoped I wouldn't be under public scrutiny as Anne had been these past years. Me too... having a royal member of the family is new for me as well.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Agostino smiled and looked teasingly at her for a moment

I have an idea. Why don't we celebrate our marriage after coronation? I can't wait further, Muriel. I..I respect your virginity and your innocence. But I wish to wake up with you every morning..feeling you at my side during night. I wish you to be fully mine, Muriel..

He said passionately, holding her waist and pulling her slowly towards him. He was staring at her soft lips

Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Yes! Came my response. Agostino was my only love, my chance at love, my chance to be free. Most importantly he was my choice of love. No one else had never made me feel special, like he did. He accepts me for who I am and doesn't care for my title. Without him, I would not be able to be truly happy. My body trembled as I rested mine against his. Although, I do not think I can wait for the king and Anne to wed. Let us run away and be married like wild creatures awake at night.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:27 am

Agostino smiled at her proposal. He touched softly her chin to look straight at her beautiful eyes

Are you suggesting to escape..and to get married in secret? Oh Muriel, I would marry you even this night. You know that..

He said before placing a soft kiss upon her smooth lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Room   Game Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next