The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Library

Go down 
+3
Valerie Meyer
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Richard Meyer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:39 am

Inigo thought for a moment, rubbing softly his chin

The Duke of Seville, you say? No..I never met him. Spanish royality is large. Why do you ask, mi Senora?
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Yes, I should have imagined so...

"It's just that I met him last evening and we had a small talk..." she answered with a little smile of occasion "I just wanted to know more about him.. That's it!"
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:31 am

Inigo smiled again

Unluckily, I don't know all spaniards noblemen, mi senora. But if you have doubts about this man, you should ask to your uncle..
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:56 pm

"Yes, yes, you're right..."

she smiled nervously and nodded more times

"It's not important, by the way. You must be busy... I shall leave you know."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:01 am

Inigo bowed with his head

My Princess..it has been lovely talking to you. If you need something, don't hesitate to ask. I'm at your service..

He smiled kindly
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Valerie smiled with gratitude.

"Thank you very much, Excelencia. I know I have a friend in you. I wish you a good day"

She bowed her head and took the book she left on the table.
Then, she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:11 am

Inigo bowed his head and watched her leaving. He took a breath, thinking that maybe she was hiding something about that spanish man. He took the book he was looking for and sat on the table to read it quietely
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 5:33 pm

Amelia was in the library sat down with a book in her hand, once finished with it she went to look for another, her fingers running along the bookshelves to see what she can find silently reading the names of the books while trying to decide which is best. Once she chose one she took it into her hands then turned to take a seat again, She thought this would be a good way to pass by the time as neither her father or her brother had desire to have her wed which annoyed her but she would take matters into her own hands eventually.

Turning her head she saw her sister

"Anne!" she called out to her and a smile forming her rosy lips, Amelia was the pretty one but also the younger of her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 8:04 pm

I see my beloved sister calling me and with books in my hand i go over to her.
"Amelia dear sister it is so good to see you.
You have many books here what are you reading?
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 4:58 am

"I've been reading some romance novels, some fairytales but others of memories of those around us. This one is about Esther and her husband the Persian King." Amelia smiled "it is nothing special really, just something to keep my mind busy while waiting for our family to notice me of age to have a husband for me given."
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 1:34 pm

"I have been reading about our family and of the kingdom of Bavaria itself.

I look at my sister.

"My dear sister Amelia there will be no trouble finding a husband for you as you are so pretty and you are indeed of age and i am sure they will see soon.
I myself wish that i was married to for i cannot imagine a life alone of course i have you my beloved sister but i wish i was married
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Amelia smiled "Well I'm unsure when they will decide when it is best for me to have one" she commented as she stood there "Anne I'm sure you will find a suitable husband even perhaps before I do" she chuckles a bit but smiled once more.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 10:19 pm

"I was in England recently sister at the coronation feast for England's new queen and there were many fine courtiers there too.

Why do you think that father will not have us we'd sister?
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 2:12 am

Amelia thought for a moment at her sisters questions

"Perhaps because they simply don't believe anyone is good enough for you or I" she frowns

"Our other siblings are now married and us, well they haven't thought to wed us yet but your time will come where you will marry and I maybe our father will forget of me long enough for me to choose someone of my own."
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 1:17 pm

"I am sure that father is arranging marriages or finding suitable matches for us Amelia.

Shall we walk in the gardens?
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 6:42 pm

Amelia smiled at the words told to her "Perhaps" she chuckles but nodded to her question

"Sure i'd love to join you in the gardens sister, the fresh air would be good for us both" Amelia then headed toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 9:24 pm

"Yes i need some fresh air.

I follow my sister towards the door
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 10:19 pm

"Sister perhaps we could ride together tomorrow if you like as i know you love to ride." I say to her
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:47 pm

Inge came back from England. Once arrived at castle, she decided to visit library to find something for her son Leo. She noticed that Anne of Cleves was there too with her sister Amelia. She bowed respectfully towards them

"My Ladies.."
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 1:56 pm

I was talking with my sister when i saw Inge Bergman come into the library.

"Good morning to you my lady what brings you to the library?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:55 am

Inge smiled

"I was looking for a good book to read to my son, my Lady. What about you? Did you enjoy England?"

She asked
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 8:25 am

"My lady perhaps i could help you find a suitable book for your son as i myself know the library well and i am happy to help my lady.

What is your son's name?

I myself recently returned from England and it was most pleasant and i met with Richard Meyer king of Bavaria who i will be meeting with and these books i have are on philosophy my lady"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Inge smiled kindy at her words

"Oh King Richard is very kind. My son's name is Leonardo. But I call him Leo. I think philosophy is a very interesting matter, my Lady Anne. But I was looking for a book about fairytales..or something like this. Do you know a good book about that?"

She asked still smiling and looking at shelves
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 8:19 pm

"That is a nice name you have your son my lady. He will be a proud young man.

A book on fairytales i think i can find you one my lady please come with me.
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 2:50 am

Amelia turned toward the new guest, having not seen this woman before she nods her head in respect while she was with her sister Anne.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Hello my lady" she smiled sweetly toward her but was curious who she was.

"I'm Amelia, this is my sister Anne." she introduce the both of them noticing Anne didn't introduce herself at all. but there conversation did make her curious as she was indeed the youngest of the siblings but many knew her as Lady Amalia of Cleves even though she was called Amelia instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next