The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:04 pm

A servant entered and bowed deelply

"Your Highness, the King is here.."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:29 pm

"Eure Hoheit" *bows deeply*

"Wie geht es euch"

"I hope you are good" *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Richard walked into room and opened his arms. He smiled and kissed softly his niece on her cheeks

My dear niece...welcome to my Palace! I heard just few days ago about your arrival. You're beautiful as always. But tell me...how are you? You must be tired...

He said with a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:22 am

"Better than ever"

Takes his hands and hugs him tight,
Releasing him I say "It was tired, but I am more energetic and happier now"

"How is the Queen Eleanor, is she well? I will go and visit her latter"

"I hope I will have a nephew soon" by asking this question the kings face covered with despair.

I felt sad for him, he hides something and I will find out, not wanting to hurt my uncle I change the subject:

"I heard of the matter, you going to England, that my dear uncle will be a very beautiful journey"

I smile and start to dance with him, going around him, and I saw his face lighten up...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Richard smiled warmly and nodded. He tried to hide his sadness when she talked about having children and watched her dancing around room with an indulgent smile

You'll never change, dear Valerie. You're always the same joyful little girl I remember. Just much more beautiful. And yes...the Queen and I are trying having children. But...we still haven't...

He added, trying not to look worried
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:12 pm

"Good, after I rest a little bit, I will visit My Queen" says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Richard nodded and smiled again

Of course, she will be happy to see you. But as you know, my Eleanor is very shy. She still misses Spain so much and she is doing many efforts for being a good Queen...

He replied with quite voice
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:39 am

"Then I will Love her more" very happy for my uncle happiness
"For what she is a loving wife, mother-to-be and a QUEEN"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Richard smiled and looked tenderly at her

Yes she is so sweet, indeed. But tell me about you, dear niece. What's new in your life?

He asked with gentle voice
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:10 am

"Nothing new, uncle, just the same as I was before" *smiling*

"Uncle forgive me, that I didn't make it to your coronation, we had problems on the road, and it took longer of what the servants thought a carriage repair will take time, but I heard it was magical and a coronation to be remembered"

"I congratulate you with all my heart" and I kissed my uncle in the cheeks
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Richard smiled her back and nodded. He looked indulgently at her

You have no need to apologize, dear. I have been informed about the incident. The most important thing is that you're safe. It has been a very magical event, Eleanor was so nervous...

He giggled a bit while looking at her
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:53 pm

"I will ask the Queen about the coronation in details, the poor thing, she maybe was afraid of doing something wrong" I smiled and turned to get a something.

"Uncle i bought you a souvenir" then very excited I showed the gift to my uncle.

"This is the wedding gift for you and the queen I hope you both like it"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Richard looked at the chalices and smiled gladly. A servant took them from her hands

Oh...but they are simply beautiful! Thank you, my dear. I'm sure the Queen will appreciate them very much. And tell me...any arranged marriage for you, yet?

He asked, still admiring her gifts
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:23 am

"No my Lord, not yet" and I smiled shyly
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Richard smiled indulgently and shook his head

Don't worry, my dear Valerie. You're so young and beautiful. I'm sure you'll find a suitable husband soon. If only my poor brother Ludwing was still alive...but tell me: how is your mother?

He asked still smiling
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:08 pm

"She is very well my Lord and she prays for your Majesty health everyday"

I look at my uncle, he really reminds me of my dear father, I still miss him a lot.

"Uncle is there any political maters I have to be involved, I would really love to "

I always was a person who wanted to be involved in such meters, to travel and solve complicated thing.

As I asked I waited the answer with excitement, I wanted my uncle to teach me everything he knows, because one day I shall be a Queen by a marriage, and I shall be a good Queen.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Richard laughed and shook his head

Oh no...really. You're too young for thinking about such matters. You should rather think about dresses, parties, having fun...

He giggled and sat on the sofa
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm

"What do you want to drink my Lord" I asked after my uncle sat down, I clapped my hands in a sigh for the servant to come in.

"Yeah you are right, I should think more of fun things while I still can" I smiled for the way my uncle was laughing at me.

"Well since we are talking about parties, with your permission I would love to organize a spring party, and all the beauty that spring brings with it"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Richard nodded and smiled after her proposal

A Spring Party at court? Oh...I think it's a wonderful idea, my dear. You really bring some fresh air in my Palace, my niece. And yes...I'd like some wine, dear...

He said smiling, looking surprised at her
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:36 pm

"Thank you my Lord, I would do anything to make you happy, and it is always a pleasure to make this Kingdom a happy place as it deserves"

I say as I smile to him.

"Dear uncle, I would like to see my cousin Anne of Cleves, I missed her lately and there is so much I want to talk to her, if your majesty allows me "

As I said so I saw his face frowning and taking a dark color, I don't know what it was but it was scaring me.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Richard noticed her shy expression and smiled

But of course...I have nothing to complain about that. You see...Anne lives at Linderhof castle with her sisters, now. But I could invite her here at Palace, if you wish...

He answered with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:19 pm

"Yes do invite her here dear Uncle" I nodded and I kissed his hand.

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Richard looked at her kissing his hand and smiled

I will do everything for you, my dear niece. You are my family and you're like a daughter for me...

He said smiling indulgently
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:42 am

"Thank you uncle, this makes me happy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber   Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valerie Mayer's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next