The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:48 pm

I ran to the bedchamber of the Queen's sister, hoping to find her there.
I had to speak with her.
I knew she had an affair with the King, but I was sure she also loved her sister as I did.
I had to tell her what I knew and find a solution as soon as possible.
I felt my heart beating very fast and, perhaps, I knocked too strong to her door: "Lady Mendoza? Are you there? Please, it is very important!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:00 am

Never receiving guests at her chamber she got up hastily as the knock sounded important now she was worried opening the door she smiled in relief Good grief I thought their was a fire come in quick we can't have people seeing you in this distress I shall set about some mead for you. Gently pulling her in and shutting the door she made some mead for her Here you may not like the taste but I have learned to pinch my nose if I dislike the taste I too have only just returned to court now what is such an important need.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:05 pm

I was surprised of her reaction: perhaps my face looked more pale than usual.
In any case, she was right: I almost forgot that there were spies everywhere in the castle.
I let her pull me inside and tried to control my breath.
I shaked my head and looked at her worried: "It's about your sister. She MUST came back to court immediately. I fear her place at Court is in danger." I said quickly "I can't write to her. Somebody will surely read my letters... The King wants to legitimate his bastard son. It is imperative to her to give him a rightful heir or she will risks.." I stopped a moment "Well... you surely heard what is happening in England with the Queen Katherine and she's a daughter of Spain too... Please, Aurora: we must help her. I love her as a mother. I care of her"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:12 am

I see... The thing is this every king has a mistress your harsh tongue is disgusting no matter what the circumstances that babe is innocent and you must be evil hearted to say such vile words as you have. If you want to lose the love of the king go ahead but even I could give the king a child. But I will not be part of any schemes and I shall warn the king about this he will be ashamed as you are but an orphan or that word you used yourself the king raised you to be a young lady not a foul mouth. These things happen and we all have to accept them even I have to accept them.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:07 am

I looked at her with a shocked expression.
I made a step back and shaked my head.
I felt like I received a knife in my back.

"I'm... I'm sorry. Clearly, I made a mistake. I thought you loved your sister like I do, but I was wrong... I won't bother you anymore. I think that I shall leave now. Have a good day, my lady."

I felt my heart beating fast. What was happening to everybody?
Without my brother at court, I had to solve the problem alone. I was strong enough to do it.
Probably, I had a good opinion on the wrong people.
I turned and made my way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Inge entered in the room, followed by Ambassador Mendoza who was bringing Aurora in his arms

"Quick..make her lie on bed..slowly. Please, stay with her, Ambassador. I'm going in my room to take some herbal remedy. I'll be back in a while.."

And with these words she rushed out of the room
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Inigo lied his cousin on bed. Once Inge left, he didn't know what to do, at the moment. But even if a bit confused, he took Aurora's hand

I'm here, dear cousin. Inge will be back with medicine..or an antidote. Stay calm and don't make efforts..

He hoped she could open her eyes, wondering who harmed his dear cousin. He wanted to find out it
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:39 pm

Inge came back in the room after few minutes. She brought some herbal medicine that she used at her village. She didn't know if they could help Aurora, but she had to try. She looked at Ambassador Mendoza to see if she opened her eyes during her short absence. But Senor Mendoza was silent and he shook his head. So she sat on bed and hold softly Aurora's cheek in her hand

"Your Grace..can you hear me? You will be fine, don't worry.."

She was wondering if someone in court really poisoned her
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Aurora could hear them both. She gave a gentle squeeze of her cousins hand, a reassuring squeeze to let them know that she could hear them. Her eyelids tried to flutter open but sleep called her even more. It was like a strong pull into the plight of darkness. Her mouth was dry like chalk, tasting like metal.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:06 am

Inge noticed that she squeezed Ambassador Mendoza's hand. This meant that she was not completely unconscious. But she was unable to talk. Maybe a symptom of poisoning. She took immediately the little bottle that she brought from her room and looked at her cousin

"Ambassador Mendoza, please help me to raise her head from pillow and keep strongly her shoulders. She needs to drink this.."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:22 am

Inigo looked hopefully at his cousin as she squeezed his hand. He looked at lady Inge and just obeyed. He grabbed Aurora's shoulders gently making her raise her head from pillow. He looked calm but his hands were trembling

Hope your medicine works, lady Inge. I never saw her in such condition..Oh Aurora! Please open your eyes..
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Helped by Inigo, Inge brought the little bottle until Aurora's lips and made her drink slowly the medicine in it. It was a strong antidote made with herbal compounds. Then she laid her head against the pillow again very slowly

"The antidote will enter into her blood circulation in few minutes. Now we can just wait and pray for her. Ambassador, open the window, please. She needs fresh air.."

She said while removing Aurora's shoes in order to make her feel more comfortable
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Inigo walked towards window and opened it as lady Inge said. He turned towards his cousin worriedly

Aurora..my sweet cousin. You're a strong woman. Please fight and don't give up..

He said coming back to her and holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:32 pm

Inge took Aurora's wrist to feel her heatbeat. It was slow and weak but her cheeks were less pale. She touched her cheek rubbing it softly

"Your Grace..lady Aurora..that's me, Inge. Can you hear me? Don't worry, Ambassador. She will be fine soon.."

She said never leaving her eyes from Aurora. Her secret dream was to study medicine to become a nurse. But no one knew that, yet

Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:34 pm

Aurora could feel a soft hand stroking her cheek. It was nice and comforting like a mothers touch. In her sleepy state she thought it was Richard but she could hear a womans voice. Aurora sat up straight in a jolt, the horrid taste of blood in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:18 am

Inge opened her mouth by surprise when she saw Aurora having finally a reaction. She opened her eyes but she still looked scared and confused. Inge hugged her to make her feel her warmth

"Aurora..oh thank God! Stay calm..it's everything alright. You're safe. Take a deep breath and don't make efforts.."

She smiled looking at Mendoza
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:28 am

Inigo rushed immediately at her bed once Aurora opened her eyes

Aurora..dear cousin! How do you feel? Do you recognize me?

He asked worriedly but also relieved, since he seriously feared for her life
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:31 am

Aurora liked the warmth of this stranger, it was the warmth of a mothers love something she hadn't felt for since she was little. Dónde estoy Aurora looked wearily at her cousin. She had never spent much time in her bedchamber. Gently she rested her head back down on her pillow, her fingers gently touching her cousins fingers. I told you I was a burden mi primo. It all happened so quickly. Aurora sipped on some water knowing they would both want answers. It started with a cold I trusted one of my sisters ladies in waiting. She gave me a handful of herbs but they were black and shaped like a bush. The lady in waiting said that Eleanor used them so I believed her. Aurora blinked at them both hoping they did not think she was crazy. That night I came to my chamber, crunched the herb up and drank it. I was emotional as I had a disagreement with Richard. It was over my daughter that I had lost it was his loss to and I wanted him to feel at least something. Aurora sobbed into her hands shameful that she was still in contact with Richard, wishing she was stronger to let go of him forever. I drank it, it tasted like burnt charcoal immediately after taking it I started to cough of blonde everywhere until I passed out. When I awoke I felt fine but in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:00 am

Inge listened her story and after she finished talking she caressed Aurora's hairs

"I'm sorry for your loss, my lady. But now you don't have to think at such sad things. Thank God you're safe. And you'll feel even much better. When I found you..you were unconscious. But I gave you a powerful untidote and your cousin and I never left your side.."

She poured her a glass of water and she gave it to her

"But there is something I need to know, Your Grace. Are those herbs you drank still here in your room? I would like having a look at them.."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:13 am

Inigo took her cousin's hand in his

My dear Aurora..you're not a burden. You know how much I care for you. I was so worried about you. And if someone did this to you, he or she will pay, cousin. I promise..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber   Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Mendoza's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: BAVARIA :: Neuschwanstein Castle :: Chambers-
Jump to: