The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Kenninghall

Go down 
+9
Anne Rose Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Catherine Carey
Muriel Howard
Catherine Howard
Sabrina Howard
Mary Dawn
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Howard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Kenninghall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 4:47 am

I turn to look at George.

Yes Nephew there will be a gathering a surprise one and the one favour I ask of you is to go and speak with your sister Anne and come together okay?

I need to see her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Thomas I am worried about Mary. She has her hope on a man that she can not have a suitor. She should at least look at other gentleman who would love her. Not someone who would only make her his mistress. Please help her to understand that. Don't give her that sort of kind of hope.
I hope that Anne is well. I would love to see her and give her my best and love.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 3:03 am

Thomas Howard wrote:
I know but please can you just get her to come and see me. Get her to come to Whitehall to see me.

Will you be coming to the family gathering?
Mary wasn't sure if she was clear, so she rephrased what she was trying to say." I don't think you are understanding my words clearly. What i'm saying is that she might not want to see you."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Why wouldn't she Mary? Please just come with her.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Elizabeth I shall speak to our daughter if it pleases you.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:27 pm

Thomas Howard wrote:
Why wouldn't she Mary? Please just come with her.

"Well, You violated her and you had Cromwell lock her in a room." Says Mary
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 6:52 am

I was talking about your sister Anne. Can you both come here together?

I shall speak to Mary myself.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 5:32 am

Before the girls come in I came to Thomas' side. Thomas tell me, what do you wish to talk to them about. I wanted to know so that will not be surprise. I love you very much my husband. Speak to me, tell me what you are thinking about. What plans are you making. Also I wish to talk to you about us. I want to come closer to you as your wife. To love as we once were. Can we be? *loving kissed him on his lips and held him close*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:18 pm

I wanted to talk to my nieces about the future they have and what must be done to please the king but I am sure they know this already.

I am also hoping to get everyone to be loyal to my niece and I am looking at a way for our daughters to marry high nobility.

I know I have not been with you recently bit I won our sovereign a great victory in Naples and now that I am back I will be with you again.

I love you dearly my wife and now let us spend time together.

Let us go upstairs and make love again.

Jyst before we go I ask the servant to tell the r
cooks to prepare a meal for my family.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Husband I shall try to gather our daughter Mary so that we may all be together.  I will be so happy to see us all together again. *Holding my husband close* Do you know how much I love you and our daughters and that I would do anything for you. Howard I want us to also rekindle the love that we had for each other.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:47 am

I can't wait for us all to be together either and we shall rekindle that loce Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 2:38 am

Do you promise to be with me. I want to get our family together and be with you. Thomas I love you so much.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 5:46 pm

I arrive back at Kenninghall after a long time away and find the estate in a poor condition.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 5:20 pm

William came at Thomas Howard's estate to start his new job at his service for a while. He knocked at his room and waited to be allowed to come in
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 10:56 am

I was sitting at my desk in my study at Kenninghall when a servant informs me of the arrival of William Pennington and I nod to the servant.

"Please let him come in" I say to the servant as he goes and opens the door.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 5:12 pm

William walked inside room and looked around for a moment. He approached the desk and bowed

My Lord...did you want to see me?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 7:35 am

I look up from my papers that I was working on as William Pennington had entered.

"Master Pennington yes please do have a seat and I would like to ask whether you are willing to begin your loyal service here at the estate today?
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 5:10 pm

William looked at him and nodded

Of course, my lord. I'm ready to start my service. So...what can I do for you? I'll do my best in order not to disappoint you..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 11:21 am

"Master Pennington could you please see to the stables as my stable boy has left and that would be your weekly duty to tend to my horse too and then later in the evenings I would like you to prepare the tables for the evening meals. You would receive a salary my lord if you accept?
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 5:31 pm

William nodded after his words

But of course, my lord. I gladly accept to serve you. I will take care of stables immediately. And I'll prepare the tables for your dinner. I can even cook something, if you like, my lord. Just let me know what you prefer..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:50 am

"That would be wonderful William if you can do all those things for me too and please tell me what things do you usually cook my lord? The dinner usually happens around 8 in the evening my lord and I normally go out riding in the mornings just thought it was something you should know my lord as you are to serve me.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 5:32 pm

William nodded

Of course...I can prepare a soup, if you like it, my Lord. It will be ready for 8 in the evening. But if you prefer meat or fish, just let me know. Also..I can put in order documents upon your desk after dinner..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 9:30 pm

"William at the feast tonight there shall be a soup for a starter followed by a nice fish course and then meat too with a dessert to follow and of course you can arrange the papers after thank you.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 9:23 am

William nodded

As you wish, my lord. Everything will be ready in few time..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 10:24 am

"Thank you William I trust in the service you will provide."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenninghall   Kenninghall - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenninghall
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Cities :: Norfolk-
Jump to: