[youtube]LCRUhGTCs[/youtube]

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre du Prince Henri

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Isabelle nodded again

I agrre, Altesse. Has your father already someone in mind for her?

She asked
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 9:12 pm

"I believe father is considering either a match with Spain or with Scotland Isabelle but it is undecided."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 4:06 pm

Isabelle nodded slowly

Yes..this is possible, Altesse. Just hope that he will do the right choiche for your sister. She is a very innocent girl. She deserves a good husband who loves her..even if it will be an arranged marriage for political matters..

She replied while looking at him
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 9:38 pm

"I shall try my hardest also to convince father to arrange a suitable match with a caring person. I want us to have strong political ties but also for my sister to be happy i am sure you understand this Isaballe" I say to her as i thank her again for her service.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2019 2:10 pm

Isabelle smiled and nodded

Of course, I understand. So for yourself, Altesse..you deserve a caring woman who loves you deeply. You're such a good, handsome man..

She leaned towards him and took his hand in hers, looking into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 10:14 am

I take Isabelle's hands in mine and then smile.

"I myself now wish to marry Diane of Poitiers although father does not agree to this match but i love her very much. As for Madeline I spoke with father yesterday and it seems he is convinced that a suitable match shall be made and the suggestion that has come up is Madeline shall wed the Scottish King James although nothing is official yet. Please I would prefer if you do not inform Madeline of this for the time being Isabelle? I trust my sister is well?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 9:06 pm

Isabelle smiled back at him and squeezed softly his hands

You know you may trust on me, Altesse. I'll keep the secret with your sister, as you wish. Also..I know you love your future wife. But..sometimes you look sad. So..feel free to visit me if you feel alone. I would be honoured by your presence in my chambers..

She suggested with soft voice, without removing her eyes from him
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 12:27 pm

"Thank you Isabelle. I am sure you understand why I do not wish to tell Madeline at this time in case it does not go ahead. Diane i do love her dearly of course though father does not agree to me marrying her and feels i should marry Catherine of Medici. That is why I get sad at times too knowing I may never be able to marry the woman i love and i thank you for your offer i will consider it"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 9:37 am

Isabelle sighed and looked deeply at him

I'm sure that they are both admirable ladies. But I hope you may finnally wed the woman you love, Altesse. But don't forget that you're a Prince. You have duties towards your country as well..
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 9:39 pm

I look towards Isabelle as she spoke.

"Yes you are right Isabelle. I must marry a suitable match I'm order to enhance our political ties with European powers and I shall meet this Catherine Medici and see what she is like. They are said to be wealthy are they not?

As for Diane she will always be my true love and perhaps it best if she becomes only my mistress that way I can still be with her. Don't you agree Isabelle? Isabelle are you not wed yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre du Prince Henri   Chambre du Prince Henri - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre du Prince Henri
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: FRANCE :: Château de Versailles :: Chambers-
Jump to: