The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Black Forest

Go down 
+6
Philip of Bavaria
Isabella of Portugal
Fernando Benedetti
Amelia of Cleves
Felicity Beryl
Richard Meyer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Black Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:04 am

Inge smiled her back

"I think that you probably miss your husband, Sybille. That's why you need to pour your affection on the King. There is nothing wrong in this. Oh but if you wish, let's talk about something else. Isabella suggested me to find a suitor and to marry. What do you think?"

She asked while riding slowly. An amused smile on her lips
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:09 am

You mean John Frederick I have been told that I am to marry him but I have yet to meer him I wish too! Sybille let out a delighted squeal Do you want another man Inge
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Inge smiled and she shrugged a bit

"I don't know, Sybille. I am not looking for a man, actually. I want to focus on my son, right now. And even if I wanted, who would marry a girl with a bastard son? But maybe in the future..who knows?"

She sighed deeply turning her glance around forest. Then she turned to Sybille

"So really you never met your future husband, yet? You don't even know if he is handsome?"
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:43 am

Sybille smiled at Inge she would always make sure that Inge was financially supported. I will always help you of course and you can raise little Leo and do as you wish but one day I want you to be happy. Oh year ago my farther contracted a marriage so one day I shall marry John Frederick as Maria will marry william
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:12 am

Inge smiled her back. She knew she could always count on her friend

"Thank you, Sybille. I know that I can always count on your support, no matter what. But I don't want to be a burden for you. Perhaps Isabella is right: I should find an husband who will take care about me and my son. How do you imagine your Frederick?"

She asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:20 am

Sybille turned her head quickly causing her horse to make a sudden jolt. No never ever! You will never be a burden to me or my family and Anne will say the same. I think princess Isabella speak some truth but do not rush into these things Inge perhaps she meant the future no one should have to be alone Trying to calm herself the thought of losing Inge terrified her even though they had their own lifes and Inge was entitled to her own life of course. Oh fat possibly sweaty I have a vivid mind and memory as you know. Well farther calls him second son to him so business like I suspose with one of those blonde wigs that curls oh no wait thats the english. Sybille roared with laughter imagining a man like that
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:19 am

Inge smiled warmly

"Oh I know what you mean, Sybille. You are a real friend to me, and I appreciate everything you and your sisters are doing for me and my son. I don't know if the right man will come. But I have no rush to be into a relationship, for now. But I wish you to be happy with Lord Frederick.."

She said sincerely
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:12 am

Sybille laughed politely. All talk of John Frederick makes me nervous hence my laughter me married I will have to grow up and be mature I can not wait for Anne to see little Leo. I have a great idea let's pop into the market and buy some silks and ribbons for spring my treat Sybille smiled wondering what it would be like when she was to marry being the youngest she didn't really want to grow up in a marriage she wondered about Inge life before coming to court
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:45 pm

Inge looked at her a bit surprised but she smiled for her proposal

"To market? Oh I think it's a nice idea. It will be funny. But I have never been to market, yet. Since I am at court, I mean. First I was busy with your sisters, now with Leo. I have not so much free time to buy ribbons.."

She giggled softly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Yes to market where they have stools of ribbons and lace set up with other things to buy a jelly tart, spicy mulled wine, flowers and tokens of flowers. Perhaps we should get new corsets too. I have very little to work with so the higher the corset the better. Sybille declared with a cheeky grin across her face although corsets were a pain. And a garland ring of flowers to wear on top of my hair. Me and you Inge shall truly be the fairest of them all.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:17 am

Inge laughed and nodded with joy

"Yes, we absolutely are, Sybille. It sounds fun. Oh I adore corsets. But that's really a pain wearing some of them. Maybe you can give me some good advice.."

She said as they continued to ride
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:21 am

Corset advice Sybille decided to give her the basics. Unlike higher up ladies we do not need the whole whale bone corset otherwise I would be falling over every second can you imagine that! I stick to the basics use a corset to enhance what you have already got. But always go for comfort over the latest fashion trend everyone is different Inge and you are beautiful the way you are tell me what you like the most dress colours Sybille liked the fact that she could pass Inge of as her sister.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:57 pm

Inge smiled for her compliment

"Oh thank you, Sybille. You are too kind. Oh I like light blue, that's my favourite color. But I also like wearing white and black dresses. What about your tastes, dear?"

She asked as they continue to ride
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:56 am

Oh I love pale lemon I have yet to find a dress with that colour and anything that goes with white. Oh and headpieces I adore them. I am going to see the king soon I haven't seen him in awhile Sybille felt nervous about going to see him
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:27 am

Inge grinned secretely as she told her about her meeting with the King. She looked at her and she smiled openly

"Oh really? It sounds interesting. And tell me: what will you wear for this special meeting?"

She asked, wondering about Sybille's reaction
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 am

Sybille noticed Inge grin. Inge what is that I see happily on your face why my it is a grin Sybille said in a cheerful manner and laughed a little. Oh well I intend to dress down not over the top but it's not a special meeting. He has a wife and a child on the way. I sat on his lap whilst he was sitting in his throne! I despise this feeling of longing, wanting him now I feel sad
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:14 am

Inge smiled cheerfully at her friend

"Your relationship with the King is very special, Sybille. I think he really cares for you. There is nothing bad in this. And you don't have to feel sad or guilty.."

She said sincerely
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Sybille sighed irritated at everything even her poor horse. Yet I desire him all the more I must admit that I thought he would of taken me as his mistress I yearn to feel his lips upon my neck where he shall smell my perfumed scented skin. Does he even love the princess! And yes I am jealous I fear that jealousy will drive me to such sadness that I shall have to travel away With a heavy heart full of lust and nothing but longing Sybille kept her eye's straight ahead
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:51 am

Inge  looked at her surprised and perplexed

"Oh Sybille! I'm sorry..I had no idea you were suffering so much because of him. Perhaps..you should show him your feelings. You can't keep everything inside you. Or you will explode, now or later.."

She said with sweet and caring voice, sincerely worried for her friend
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:49 am

Sybille halted her horse and waited for Inge. Really I just thought you knew how much he meant to me you really had no idea Sybille was confused deeply sitting on her horse she cried.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:11 am

Inge stopped her horse. She dismounted from it and hugged Sybille ver tightly

"Oh my sweet friend. I swear I had no idea. I thought you just liked him cause he is very chaming man. But if you feel more, you should tell him. He cares for you so much and he won't hurt you.."

She kissed her cheek to console her and she smiled warmly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:01 am

Sybille hugged Inge back just as tight it was comforting like a mothers. It is because of his charm but I wish not to lose his friendship it's all very confusing to me Sybille closed her eye's for awhile
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:15 am

Inge smiled tenderly

"I am sure you won't lose his friendship. But in this way, you will finally find out his real feelings for you. What if he...had the same interest in you, Sybille?"

She asked rubbing softly her arm

Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Dabbing at her eye's Sybille looked up. Ok I shall tell him Inge, you are wise and comforting now I wish that I was you're daughter. Sybille smiled for her friend
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:22 am

Inge looked at her surprised and amused

"My daughter? Oh God..I am not that old, Sybille. I am almost your age. Do you think I look older?"

She asked smiling but a bit worried about her outlooking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Forest
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next