The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Black Forest

Go down 
+6
Philip of Bavaria
Isabella of Portugal
Fernando Benedetti
Amelia of Cleves
Felicity Beryl
Richard Meyer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Black Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Sybille shook her head with a small smile. No no it was a compliment at how motherly you are towards me Inge you are young and you look young too[/i]
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:56 am

Inge smiled. She shook her head in a joking way

"Oh you know..when I'll have white hairs I shall allow you to call me mother. Not before that.."

She giggled softly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Sybille smiled back a little flustered. How about a sister figure then how foes that sound to you
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:25 am

Inge giggled again. She thought for a moment and then she nodded

"Hmm..yes, sister is better, I think. But I already consider you as a sister, Sybille.."

She laughed and she hugged her tighly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Sybille was very touched by her words and squeezed her tightly. Shall we carry on with our journey I shall buy some silk and make little Leo a new outfit but what colours suit a boy
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Inge nodded. She kept on walking with her by foot, holding her horse's reins

"Oh that's a good idea, my friend. I can't wait Leo gets older, so he can appreciate everything you're doing for him. You will be like an aunt, for him.."

She said giggling
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Sybille could not wait until he was a toddler so much fun was to be had. I would be honoured if he would call me Aunty I think I might learn how to use a bow and arrow so that he doesn't miss out I can get the king to teach me Sybille wriggled her eyebrows up and down. I do pray that you shall find such happiness again dearest Inge what shall we buy for you today the weather acts like it is spring some days then it goes back to raining
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 am

Inge smiled and she looked up at the sky

"Oh..I think you're right. But whatever you buy..it will be perfect for me. But of course, let me buy something for you in return, of course.."

She added with a misterious smile
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Sybille was delighted that someone wanted to by something for her ever!
Oh Inge that would be so ever so lovely thank you I am touched
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:12 am

Inge smiled and she nodded in agreement

"Oh that' so un making business with you, Sybille. Let's go to the market and we'll see what we'll find.."

She replied as they continued to walk
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Now Sybille looked at Inge confused what business Sybille never done business Inge this will make you laugh I am planning on hiring a man to proceed in a beheading for moi
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:36 am

Inge looked at Sybille with confused eyes

"You are planning..what? What do you have in mind, Sybille?"

She wondered if she was joking or if she was serious
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Sybille now realized that it now sounded silly as the words escaped her mouth. I am all but jesting with you Inge but deep down it is how I feel. Plus as I am a Cleves do you think my family have enemies? That is something I often wonder out loud. Their was no one else about to flap their ears and listen to this conversation and Sybille could always talk to Inge about things.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:41 am

Inge smiled as always. She knew how much Sybilled loved jesting with her

"Oh I knew that. You like kidding me all the time. About your family..I don't know. I mean, your brother has good diplomatic relationships with all european royals, I think. So I don't think your family has enemies. But why do you ask? Do you fear an invasion?"

She asked playfully
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Sybille let out a roar of laughter when she heard her brothers name. Yes but know he is hailed as William the rich? I think we should be more nice to him. Amelia is now in England do you think she could be finding a suitor for herself if so why an english one Deep down Sybille hoped she could take Inge everywhere with her especially when married.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:22 am

Inge smiled after thinking a bit

"A suitor in England, you say? Probably. And honestly I think she deserves to be happy. I still feel guilty for what I did. But I can't wait to see her again.."

She said with a large smile
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Sybille cringed at the thought of an English man marrying her sister they were to bulky and stubborn. I honestly think you did Amelia a favour so to say men always find her unapproachable because she is very talented at her writing I wish she could write me a book that I may keep when she is gone. She thought of writing to her sister she missed her writing and wanted to her about her journey
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 am

Inge smiled, a bit surprised by her words

"Do you think that men are scared by her talent? Oh I never thought about that. Most men still consider women as lower people. But Amelia is a strong woman. And I didn't know she was so good at writing.."

She replied simply
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:46 am

Sybille shook her head eagerly. Yes she has a talent for writing very good at it if only women were allowed to publish such work then maybe men would have much more of a higher opinion of us ladies! What do you think my talent is? I can cross out seducing a King look how well that turned out it practically drove him into the arms of that Princess. Sybille squeezed the reins too hard on her horse.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:14 am

Inge smiled softly

"Oh I think you have many talents. And perhaps seducing a King is one of them. Do you consider the Princess like a rival?"

She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:38 pm

Shrugging her shoulders Sybille looked up at the skies. I wouldn't even want to be the Kings now he has to many women in his life that I would just be another meaningless knotch on his bed. But I feel some sympathy for the Princess it takes alot of courage to turn up in a foreign court then to become the Kings mistress knowing deep down that no one in this court liked you and I hear her suitor is not to kind of a man either. With Valery back at court she and the Ambassador are bound to be plotting again to be rid of her. If anyone plotted against me Inge I would stand up sharply and slap them hard across the face that it would leave a stinging mark and if my King is left heartbroken because his Mistress is gone do you know what I would then do? I would confront them and give them a hard slap too. Giving Inge a serious look she mounted her horse again. And if anyone hurts you I would give them a slap too and kick them right where it hurts. Never a violent person Sybille did have a slight feisty side to her when it came to the ones she loved.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:03 am

Inge smiled, touched by her carying words

"Thank you, Sybille. You know I would do the same for you. But I admit I am very worried about the Princess. I shall take care of her son. But..she had a surgery and she shouldn't travel. What if she had an hemorrhage? Don't you think it's too much dangerous for her health?"

She asked with concern, wanting to know her opinion
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Sybille was not aware of what had happened in the birth. What happened in the birth. I know their is a certain time that women can't ride a horse after giving birth and they can stop the ship Inge but she loves the king alot let's buy her something cheery. Sybille started humming just to cheer Inge up she hated seeing her like this.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:47 am

Inge took a breath and she started to explain

"The Princess couldn't give birth naturally. So she needed a surgery and Maria and I helped the physician. She has a scar on her belly. That's why she needs rest.."
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:22 am

Sybille was impressed that Maria was their to help Inge it was like they were the new birthing partners at court this made Sybille smile but she quickly changed her face to serious. That doesn't sound good at all an open surgery oh my I feel like fainting. Try not to worry my Inge had they argued before hand. Sybille was trying to think of subjects to make Inge happy Oh look a hummingbird how pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Forest
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next