The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Black Forest

Go down 
+6
Philip of Bavaria
Isabella of Portugal
Fernando Benedetti
Amelia of Cleves
Felicity Beryl
Richard Meyer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Black Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Oh Philip I moaned feeling myself release against his manhood I looked up at him Then I shall try not to get pregnant you have to marry a princess but I want to see you again is their a lake around here I kissed him still with the same passion even though he had stopped
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Well....I stand up, offering her my hand, ...if you become with child then that is a reason from God that we are meant to be. I smile and feel my arousal brewing again as I stare at her naked body but I must fight the urge. Is there any way your betrothal to my cousin can be prevented? I do not want to share you with anyone! She turns away from me and I wrap my arms around her from behind. Yes there is a lake nearby...
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:32 pm

I take his hand and stand up. I have been here since January he has made no means of contacting me it is now November and how do I know you won't leave me. I turned and rested my head on his shoulder and looked up to him We should go in for a splash get your servants to light a fire and then I shall be yours in the manner of bodies
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:38 pm

How could I leave someone who was willing to give herself to me body and soul while betrothed to another? You are something special... I turn her around and kiss her softly, whispering, ...and William has no idea what he is missing. I signal for my servants to ride ahead to the lake and prepare a fire and food for us to eat. I look down to my hand and see a ring that once belonged to my father and it gave me an idea. I pull it off my finger and place it on hers. Accept this as my solemn promise to never give you up!
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:20 pm

I have not even met him. I wanted him more than I did when we first met I kissed him letting it linger his tongue was my favourite. I pulled away when he pulled off his ring. No not now give it to me when I am standing at the altar
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:27 pm

I am stunned that she refused it. I tilt my head yet I kiss her as I dress back up. You must get your betrothal broken first before we may stand at the altar. I think only my uncle The King can do that. I pick up her dress and help her dress.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 pm

I dipped my head down sad He will never allow it you have had an heir before him he won't let me marry you he will be angry.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:34 pm

I shake my head, I may be my Uncle's heir but him and the Queen are still young enough to have children themselves.  If you give me an heir, a legitimate one, then I shall be the happiest man.  I take her hand and lead her to my horse, So what do you say?  Are you willing to share my bed and life forever?
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:52 pm

I smiled and took the ring of him Yes I will and I shall bed no other I will be a faithful loyal wife to you my heart will be yours only
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Now that is what I like to hear Maria. I kiss her softly yet possessively, my fingers tangled in her hair. I whisper, Now we need to get your betrothal broken so we can truly be together forever! I help her onto my horse and I climb up after her swiftly as our noses touch once more. Shall we go to the lake now?
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:16 pm

I let our tongues meet not wanting our lips to part Yes let's and shall we christen every part of Bavaria I kissed him again letting my hands cop a feel of his buttocks
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:23 pm

I raise an eyebrow, Now that is a lot of place darling but we can christen the lake if you please. I am finding it hard to not just take her again. This kind of physical attraction is something I have never felt before. It is not frightening but warmly welcome. My mouth presses hard against her over and over again, It is hard to not take you again here... I love my former wife but this, this woman now has my heart, fully and completely. When her and I marry, it shall be legal and not contested!
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:44 pm

I let our kiss become more intense and growing stronger by the minute moving my head so his lips travel down my neck. Yes if you want me again then you shall have me
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:54 pm

I think you were meant to be mine..., I whisper as I kiss her down her neck. The horse is walking slowly and I release my once again hardened member and turn her just right and implale her sweet depths again. The sli canter of the horse provides a added pure element to our lovemaking.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Philip I groaned as I looked at his face of passion I thrusted my hips down towards him hard going with the flow of emotion
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:06 pm

The horse speeds up slightly, causing our thrusts to become deeper and harder. I moan loudly against her lips, Oh Maria... as I grab tightly onto her bottom hard. I push her very hard down onto me as she matches my own movements. I continue to kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:52 am

Oh god the intensity of the pain was overwhelming I arched myself back wanting him to go deeper my pace picking up faster and faster Now you just want to get me pregnant to have a pure german heir I said giggling in pure ecstasy
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:45 pm

No... I whisper, I just want someone to love me.. I lean back to where she is almost completely in top of me and we move together as one. I moan loudly as my peak hits me and washes over me like water. My hot seed spills out into her depths and if all this lovemaking doesn't create a child then who what what would!
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Sybille came to the black forest waiting for Inge her horse was sacred it was a creepy place
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:11 am

Inge reached Sybille in the Black Forest. She was riding slowly her horse. She smiled when she saw her Mistress and friend

"Sybille! Hope you're not waiting for me since too long. Sorry, but I had to change my clothes.."

She said stopping her horse next to hers
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:56 am

Sybille smiled glad her friend was now here No I have only just arrived here myself and I am looking forward to this horse ride. When little leo is older he can ride in the muddle between us such fun to be had

Sybille gave her horse a reasurring pat
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:02 am

Inge smiled and she nodded for Sybille's nice idea

"Oh I like this idea, Sybille. I really do. He will be my knight and he will protect us.."

She giggled and she patted her horse too, ready sto start

"What about you, my friend? I am worried about you. Is..everything alright between you and the King?"
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:20 am

Really thank you I must say I might borrow him too as my knight little Leo is the closest I have to a nephew. Oh when he talks he can call me Sybbie I would like that As theirs horses started to move together Sybille frowned she never got her first dance with the king as she gave it up out of kindness and having not seen him since the ball. I am a little upset people simply do not understand my liking to the king. I do not wish to be his mistress neither do I love him well it's a love feeling but I do not wish to bed him I admire him greatly with the up most respect my feelings are confusing me as to what to think. Shaking her head looking to Inge with sad eye's
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Inge looked at Sybille with an understanding smile, as she finished talking and their horses started to ride slowly

"Oh I understand what you mean, Sybille. Your interest for the King is not ..sexual. Just platonic. And this is a very beautiful and rare thing. I am sure that he knows that and he feels the same for you.."

She said hoping to see a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Inge had always a good way of cheering someone up and being understanding. No not sexual and that is not an insult to him either. Oh I do complicate things let's talk about something else

And with that Sybille gave a smile for Inge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Forest
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next