The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:44 am

He led her down to the chapel, hoping by now she had some semblance of a clue as to what he had planned. With his free hand he patted his breast pocket, feeling the rings clink against one another within. He saw the young, newly vowed priest who nodded when he saw them enter. He turned to Angelique: "My love, I hope you still wish to marry me. If so, we can do so now, before we go back to France. I wish to spend every moment I have as your husband, I want no more days or nights without you or your love. So my dearest Angelique, shall we wed this night. and be joined by God forever after?" He gazed tenderly at her, cupping her chin in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:26 pm

As we walk into the chapel, suddenly it hits me....my surprise is a wedding! I grow wide eyed and really excited at the thought of being joined forever to the man who has made me feel so complete, so loved in such a short amount of time. My eyes scan about the room, my jaw drops as reality begin to sink in. I turn to Christophe as I begin to speak, Christophe, I want to marry you. Never in my life have I felt so happy with someone. You complete me. I lean in and kiss him softly then I look to the priest who is already prepared to perform the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:10 am

They walked up to the altar, the high-rising voice of a choirboy filling the air as the ceremony began. The priest said "Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church."

Christophe and Angelique joined hands. Christophe repeated the vows after the priest said them: "I, Christophe, take you, Angelique to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." He smiled at his bride as he waited to hear the same words from her pretty lips.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:33 am

As he speaks his vows, I immediately blush, filled to the brim with happiness and pride that I never knew the true meaning of till just now. I smile as I begin to say my own vows. I, Angelique, take you, Christophe to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. I gently squeeze his hand, my thumbs gently running across the top.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:49 am

Christophe produced the wedding rings and smiled, still gazing into his beloved's eyes as the priest spoke again: "Lord, bless these rings which we bless in your name. Grant that those who wear them may always have a deep faith in each other. May they do your will and always live together in peace, good will, and love. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen."

He slipped the golden band upon Angelique's slender ring finger, finding it fit perfectly, glowing softly in the candlelight. It was a simple band with a small diamond, but it had cost Christophe everything he had, so he could make her happy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:51 am

In return, I slip a simple gold band on his left ring finger, smiling as the ring slid slowly and perfectly into place. These symbols of love glimmered softly in the candlelight. The priest loos to us both and pronounces us as one in the eyes of God. My heart beats fast, excited that I am now taken. I can only hope that I can make him happy the rest of my days.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:04 am

Christophe had not smiled so happily in such a long time, but for the first time his heart felt light, and he brought Angelique to him and kissed her soft lips, her small soft body warm in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Tears of happiness begin to fall from my eyes as our lips meet for our first kiss as husband and wife. I am married! I never thought that this would ever happen. I look down to the floor then back up into his eyes, Hello Husband. I kiss him softly once more.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:53 am

"Hello my wife," he whispered back, already imagining the privilege of getting to wake up with her in his arms every morning and lay down with her each night. "Before God I announce: I am the happiest and luckiest man who ever lived."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Well, what now my love?  I whisper against his lips.  I truly cannot wait to start our married life together in France and give him as many children as God will allow.  My life has been blessed by him!
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:02 am

He touched his forehead to hers, feeling complete for the first time in such a long while. "Now my love, we go back to France, and we celebrate." He closed his eyes, kissing her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:10 pm

I smile, returning his kiss.  It will be so nice to return to France, to return to a place  so familiar to me but I will return as a married woman, a woman more in love than ever before. I take his hand once more, To France we go!  I exclaim, eager to start my life with him.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 am

He brought her soft hand to his lips. "Whatever my sweet baroness wants, she shall have," he whispered, his eyes glinting playfully. Then he took her hand and led her from the chapel, their things prepared in their chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding   Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christophe & Angelique's Surprise Wedding
Page 1 of 1