The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber

Go down 
+2
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margaery Tyrell
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis of Austria
Archduke of Austria and Burgundy
Francis of Austria

Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Francis was walking along the many hallways of the Palace to explore. He was always one who wanted to know his surroundings well. He sees a young lady walking not far in front of u I'm and she intrigues him so he follows her to her chamber door. He then knocks softly.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Opening my chamber door I stepped inside and started to remove my cape, I heard a soft knock on my door.
" Come in " I said softly, and hoping it was my servent with my mulled wine.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 8:27 pm

He was surprised that she even heard his soft knock but inside he was happy. He gently opens up the door and smiles as he looks upon the amazingly beautiful woman standing on the other side. Hello My Lady. I am so sorry to intrude but I saw you walking the corridors and I swear God told me to follow you and speak to you. Francis closes the door and stands just a bit straighter, I am Francis, Duke of Compostela.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 9:22 pm

I turned around as the door opened and instead of my servent in the doorway stood a very handsome man, my cheeks flushed with a deeper shade of pink, When he said he was Duke of Compostela I curtsied and smiled as I arose.
" Thank you for your kind words my Grace " I hung my cape up and turned to Francis " please come in and make your self comfortable and you can tell me all about your self ".
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Thank you. He said softly. He can'tseem to stop smiling at her and his heart refuses rto stop fluttering. He tries to hide that as best as he can. Francis walks over to the fire and sits in a chair while motioning for her to do the same. Well, I'm divorced and because of that my marriage prospects have practically dwindled. It's like I'm tainted or something. Other than that, I come from a very noble lune with many illustrious emperors and Kings.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 5:11 pm

I Walked over and gently sat in a chair next to the burning fire, I smooth down my riding dress and put my hands near the fire. I sat and listerned as Francis spoke about his divorce.  I can relate with you on the divorce matter as I am a window and not many men see me as marriage material, but I am but a women and I have needs just like a man.
I smiled as I said this. The door opened and in walked my servent I turn to Francis Would you like a drink?
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 8:06 pm

What kind of needs My Lady? He asks as he takes a goblet of wine from her servant. He does wonder what she means of needs. Francis leans in slightly, I find you to be marriage material. Just because you are widowed doesn't mean people should treat you any different.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 9:19 am

Your Grace I am but a women and I miss being held, since my husband died the nights are lonely and I miss the arms of a strong man around me. Taking a goblet of wine I take a sip. Your Grace is very kind and yes I would like to marry again one day as I am still very young.
I place the goblet down on my table and slowly moved a strand of my hair from my face.
You must have many suitors my Grace I am sure you will be wed very soon.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:25 pm

I need that as well my lady. An idea suddenly pops inside my head but how to go about it. To Francis she is atrractive, bears a regal title, and seems like a good woman to be his Duchess and wife. But how to go about it? I have no one as of yet although I do have someone in mind. Perhaps....you? As he sips his wine he shakes his head, stunned at his forwardness.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 6:05 pm

When the words left Francis's lips, I was shocked at his forwardness but a smile spread across my face, I looked at him and I could see that he was a kind man but my only worry was that I had only just met him.
My Grace I am overwelmed that you have thought of me, but I would be a fool to turn down such a handsome man. I take another sip of wine and looked into Francis's eyes hoping he was a strong but kind man and not anything like my late husband. My day started out dull but you have made my day better Francis.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 6:56 pm

And I would be a fool myself to let go of such an amazing and very smart woman. Francis leans in closer to her where he could kiss her if he wanted to but dares not. He feels this intense need to be with her, to get to know her. He was one for following protocol and tradition but he feels that he can't with her. You have made my day much more beautiful. Like this was supposed to happen... He whispers softly.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 pm

As Francis leans in closer my heart beats just a bit more faster, our lips are close enough for a kiss but as he draws back I can see he is a man of honor but in that percise moment I wanted his lips on mine.
I have never believed in fate until today. I whisper to Francis.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 9:13 pm

What are you wanting in this moment? Francis is still holding himself back from kissing her. He feels a bit overwhelmed but in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:53 am

I want you to kiss me. I whisper, I lean a little more forward hoping he felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 1:21 pm

I...I mustn't. ...He still tries so hard but his walls are crumbling down around him. His hands now sit upon her slender, graceful, and bare shoulders. He cannot take it no more. He cups her chin and kisses her sweet lips.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 4:54 pm

His hand touches my chin and draws my head to his, we are eye to eye and our lips are so close, I could smell the wine on his breath and as he kisses me I could taste the sweet wine on his lips. I open my eyes and draw back touching my lips where his lips had been.
I think we have both let down our defences my lord, I am sorry for my forwardness, I am not sure if it's the wine or just the way you make me feel.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 5:01 pm

It is because of our feelings my lady. I just couldn't hold back anymore. He leans in and kisses her again while placing one of his hands on her leg. Francis always believed that God would show him who he was meant for. He always knew that. He needs her. He now craves her every touch.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:16 pm

The second kiss was even better then the first I could feel his need on my lips and when he layed his hand on my leg, I could feel electric pulses running through my body. But I knew then that we should not go any more further as sleeping with a man before marriage is a sin and I did not want to be known as a local hore.
Francis You are driving me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:23 pm

You are driving me mad. Francis slowly leans back into his chair and thinks for a moment. How would he go about asking for her hand in marriage if that's how this was to end? Who would he have to ask for it? He truly sees himself with her and he vows to have her at whatever cost. If I was to marry you, who would I have to ask for your hand?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 9:40 pm

My father but he is hard to find and he is not easy to ask for my hand, he has denied many offers from many suitors. Speaking about my father brought sadness to my face, He was a hard and man to please and if he rejected the offer this would be the end.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 12:59 pm

What about asking His Majesty? He really wants her now. The thrill of their kiss still lingers within him and he will do anything to make her his.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:09 pm

His Majesty has more power over my father so that could be possible, but we could anger my father. I said with a concerned look on my face. I laid my hand on his My true wish is to be your wife and I hope his Majesty can grant us this.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Francis sighs heavily and looks at her, That may be a problem. My family doesn't support His Majesty at the moment because of him leaving Queen Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:38 pm

I quietly sigh and lean back into my chair. Then it seams we will have to be friends my Grace even if we  married in secret that would cause a problem in both of our familes so maybe our fate has changed. I said this with a sadness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Of we cannot get approval then we will marry in secret. I know that my family will protect us against the wrath of the English King. He stands up and gently pulls her up as well. He runs his fingers through her hair all the while looking deep into her eyes and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next