The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sah Sultan chamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sah Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:41 pm

An eunuch entered and bowed deeply

"My Sultan, Sultan Suleyman is here.."
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 am

You can come in my sultan I stood and waited to see that bouncy happy face of his. Their was much i wanted to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Suleyman walked in the room with firm steps and smiled as he saw his sister Sah waiting for him

Sah...my dear sister. Welcome back to Palace. I missed you so much. How are you?

He asked with carying voice and offered her his hand to kiss
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:52 am

I gave a little laugh and kissed his hand resting mine on his arm. Do you wish to tell me exactly what has been going on Suleyman i have heard many rumours enlighten me! I said sitting down and sighing i felt exhausted already.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Suleyman sat next to her and sighed

Oh..I have been busy with delicate matters, sister. Henry Tudor, King Francis, and even infidels in Vatican are threatening our country. But we're strong enough to resist them, Inshallah...

He said raising his eyes to ceiling
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:36 pm

If we have to go to war will the palace be safe enough without you? May i remind you that you only have one heir to the throne and he is just a boy! I placed a hand on my head rubbing my temples. You need more sons you have a full harem with ladies fertile enough to give you another son whether it be illegitimate get another heir! I looked at my brother with a pained face he only had one son just one!
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Suleyman looked at his sister and took a deep breath

I don't think we're close to a war but...yes, you're right. I have Mustafa, but I need another heir. I heard that Mahidevran could be pregnant. But if she is not, or if she would lose the baby, one of my concubines will give birth to another sehzade...

He answered, looking thoughtfully around room
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:02 pm

I feel as if i am acting like the mother here sultan. It is your duty to protect us all Mustafa is a very sweet boy even when he grows up he will need to marry to bring about a good royal marriage. At least you know i carry this burden with you brother. So your ladies of the harem is their one fertile enough you need a back up plan now suleyman for the sake of our.. I was going to compare him to our farther but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Suleyman listened her carefully and rubbed softly his chin

I know that, sister. When Mustafa will be grown, he will probably have many brothers or sisters. Of course, I hope in another male heir. But you know Mahidevran, sister. She is upset because of new ladies in harem..

He said rolling his eyes and letting out a deep sigh
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:13 pm

You want to have more heirs. Then you should probably have no ladies of the haren but they give you whatever it is you need away from your wife and one of them can give you a son. It wouldn't need to be known think about another heir of yours hidden someone without anyone knowing can be done my brother. Just think about it infact i am sure their are ladies of the harem who can give you a son without wanting to be queen. I sat backed and smiled happily
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Suleyman frowned and nodded at the same time

Uhm...maybe you're right, sister. But ladies in harem are not only beautiful, but also ambitious. It's hard thinking that there is not someone interested in be Queen among them. But that's not all, Sah. I talked with Hatice. It seems she fell in love with Ibrahim and wants to marry him...

He added with a curious expression on his face, waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 pm

I dusted my hands and glared at him. I can think of one. More to the point what about you and that foreign princess? What if she conceives by you? I am just glad that I am a princess and not a king but behind every great king is a great woman but in you're case a harem full. I eyd him back suspicously. You can not help who you fall for and because of you they spend alot of time together.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Suleyman looked at her with a questioning air on his face

Are you talking about Princess Isabella, sister? She is still my prisoner, but also one of my concubines. And...I never thought about the possibility she could get pregnant. It would be...incredible. And about our sister Hatice, I suspect the she sees Ibrahim secretely since long time...

He said thoughtfully and rubbed his chin
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:28 pm

I was shocked by this sudden little ambition he had suddenly come up with i pressed my fingers into the palm on my hands. You would dare to do such a dangerous action that could bring a war within you're kingdom you would wouldn't you and who ever you are bedding now plant your seed before it is too late and you can hardly blame hatice who would you of made her marry just let her be happy you have happiness and we deserve that too.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Suleyman looked at his sister with an astonished expression on his face. He wasn't expecting such reaction from her

Why do you blame my relationship with the Princess, sister? I do that for our Kingdom's sake too. Until she will be in our hands, the Emperor can't threat me anymore, but he'll have to accept my conditions! I'll do my best to avoid a war..but Hatice has no excuses for her behaviour. Seeing Ibrahim behind my back! I'll allow her to marry him...but she shouldn't forget having royal blood in her veins..

He took a breath and shook his head, leaning an hand on his knee
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Would you rather have turkish heirs on the throne? If you keep bedding her an heir will come out of this it is better to bed a turkish girl get her pregnant instead. As for this little budding romance have faith that Ibrahim will never lay a finger on her or beat her because she is a royal princess but even though you have a close friendship with him you make sure he knows not to hurt her or he shall recieve a punishment from you.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Suleyman shook his head after his sister's words

The Princess is trying to get used at our culture, my dear Sah. She even learned our language. Just...I don't know if she would be ready to convert herself to Islam. She is still christian, and once she asked to Ibrahim to accompany her at church..

Once he mentioned Ibrahim, he frowened and thought about his relationship with Hatice

Do you think that Ibrahim could hurt our sister? Why do you think that? You know that if he even tries to hurt her, a terrible punishment will fall on him..
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Shaking my head at him i sighed having to repeat what i meant. You yet again are not listerning to what I am trying to say. I think Mustafa helped them with their secret love he adores hatice he adores us all but you can tell hatice is his favourite he is the version of you except he tells us he loves us all on a regular bases but you have your head in the harem all the time! Hatice would be beyond heartbroken if ibrahim took a lady from the harem can't you have words with him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Suleyman rolled his eyes and sighed

My dear sister..are you maybe saying that I neglect Hatice because too busy with Harem's ladies? If so, I remind you that I know very well that Mustafa adores her and Ibrahim. And probaby they used this to keep their secret. But...even if Ibrahim would be suddenly interested in another lady...what should we do? I could just prevent the marriage or annull it. But remember that Hatice herself choosed him. So it's also her responsibility..

He answered with sure voice, trying to hide how much he was worried too
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:07 am

Her head bowed in respect Mihirinnisa spoke softly to the servants outside the door. "She invited me, would you please announce me?"
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:40 pm

I had invited one of the new concubines to meet with them and to make sure their were no problems or fiasco even like the red headed lady who had dared to speak to my mother the valide in such a disrespectful manner. With the announcement of the eunuchs I nodded my approval Let her in she is my invited guest the Sultan knows this Standing up to greet her I placed my hands in each other and smiled comfortingly
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:20 am

Mihirinnisa entered with her head bowed and walked over dropping gracefully drop to her knees to kiss her gown. Then she looked up with a smile, "thank you for the invitation."
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:15 pm

I liked the look of this young Hatun an underline spirit in her and clearly she could look after herself and others she cared for too. Rise young hatun and please sit opposite me.
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Şah had woken up early for morning pray. Today she had planned to spend an enitre day (unless Hunkarim needed her) with her daughter. She dressed casually for this sending her ladies in waiting back to the harem for the day. Glad that the guards outside her door were deaf, Şah could speakly freely with her daughter within the walls of the empire. Standing on her little balcony she stood brushing her hair freeing it from it's plait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sah Sultan chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah Sultan chamber   Sah Sultan chamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sah Sultan chamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next