The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Girls' Dormitory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 am

"Yes, I have a lesson with him in two hours time. I'm a little nervous, what can I do to ease my nerves?" she asked wondering if she could seduce the music teacher as easily as Catherine did,
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:40 am

I stopped to think about this. I had never really felt nervous around Henry, especially after I'd realized what power I held over him. "If he tries anything with you.." (I had to admit the thought sent a stab of jealousy through me) "Just remind yourself that you hold all the power... do you think you can charm him into making love to you?" I asked quite plainly, an indulgent smile on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:10 am

Joan suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach. She nodded as Katherine gave her instructions. "What if he doesn't fancy me the way he does you?" she asked wanting to have an experience like her's so much.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:49 am

"Joan, men are all the same. Show them a smile, laugh at their jokes, and when you get the chance show some cleavage!" I tugged at her bodice pulling it a bit lower. "But.. if he does fancy you, tell me." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Joan giggled as Catherine pulled at her bodice. She then had another question "Kitty, what happens if one of us becomes with child? My cousin Charyn had a lover and became with child out of wed lock and was shunned. Nobody speaks to her anymore and to make matters worse her lover married another women." she said still thinking of her poor cousin.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 am

I shrugged, as I had not thought of this at all before. It had been furthest from my mind. "I have heard that certain medicinal herbs can be bought from physicians, if they are bribed well enough. And I've heard from some of the servants that there is a French method of preventing conception." I lowered my voice to even more of a whisper. "You take a half a lemon and place it... in there. Then when he.. you know, the juice from the lemon kills his seed." I shrugged again. "Or you could tell him not to put his seed inside you, that would be easiest." I was feeling very wise at the moment. I thought I could write a book on what I'd learned of lovemaking.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:44 am

I woke up in a cold sweat, having waded thickly though nightmares of foul creatures who moaned and howled like the lost souls in Hell. I swung my legs over the side of my bed, the only girl awake in the dormitory. It was the dead of night, the moonlight spilling through the window. I stood to get some water, when I felt a warm liquid travel down my thigh. I swiped it to find blood. Wide-eyed and near anxious, I got a rag and dabbed where the blood was coming from.

I had not lost the baby, I had never even been pregnant. It was only my women's blood, which had not come until now in a great red flood. Let down, I washed myself and changed my shift, going back to bed with dissappointment in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Joan Bulmer returned to his room excitedly leaving what had happened last night, it was a great forward to tell him everything in less detailed. She was the angel from this unexpected meeting yesterday evening masked ball. She entered the room and it went to his lady who was on her bed. She said with a big smile as he sat beside her.

I absolutely must tell you something !
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

I awoke upon hearing Joan's excited voice, and quickly sat up in my bed. I hugged her, knowing she had been gone to court, then wrapped my arms around my legs. "So tell me! What happened dear Joan?"
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:41 am

She smiled and lay down its sides excited to tell him. She took his hand before starting to tell his story.

So! As you know there was a masked ball yesterday at the court of King Henry VIII and I could participate as well. It all starts like this. I entered the room and Thomas Culpepper and I talked about everything and nothing. When suddenly a mysterious man came into the room and caught my attention immediately. He also had a hidden area and he had to look for someone in the crowd. So leave my legendary curiosity, I went to him and asked who he was looking for. When he turned in my direction even with a mask her eyes, my ravaged full fouet.Oh! Catherine had wolf eyes out of this world !
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:24 pm

It gladdened me to see Joan had been having fun, but jealousy pricked at my heart. She was older and allowed to go to court. "Oh please Joan, tell me everything? What people wore, what were their gowns and jewels like? What did they eat and drink? Did they dance gracefully? Did you see the king? Is he as handsome as they say?" I knew Anne Boleyn, a cousin of mine, had been the one to capture King Henry's heart. I thought it was so romantic! "I envy you Joan? You met a handsome and mysterious man? Did he try to kiss you?" I had so many questions!
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:28 am

Let me explain something go thing. So I talked to this fine gentleman and we left in a great conversation. We talked about everything and nothing all the two it was so exciting. Then he removed the mask he wore in front of everyone! I could see her wonderful screw. Catherine Oh you do not even have to think it beautiful it was. After he invited me to dance and dance when it's over, it's gone mysteriously as he arrived and did what you said before leaving.
Joan took a somewhat voice a little man to imitate. "We revere probably quickly Bulmer dear lady." She gave vent to a chuckle and then she continued. I'm so excited to see him! When the king. It is as beautiful as its said. A real Appollon. I can swear.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:10 am

"I wish I could have been there," I said dreamily. "Perhaps someday when I'm married I can go to court, and even meet the king for myself!" I looked at Joan. "Do you think you'll ever see your man again?"
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:39 am

I do not really know. She said in a defeatist tone already. These men's always very busy. So I hope, but something tells me that not unfortunately. But then I quickly defer the tale are my friends there. Yes! It is essential you may marry to go to court and your our wonderful king. She winked her eye and added, laughing slightly. Maybe you become his official mistress.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:08 am

I giggled, but I knew my blushing gave me away, even by the light of the bedside candle. "The king's mistress! Can you imagine?" I hugged my knees to my chest. "Joan, what do you think will become of us? Shall we ever be wed to good gentlemen?" I asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:19 am

Joan frowned on this question and says little about her on this subject. I think so, why would not you tell me more? It is an honor to be all women dream of that day and night, believe me, we talk a lot in the yard. But few if still happened ....
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:24 am

"We shan't think of husbands anymore, at least not for awhile," I promised, seeing it obviously made her sad. "Was the king with the Lady Anne? She is my cousin, you know," I informed her, feeling quite important.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:54 pm

She smiled and nodded to say she had actually learned.
Yes it was well with her. The queen is really beautiful, I think they all form two perfect royal couple.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:07 am

I smiled. "Someday, Joan. Someday.." I smiled dreamily, then gasped when I remembered. "I have to tell you: I am not with child after all. It was a mistake.." I looked away sadly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 pm

oh I'm sorry for you, but thought it was not worse on one side. What man would want a woman who already has a child at your age? No I think sweet Katherine. She smiled and took his hand in hers.  You will see once you are in court you do not ever think that
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:30 am

I smiled, but a small tear fell from my eye. I held Joan's hand tightly, knowing I could always draw strength from her. "Thank you dear Joan, your words mean so much to me... I hope you will keep your promise not to say a word to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:36 pm

Do not worry for that. I would never say anything to anyone. If I beat this promise my soul will go to hell. She squeezed his strong hand in hers him smiling happily ..
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:05 am

"I know, and I trust you above all others, you are my greatest friend!" I hugged her to me.
Back to top Go down
Joan Bulmer
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Bulmer

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:37 am

oh! Catherine it affects me hugely believe me I appreciate your words and I never, ever betray I can promise you on everything that I have more chair in the world! She took his hand in hers and kissed quickly.  You are my best friend Catherine I never want to lose even if you're on the other loop of the world right ?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 am

I touched my forehead to Joan's, knowing she was like a sister to me. I had no one else who would care for me as such. "I know, my dearest friend. Nothing shall ever part us!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dormitory   Girls' Dormitory - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls' Dormitory
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next