The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

BallRoom

Go down 
+7
Maria of Austria
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Cesare Garcia
Inge Bergmann
Isabella of Portugal
Richard Meyer
Valerie Meyer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:10 am

I went into the hall upon hearing Princess Valerie return I wondered if she knew that she had an Cousin I smiled anyway. "Welcome back to court Valerie"
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 am

I was lost in my thoughts and I almost didn't notice that someone entered in the hall... Until I heard a very familiar voice.
I turned and saw Maria.
"Maria, I'm glad to see you, my friend. Thank you. I'm happy to be here again" I showed her a soft smile and stood up to come closer to her "I couldn't stay away any longer" I laughed a bit "My mother only talks about weddings and foolishness. How about you? I missed you, you know"
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:15 am

Should I confess that I knew of plans that would anger the King? I needed to tell someone. "Yes well their is never a dull moment here in Bavaria. Yes marriage I wish I still had my Mother around so I could do some lovely things with her. The King has been ever so kind to me as a friend but I know of something that could upset him." How would Valerie react was she even aware of the events that happened here at court I did not wish to cause any hurt or upset that was needed.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:46 pm

"I see" I said thoughtful "Mothers always want the best for their children. My mother still think that one day my brother will be king, or I will be queen, but I love my aunt and I think she will give my uncle a heir one day. I've been away for a while and..." I stopped as soon as I saw her expression changing.
I frowned.
"Maria... Please, tell me: is there something wrong? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:02 am

I smiled at the recollection of my Mother and her familiar fragrance of lilies. "I am more in favour of the King he is very kind and has a lot to deal with." Clearly she did not know about anything this agitated me to the bone why was he acting so ashamed I carried on smiling. "Have you seen your Uncle recently."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:23 am

I looked at her and suddenly a suspecious question mark came to my mind: "Yes, I did..." I answered to her question "But I didn't visit my aunt, since I've known she not at Court now... Is there something I should know? Is there something he has hidden to me?"
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:38 am

I kept on smiling not letting it falter one bit. "I just wanted to know if you had seen him since you had returned back to court that was all." I thought to change the subject quickly and thought to tell her of her brother. "Did you know that your Brother Married Catalina Stafford whilst he was in England? Then he came back and had a brief fling with me before leaving me with not even a word or letter of goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:07 am

"Oh, yes, yes, I did" I said fastly "He seemed to me always the same. He's like a father to me and he's always very kind with me" I explained with a smile.
As I hear of my brother, I blush a bit, feeling a little in embarass.
"Yes, I know... He wrote a letter to me while I was away. The fact is.. That lady Catalina carried his child and now I have a nephew I've never seen before. Although, he also wrote to me that her father wanted to cancel their wedding, then he stopped writing so now I know nothing..." I smiled to her a little "I'm very sorry, Maria... I know sometimes my brother..." I tried to find the right words "... He doesn't think when he acts... I hope you don't feel too bad because of him"
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:02 pm

I truly did not care about Philip any more he would have a hard job trying to be next in line to the throne now. "The king now has a son with a Princess more powerful than your bloodline so I am not really that bothered anymore.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 pm

I made a step back for I felt very touched by her words. I felt a little insulted.
"The son my uncle had is just a bastard" I replied strongly, looking right in her eyes and raising my chin "I'm sure my aunt, the Queen Eleanor, will give the King a rightful heir to the Throne. No other child will be considered legitim. Remember, Maria: My ancients were all kings. My brother and I will always be in line to the throne, unless the king and the queen will have a child together. People love us and neither them would like a bastard on my uncle's seat. Nor the Emperor"

I'm very sure of my own words. I've been always proud and I know very well my rights.
I don't care about that little bastard.
I swear to God that he will never be king.

"Now, if you don't mind, I wish not to talk about this anymore. In the truth, I felt hurted by your words. I'm still a princess and I won't let anyone talk like you did to me anymore. We are friends, but do not forget our titles... Philip is my brother and I do not answer of his actions. Do you understand what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:36 pm

"The king let's me talk with him as freely as I like and I do. Unlike his own blood relatives which includes you members at the court have been their for him during these hard past days and he does consider his son to be the heir to the throne he said so to the Princess when we were all in her chamber after her traumatic birth." I felt my anger rising so much that I could slap some colour into her cheeks Princess or no Princess. "I do not think you know how serious this situation is if you were to hurt the Princess with your scheming ways then you directly are hurting the King whom you consider to be your Farther now he has his own son you seem a little jealous and if anything happens to Princess Isabella the fault will lay solely at your feet because the entire court knows of you're hatred of her. In life and this is what I have learnt their are times when you need to just go with the flow and keeps your petty ideas and thoughts to yourself if you want to be treated like a Princess then start acting with grace and dignity." I was no longer going to be nice to anyone their was a lawful heir on the throne.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:41 pm

I made a little smile to her: "This is treason, my lady. Do you know what this word mean? I do wathever I want and I won't let you talk to me like if I am a servant just because you're angry with my brother because he left you like he did with all the other mistresses. The Court loves me, the people of my country love me. How do you dare to talk like this to me? Who do you think you are? I never spoke against the princess of Portugal, I just said an abvious thing: that she has been the mistress of the King and had a bastard son from him. Everyone could say the same and it is just the truth. I am loyal to the rightfull Queen, a daughter of Spain. The King will never leave her for Isabella. Never. Unless the king will leave the Queen and marry the princess, I will not recognise that child as legitimate. Obviosuly, you're not very keen on State matters and bloodlines. I was raised as a Princess and I've always known my rights and you should remind your place, that is below mine. I will speak to the Queen immediately and to my uncle, obviously." I turn to leave, for I will not let her speak to me anymore. She has been very unpolite and aggressive. "Ah, just for information: I would start a crusade for what is right and people will fallow me. I would burn the entire world for my family, for my blood and for the rightful heir to this throne. Goodbye, my lady. I think I will not speak to you anymore, unless you will find your mind again."
I turn again and leave the room. I'm so ungry that I could scream. I know what is right, I won't let a royal prostitute and her friend win by deception. The Throne of Bavaria is in terrible danger and I won't let our family fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BallRoom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BallRoom    BallRoom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BallRoom
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: BAVARIA :: Neuschwanstein Castle :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: