The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

palace fountain

Go down 
+2
Richard Meyer
Isabella of Portugal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

palace fountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 pm

"I don't trust men no as past ancestors have shown we are merely here to give you heirs to carry on your bloodline! I would like a husband who can treat me as his equal do you think i am asking for too much in a man"

She looked at him then smiled.

"Maybe we couod talk about this when you take me riding."

She kissed his hand and stood up to leave
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Richard stood up after her and smiled as she kissed her hand

Oh no...I don't think you're asking too much, Isabella. But you're right. Forest's fresh air will make us talk deeper about that. See you tomorrow morning, and have a lovely night...

He kissed gently her hand and bowed. Then he smiled and kept on walking towards Palace again
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 pm

I have made my way to Bavaria in the sincere hope of possibly contracting a bride to create heirs to carry on my family name. I am the last male. I find myself near a fountain and my eyes stare at it feeling peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:27 pm

I walked through the palace fountain with my ladies in waiting, smelling the flowers, felling the breeze, and there after the tree someone caught my eye. A new person in the court, a handsome man.

I left my ladies in waiting playing and I approached quietly the young man standing looking at the fountain, it was a bliss watching him.

Unconscious I smile, and then I hide myself in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:42 pm

I hear the giggling of ladies behind me and I turn around to see who is there and suddenly I see a most beautiful woman eyeing me yet smiling like she is trying to figure me out. I smile and bow, Hello My Lady.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:07 pm

I blink rapidly as my pupils enlarge, blushed I bow, I try to speak but words won't come from my mouth.

Playing with my fingers I look down "I didn't want to intrude" Looking up at him "I...I just was curious to see you" his soft blue eyes, his pink lips, his beautiful blond hair... Amazed me
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:17 pm

No it is okay My Lady. I fear that I am a bit lost here. This a brand new court for me.. I smile brightly and confidently even as she blushes a deep crimson color. She is an intriguing woman and I must find out about her. I am Daniel and who is this beautiful woman I speak to?
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Daniel is his name, looking at him playfully, I reply "I am, Valerie" I walk with small steps and I turn at him "Would you like to show you around" I paused a bit "Or are you looking for the King"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Valerie....such a beautiful name.. I offer her my arm as we walk about the area surrounding the fountain. I pause as she mentions the King, As a matter of fact, I do need to see the King. I need to speak with him on the possibility of a contracted marriage with a Lady of his realm.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:47 pm

The sun reflecting from the water, makes him shine, taking his arm my heart skips a beat. I never had this feeling before, as much as it is pleasurable it is also painful.

Oh no his is taken, but whom, my heart breaks in thousands peaces, I close my eyes "Do you have your eyes in any particular girl my Lord"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:53 pm

The sun makes her long dark hair glisten brightly in the sun and its rays hit her features just right, accentuating her beauty. No, I have no one in mind. I have no woman to call my own.. I take a deep breath, I have been travelling to different courts on the continent searching out the perfect bride and I have not found her yet. What about you? Do you have someone to call your own?
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:00 am

After his answer I felt relaxed, and I didn't care if I was showing it.

Smiling I reply his answer "No, I...I don't" if he only knew that the feelings I had in this moment were spectacular for me, something I never imagined it's existence.

I couldn't stop looking at his eyes, searching for something which I did not know my self what.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:11 am

I stop us both and turn to her, My Lady, is there something wrong? You seemed awfully happy that I am with no one.. The corner f my mouth curls up and I am not in the least bit offended in her reaction. Actually its quite adorable!
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:31 am

I giggle "I just feel happy you are not with someone else"

Biting my lips I splash him with water
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:40 am

I reach down into the cool water and splash her in return. Normally I am one that is a stickler for formality but for once I unwind and I am truly able to be myself. Just as I got to splash her again, I feel myself starting to fall into the fountain and as I fall, I grab onto Valerie and she falls in with me.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:14 am

Falling into the water I scream "No, aah" and then I laugh my heart out "My dress" then I turn to see Daniel, he looked so charming so gracefully magnificent, wet in the water a breathless sight, I went near him, looking deeply in his eyes, removing his hair from his face, I smile sweetly at him.

"ahmm, we need to get out of the water"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:17 am

I smile, Not before I do this... I cup her face and kiss her softly and as I pull away, I look deep into her dark eyes. I grin and still refuse to get out of the water for the moment. I kiss her again, splashing her and climbing out. I extend my hand to her to help her out the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:26 am

I froze when he kissed me, I blinked and then again another kiss, my stomach started to have butterflies, I blushed not knowing what to do, I bite again my lip.

Giving him my hand to help me out I smile, my heart pounding fast "That was...ahmm" I didn't know how to express my self, I looked like a fool not saying the proper thing, I could not stop my breath, what is happening to me!

Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:31 am

...Wonderful you mean? I found your lips to be quite delectable. I hope you didn't mind that I kissed you. I just felt it was supposed to happen. Without caring, I close the gap between us and I kiss her once more. Is this the beginning of love? I do not know. Was this just a physical attraction? I do not know. I do love the ladies and have been with many but I cannot take a noblewoman...
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:39 am

"This is more than wonderful, this is more then words can explain" my eyes started to have the tears of happiness "I have never been kissed before"

I closed my eyes, frighted that this may not end well, there will be so many consequences.

Searching Daniels' eyes I was in need of an answer.

Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 am

I cannot seem to stop kissing her.  Her beauty keeps drawing me to her.  What is it that you want the most in this moment, I whisper softly in between kisses.  I still do not know what all this means but I am sure that in due time, it shall be revealed to me what it means.  More kisses, love, peace, love making?.  I whisper some more
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:54 am

Kissing him I whisper"I want you, your love, your heart, your lips, your eyes, your hands" enjoying his kisses "Oh Daniel what do you do to me"

Caressing his hair I continue "Is this how Love feels" my tears explode "Is this what I have been made to die for" looking at him sadly but then happy, messed up feelings that I had no control over
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:59 am

I do not know what love feels like My Lady. I take a deep breath before continuing, I have never been in love....just lust. I have lusted for women many times. I am sure that this revelation has scared her as it does most women.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:11 am

My body started to shake, my throat is tight, I couldn't  breathe, how many women did he have...

Just lust, never in love, my eyes widen, no, no, how can this divine face be so feelingless, he had no physical sensation, no warmth.

I went near him, curious like I was seeing some beast, I put my hand in his heart very carefully looking deep in his eyes "It is your heart that won't let you Love"  
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:20 am

I can only shake my head at her apparent confusion, No it is not that. I run my fingers through my hair and look about me as I search for the right words to say. Its just that no woman has ever made me fall in love. I fear that it may never happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

palace fountain
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next