The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt Empty
PostSubject: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:22 am

29th june 8:22 a.m, Wolfhall

[i]My Dearest and most beloved friend,
I have finally spoken off my feelings of the russian count i told him that i was in love with him!
I have also made the upmost dangerous move in telling my papa that i shall not accept any other man but him! I feel like a silly little girl in love maybe i am. I wish that i was somehow locked up in prison with you as to stop me from spilling my ibber most secrets out to men! I feel like only you can understand these turmoils of love that us ladies must face by the hands of men. Keep well i shall return to see you soon even if i must go to the king himself and plead your innocent case! I curse your first husvand and blame him for what you are now going through.
Elizabeth seymour
friend
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:53 pm

My dear Elizabeth,
I really admire your braveness, and I hope that your father will understand your feelings. If you really love the russian count and he loves you back, then it's right fighting for your love.
I'm alright, but I was told that a King's messenger will come to visit me. I don't know what to think. It could be my salvation or my condamnation. Just reassure Thomas and pray for me, like I do for you..

Yours
Margaret
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Dear Margaret,

My farther has asked me to extend an invitation to the count and he has accepted! Only thing is my farther is a hugger Nikklaus not so much. Enough about me tell me everything the king servant said is it good news that he bares to you i hope so.

Your friend
Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Dear Elizabeth,

I'm so glad to learn that things between you and Niklaus are improving, and I wish you to be happy. And I have great news too. A servant from court came to bring me King's verdict. The King forgave me..and I'm free! I will be released tomorrow. Oh Elizabeth, I can't wait to hug you and Thomas again..

Yours
Margaret
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Dear Elizabeth,

I know we are not apart but I couldn't wait further. I am going to give you a wonderful news. Anthony asked me to marry him. And..I accepted happily! I still can't believe that this is really happening. So..get ready to be my bridesmaid at the ceremony. Talk to you soon

Yours
Margaret
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:50 am

My darling Margaret,
What happy news you have brought upon my ears I am utterly happy for you when do I get the chance to steal you away from your beloved side?
Write me and I look forward to preparing my dress
Your friend
Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:26 pm

My dear Elizabeth

Things between Anthony and me finally went...further. I think you can imagine what I mean. I trust in him and I hope this is the right hoice. He makes me happy, and I wish the same happiness to you. You deserve it..

With Love
Margaret
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Margaret,
Yes I truly know what you mean. My love is in France but I would still like to see you when you are free
With all my love always
Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Dear Elizabeth,

meet me in the Library tomorrow afternoon. I'll tell you everything, and you'll keep me updated about your love in France..

Much Love
Your Margaret
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:45 pm

My Dearest Margaret,

I miss you Klaus is of entertaining and Dorothy snubbed me for the family reunion not as I am that bothered I have Jane and you are more of a sister to me. When can I see you this is the longest we have gone without speaking

with love
Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:37 am

My dear Elizabeth,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy. Hope your pregnancy is going on well. Forgive me, but I have been very busy with my wedding preparations, and I want you to be my bridsmaid. I miss Thomas. And Anthony..he is so lovely with me. I told him everything about my previous marriage with Cesare. But he knows nothing about George, yet. I..I am not sure if telling him after wedding or not. In any case, meet me tomorrow in my room, and tell me everything about you and Klaus

With love
Margaret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt   Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters Between Elizabeth Seymour and Margaret wyatt
Page 1 of 1