The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Blissful Summer Feast

Go down 
+22
Gustav Vasa
Francis of Navarre
Benjamin Baines
Ursula Misseldon
Katherine Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Parker
Royce Westmoreland
Catherine Parr
Emma Moore
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mionetta Rizzo
Niklaus Petrovin
Anthony Knivert
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
White Royalsun
Victoria Brandon
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Nan Saville
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:15 pm

As I was trying to go back and have another drink, I saw Katherine, barely herself, concerned and not happy at all, we have been friends since childhood, we grew up together and I have only seen her like that when something bad happened to her. So I went after her.

"Lady Katherine, stop, you are running very fast, my lady" and then after a while she stopped, I saw her face covert with tears, her ocean blue eyes covert with pure water that made her eyes shine.

"My Lady, what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 pm

I look at him with a glazed expression....both delighted to see him an old friend and yet desperately sad. "Anthony...darling, it's been too long!" I swallow back tears but can't control my bottom lip from trembling. "I'm fine...It is nothing really..."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:14 pm

I knew she was lying, and I get really angry when someone is not telling the truth especially her, "Uhmm..." so I grabbed her arm forcibly and I pulled her behind the long dark curtains, I pushed her to the wall, and then I let her go.

"Katherine, don't you dear lie to me, don't even think about it..." I breathed harshfully "Just tell me how big is your problem"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Shocked. "How dare you manhandle me!" I look at him: my tearstained eyes burning with fury. "I am the daughter of a King...sister to another and a member of the royal family! How dare you manhandle me!!" My breathing deepens and I stare at him...
"It is between my husband and I..." My breathing becomes heavier as I think of it. But I hadn't been this close to Anthony in years...not since our childhood! "We haven't been this close since I was a child. .."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:10 pm

I closed my eyes, and I was furious as hell and hurt, with one hand I touched my chin along with the beard, with the other hand I blocked Katherine by stretching my hand in the wall "I am sorry your majesty, for "manhandling" you" and I said it with irony and then I straighten up

"A man of such a lower birth, shouldn't talk to a Lady, much more to the Kings daughter"
My look was very spicy "My apologize your majesty" I bowed and I left
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:26 pm

"Anthony...I'm sorry!" I follow him "I'm upset yes...I'm upset because my husband could be with another woman!" Tears fall from my eyes and I slowly become more distraught! "But I'm sorry...perhaps I should have stayed in that Nunnery! Rotted away and died!!...I shouldn't have come here!" Falling to my knees in distress. "Anthony!!..."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:13 pm

I turned, and I saw her talking and not breathing "Shush Katherine, calm down" but she didn't stop and the next thing I saw her fainting. I grabbed her and pulled her to my self...

"No, my Lady" and I held her to my hands.. "Lets go get some fresh air, shall we"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--------------------------------------------
Can we continue at "River at night"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:16 pm

//of course Smile
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:49 am

A young, barely of age woman stands before me after I part ways from the Queen of Sweden. Her sweet smile and glimmering eyes capture my intrigue as I arise to kiss her hand . Smiling I say "My Lady, You look ravishing this eve. " Candle light falls gently upon her causing her cheeks to flush a rose undertone. I find her modest yet cryptic nature endearing as I gaze into her dark mysterious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 am

I stand looking upon Gustav's face attempting to show some care in the nature of his matters. "Gustav you are a naive man who thinks of one thing only, war. Enjoy your time here at another King's court while you are far away from your own. "

Suddenly a delightful fair-haired woman with brilliant blue eyes pushes past Gustav. I nod to her politely, kissing her pale white hand " By god's teeth how on earth could a man such as yourself manage to woo such a virtuous, honorable woman as this angelic creature? Of course , My Lady . I would be a fool to resist dancing with thee. " I take her hand walking past Gustav, stopping only for a moment to pat his shoulder .

As the heavenly woman and I begin to dance I manage to speak the words " My Lady, I do hope you are finding enjoyment at the English court. I myself find the court to be a spectacular site with the most beauteous women I have ever seen. " I soon break my eye contact with her regaining thoughts of my new Queen. I have not seen her at court all evening I do hope she has not found herself in any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Vasa
King of Sweden
Gustav Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:32 pm

My rage boils over with fierce intensity, yet I shall not~must not~allow those around us to believe this jävel speaks the truth, and upset King Henrik and his guests... Instead, I turn my back on Frederick and walk over to Margareta, taking a brimming goblet from a servant's tray.

"I've no idea how it is possible you can be civil to that jävel... he is a serpent... he would have liked nothing better than for me to draw my dagger... but I shall bide my time... let us enjoy the festivities today, war may wait for the morrow".
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:37 am

I walk into the festivities dressed up in one of my finest gowns with a small silver tiara delicately laid upon my head. I mill about the crowd and I am truly pleased with the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Vasa
Queen of Sweeden
Margaret Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Frederick I of Denmark wrote:
I stand looking upon Gustav's face attempting to show some care in the nature of his matters. "Gustav you are a naive man who thinks of one thing only, war. Enjoy your time here at another King's court while you are far away from your own. "

Suddenly a delightful fair-haired woman with brilliant blue eyes pushes past Gustav. I nod to her politely, kissing her pale white hand " By god's teeth how on earth could a man such as yourself manage to woo such a virtuous, honorable woman as this angelic creature?  Of course , My Lady . I would be a fool to resist dancing with thee. " I take her hand walking past Gustav, stopping only for a moment to pat his shoulder .

As the heavenly woman and I begin to dance I manage to speak the words " My Lady, I do hope you are finding enjoyment at the English court. I myself find the court to be a spectacular site with the most beauteous women I have ever seen. " I soon break my eye contact with her regaining thoughts of my new Queen. I have not seen her at court all evening I do hope she has not found herself in any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Vasa
Queen of Sweeden
Margaret Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:34 pm

"Ers Majestät, you know the English dances quite well. I apologize for Gustav, he was wrong to

speak to you like that. We are all guests of Kung Henrik and need to keep politics out of his ball.

Tell me, what are your thoughts of the English and their Kung; especially all the problems with

Anne Boleyn? I do see the attraction though, ja. What do you think of her?" I looked up into the eyes

of Kung Fredrik to see if I could tell what he was thinking. The eyes always tell us what we need to

know. The Danska kung was very attractive, blonde with piercing blue eyes. He picked his words

carefully and did not speak out of anger like Gustav. My Gustav, he will never change, I smile thinking

of him. But I think Gustav is correct, this Danska kung was calculating; I could see it and feel it.

I gave him a bright smile. " Have you met the duke of Suffolk? I have not but I hear he is most

charming, handsome and that Kung Henrik listens to his advice about all matters." I was enjoying my

dance and could see Gustav out of the corner of my eye; he did not look happy but a dance would

tell us a lot more then an argument.
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:17 am

I watch Margaret and wonder how such a beautiful, delightful and charming woman could be married to such a barbaric man. " Gustav is of no worry to me, your highness. If you ever spend two moments at the Danish court you will understands. The nobles there are like hounds they will turn and bite in a split second. As for Henrik he is a good king and seems to have his nobles under his thumb. I have yet to meet Anne and have little thought of his divorce. Although I do support his decision to depart with the Pope. Even though I am Solemn protector  of the Catholic Church in Denmark, I am Secretly allowing  Lutheranism to spread through Denmark . Reform is coming I can feel it in every bone of my being. The Pope is the way of the past, Lutheranism is of the future. Gustav is parting ways with the Pope as well.  Is he not? " . I watch Margaret find her words and her beauty outshines any Swedish woman I have seen. Her wit and charm is opposite of Gustav who is boorish and uncivilized. " The Duke of Suffolk is good company. I met with him just the other day and his company was well worth the travel here to  England."  I take a moment and smile "enough politics, you realize you are much to beautiful for Gustav. Would not a German Duke or mayhap my nephew been a better suited match?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Vasa
Queen of Sweeden
Margaret Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:49 pm

I cannot help enoying myself, Kung Frederick is a talanted dancer with a silver tongue. The polar opposite of my Gustav, who says exactly what he thinks. But Gustav is a man of action. He did remove the Danes from Sweden and I imagine that subject still stings Frederick very much. But we need peace now, epecially if Denmark becomes reformed like England and Sweden. I laugh at
Frederick's remarks. Gustav decided I would be his from the moment that he laid eyes upon me. I smile remebrering the glint in his eyes when we met.

" You do not believe that being Queen of Sweden is a good match for me? I do not think Gustav would ever let me go so eaisily and I love my husband. He did free our country from the Danes. Like you, I am Catholic and cannot give up my beliefs but I am alone in my devotion at home. Gustav loves me enough to not take away what is ingrained into my soul. It seems that you are ready to change your beliefs so I would guess you are happy to go which ever way the wind blows. Tell me where is your beautiful wife? I have not met her, perhaps she is dancing with the dashing duke of Suffolk? The women are drawn to him like a month to a flame. It could be his charm and good looks, or his closeness to Kunk Henrik.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Vasa
King of Sweden
Gustav Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:26 pm

I overhear Margareta's voice as I refill my cup and turn to see her engaged in heated discourse with Frederick. I set the cup down and reach for my dagger, before realizing to my amusement that it is she whom is inflicting the blows upon our common enemy with deadly barbs from her tongue and lethal looks from her chilling stare. I laugh and return to filling my goblet, looking up at a noble watching the banter with keen interest. I look up and smile at him. "That is my wife... she is a wildcat is she not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blissful Summer Feast
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8