HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Secluded Fountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:44 pm

Mary arrived to the fountain, hoping she can discuss something with the Lady Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Having received the note from a messenger on behalf of Lady Mary, no doubt iit was another ploy by her Uncle, I decide to go but keep at a safe distance to be on the safe side

I walk through the garden towards the fountain I can see it is the Lady Mary and she is alone, I continue towards her "My Lady" I speak quietly
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:17 pm

"Lady Dawn." Mary said as she saw her. She wanted to closely approach her to console her but she figured Lady Dawn would be uncomfortable. "People say that you came out crying from my Uncle's chambers. Did he hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:58 pm

My cheeks burn with embarrassment "Lady Mary, your Uncle is a fine man" I smile, how could I tell his Niece about what had happened between us "I was upset about other business" I lie trying to hold back the tears, she had been so kind to me that I feel terrible lying to her
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:33 pm

"Whatever he did to you, I apologize for him being ignorant." Mary swears that he doesn't know how to respect and treat a lady when it comes to love. "I know this isn't my business." She didn't want to do this. "But, he told me to tell you that he didn't mean it and asks for your forgiveness." Mary will understands if she refuses to forgive him
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:37 pm

I look towards the sky, I must bite my tongue or I shall say something that I may just regret "Lady Mary, it is obvious that your Uncle has spoken about us" I take a deep breath "However at this time I need space to think before there is any chance of forgiveness"

I walk towards the edge of the fountain and stare intro the water "Tell me what he told you" I ask
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:48 pm

Mary inhaled and exhaled deeply "He said to bring The Queen's Maid, Lady Elena to force a divorce." She doesn't like to be involved in something that she isn't a part of "You can take as much time to think about this." Mary says
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:20 pm

I shake my head, obviously he has no shame albeit he had not told her the full truth

"Lady Mary, that was just part of the reason I left your Uncle" I turn to face her "To ask me to do such a thing tells me how ruthless he is and I do not think it funny especially as he tells me it was all a joke"

I close my eyes tight "I wish I could tell you all that happened, sadly by the way he acted I do not think I could ever trust him completely"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:37 pm

"I don't think it was a joke or a game either." Mary says "It's just an excuse to get you back." She looks down at the ground for a moment and then back up
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:24 am

Instantly I feel sorry for the Lady Mary, I gently place my hand upon her arm "Forgive me for the way I have spoken towards you, it is not your fault" I give a small smile "It seems His Grace likes to make Lady's do things they would rather not"

I look around "My Lady I thank you for your friendship and hope it may continue no matter what happens between your Uncle and myself"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:56 pm

*I thought for a moment that it was close in at the Easter Party so I decided to come outside. I slept out as easily as I came in. I did not want to go to my chambers. To be honest I wanted to stay outside to get some fresh air. So this was a nice surprise for me. It is quite and secluded. No one will think to look for me here. Though I saw a few people they paid me attention. I sat down and enjoyed the breeze and the thought that the peace would be wonderful while I can until everyone will be around watching me.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   

Back to top Go down

Secluded Fountain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5