The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded Fountain

Go down 
+9
Mary Dawn
Mary Boleyn
Edward Seymour
Anne Stanhope
Viola Lancaster
Muriel Howard
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Katherina Prue
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Secluded Fountain - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 5:05 pm

I cast an eye over the gifts as they are presented before me and offer a warm smile. "Thank you... How kind of you." With a chuckle, I add "I do hope you've brought something for my sister as well."

Drawing the cloak around my shoulders closer to my body, I let the warm fur engulf me as the winds grew chill and sky grew more and more brooding. Clearly the weather was on the turn; truly it was an autumn day in England. I offered a nod of my head to the French lady, acknowledging her curtsy and respects with a smile. "Bonjour Madame." The ladies that attended me followed suit, all bobbing small curtsy to their foreign guests.

"Your Grace, it is nearly time for the Princess' dinner." One of my ladies interjects, looking at me with a faint smile. My toddler daughter would surely still be dancing and hopping about my apartments - driving my household to despair and laughter as they readied everything for our supper.

"Malheureusement, je dois y aller. Le travail d'une mère n'est jamais terminé." I chuckle, the smile spread across my lips as I sing the words. "It has been a pleasure to see you both again." I slip easily from English to French, a bright beaming smile worn upon my features as I speak in their native tongue... It felt almost my native tongue too. "Au revior votre Altesse. Madame." I indicate my goodbyes to both of them with a nod of my head as my ladies curtsy. And then, with a graceful step forward, I head back towards the palace.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Isabelle curtsied as the english Princess left. She looked at Madeline

What are you both talking about, Votre Altesse? If I'm allowed to ask, of course..

She asked curiously

Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 7:11 pm

"Take care princess Katherine if has been lovely walking with you and i do hope we can do it again some day.

I turn to see Isabelle there.

"Good evening Isabelle glad you could join me.
We were talking about Katherine hopefully visiting France
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 5:07 pm

Isabelle smiled

It would be a very nice idea having her in France for a while. So...what do you think about England, Altesse?

She asked while smiling
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 9:28 pm

"England is so very different for me as you know it has been the first real time i have stepped out of France.

It is also nice to not have my brother Henry watching over me all the time."

How do you find England?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded Fountain
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6