The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded Fountain

Go down 
+9
Mary Dawn
Mary Boleyn
Edward Seymour
Anne Stanhope
Viola Lancaster
Muriel Howard
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Katherina Prue
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:34 pm

I let out a playful laugh. Well you might know him he is a very well, mysterious and deadly handsome but I think he can handle me. I bent down and kissed him. Where shall I meet him for tonight though any suggestions I eyed him up suspiciously
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Niklaus grinned after kissing her back. She was so beautiful and he couldn't avoid staring at her seductive figure "What about your chambers, my lady? I can't imagine a better place to know you better.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:28 am

I could not help but let out a nervous giggle. My lady? Klaus really you're making me nervous! My chamber it is then.I wondered if he was going to be this formal when we were to make love? I took of my lace around the top of my dress and placed it in his lap before making my way to my chamber.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Niklaus saw her walking away in silence before taking the lace in his hand. Still laying on grass, he brought it until his nose and breated it deeply. He felt her scent and grinned, longing for the moment she would have been his
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:39 pm

I waited until a couple had left before I came out of the bush looking like a complete mess due to that Knivert. My hair was pulled about and I had angry tears filled my eye's I quickly damped my hands smoothing down my hair as best as I could.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:40 pm

The rare November sun was shining and a little wind was blowing; not a rough wind, but one which came in pleasant little bursts and brought a fresh scent of newly turned earth with it. Viola walked round the fountain garden and saw a lady crying there. My Lady, are you alright? She asked in a concerned tone, offering her handkerchief to lady before her.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:23 pm

I turned my head around and took the hanky I Just had a brief meeting with the man I am supposed to marry and he was not that kind. I dabbed my eye's feeling mortified to be found in such a state
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:15 am

She looked at lady with sympathy. I'm sorry... It's never easy when you meet a person your parents chose for you to marry for a first time. She said in soft voice. Maybe the next time he'll be kinder.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:45 pm

I shock my head damping down my hair He is in love with another and is torn in what too do and because of who my cousin is I hope I have not brought my family shame I am Muriel Howard and you my lady.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:04 am

Viola lead the lady to the nearby bench, trying to find the right words. Then he doesn't deserve you and your family will understand. It isn't your fault his heart lies with another. Viola said with a warm smile. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance my lady. I'm Viola Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:41 pm

I just hope that I do not let down my cousin Anne she is up on the rise and I wouldn't like someone refusing to marry me dent the family name as naturally I shall get the blamem I sat down next to her and smiled Pleasure to meet you lady Viola tell me do you feel pressure from you're family
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:20 am

Viola looked at lady in surprise when she heard who was Muriel cousin. Surely they wouldn't blame you. It wasn't your fault, but you know your family better then I. She looked down the path not quite sure how to answer at Muriel's question. I do especially from my aunt.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:53 pm

I bit my lip with a puzzle on my face. I have yet to perfect my art of seduction would you say. I don't like to be in one place all the time I like action and adventure also in the company of merry people all innocent of course!
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:44 am

I'm sure you've it in you, just don't be shy and let it show. Viola said with small smile. There's nothing wrong with being adventurous. It's actually quite refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:13 pm

I like to think my shyness could be a possible attraction as actually I am not that shy once you get to know me. My eye's shone like diamonds I wondered if Viola like adventures too So if I ever wanted an adventure from court would you like to come
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:16 am

I believe it's, my lady. Shyness can be also very attractive. She said, then raised eyebrows slightly. It depends on what kind of an adventure you've in mind.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:15 am

I thought for a second of what I wanted to do. Well I would love to buy my own silk and ribbons for once, try ale for some strange reason, Go back to France and daydream at the French men, Find a suitor some guy who is reserved and then you chip chip away and inside you get to their beautiful core I like a challenge. Just simple things really I have yet to find the book room I said all those things with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Well all those things sounds like a good fun. We can do some of them together, perhaps. Viola said with a small giggle. Do you think French men are better than English? She asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:06 pm

It took me a long time to come up with an answer I had never been in love and nobody wanted to love her. I coughed clearing my throat as I began to feel upset again. "You are asking the wrong person about love. I think French men are like trouble they seem too be able to give you their love and take it away as soon as it has been given. But if I am ever desperate I know I will always have a Frenchmen to fall back on sad really.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 am

Viola gave a nod of agreement. I was just wondering... It seams that everyone like French men more. She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:55 am

I laughed a little giggle "My cousin has brought a certain French appeal to court hasn't she? Well have you ever met a French man the king of France his jawline is like something carved"
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Viola bit her lower lip and shook her head slightly, then replied, No, I've not... but I've heard the French King to be handsome but not compared with our King.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:55 pm

I had to think about the two kings and compare them. "The French king is built like a Greek god and is a very proud man and of his appearence too. I have yet to see the English king in the flesh only when he was married to Katherine Of Aargon"
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:49 am

He's a French, of course he's proud of his appearance. Viola said with a small giggle. Maybe you will meet him at Christmas party.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:13 pm

I had a little giggle with Viola too. "yez I forgot about that. Oh yes the Christmas party I hope my cousin Anne will be their in all her glory will you're beau be their it will be a great time for a first dance and maybe a kiss under the mistletoe I giggled encouragingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded Fountain
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next