The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded Fountain

Go down 
+9
Mary Dawn
Mary Boleyn
Edward Seymour
Anne Stanhope
Viola Lancaster
Muriel Howard
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Katherina Prue
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Secluded Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Viola blushed at her comment and smiled. As much as it sounds wonderful, I don't think I've someone to share a dance or a kiss still. She said, not really sure what Benjamin and she were exactly.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:56 pm

"Oh no well we can't have that! It seems the most kindest of men are those that our of simple minds although I do not wish to court so many men otherwise I will pick up a bad name"
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Viola looked at Muriel as she nodded in agreement. Yeah, I guess we should be careful. The people at court like to gossip too much.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:16 am

I bit my lip i had completely forgot about gossip "I am not that happy with a certain Baron i think people have become rude now days. I wish i was of a simpler rank then i could be free to fall in love with whom i wanted. But what ever you tell me is between you and me oh and the birds who fly by.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:44 am

She raised her eyebrows in confusion. Why so? Did he offended you? Viola asked, and then thought for a while. I don't think they're free too much to chose who will marry ... Of course.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:17 am

I nodded glad that I did not have to meet him again. "He had this air of arrogance like 'I am better than you will ever be' He did not say that but it was how he periceved himself to me like he had to have all the women in the court" I moved a little closer and whispered in her ear "Viola when you kiss a man if you ever have may I ask you about.. well do you feel a bit overwhelmed but you enjoyed the kiss"
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:37 am

Ah, typical man with a noble status at court. She said, rolling her eyes and snorted, cold, irritated, and unimpressed. When you kiss someone you really like, it feels good, and you'll also have a sort of euphoric feeling and if he's the right one you shall enjoy it. But nothing is more special, than the first kiss. Viola said with a sparkle in her eyes as she remembered her first kiss. No, every kiss is special and overwhelming with the right person.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:31 am

I kept on walking and walking until I came to a secluded part of the garden falling to my knees I began to cry nothing worth having ever came easy but everything I did and all my efforts were for Edward he was my future.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:13 pm

I tracked Anne to a small secluded fountain and she lay against the stone, weeping. It reminded me of a painting, but I was too distracted to think of which one. Slowly I went to her and knelt next to her. I tentatively put my hand on her back. "Annie my love, what has upset you?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:12 am

Hearing the footsteps of Edward made me hush for awhile and quickly I wiped my tears on my satin dress. Elizabeth is withchild and it saddens me what if I can't give you any children sweetheart I know I can be a better wife than your first one but I truly never felt that I could love you as much as I do now. It is important for me to start our family life together so Edward on the 18th of April will you marry me. Even though we were both contracted to this marriage their was never an official declaration to be man and wife.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:17 pm

I sat down next to her and sighed. I hadn't any idea this was so important to her. True, women were taught from a young age that it was their duty to bear the children of her husband, but Anne had such passion and longing in her voice that couldn't be denied. "I know this is important to you Anne, but you shouldn't dwell upon 'what ifs'. Of course we will have children, and of course you will be a good wife to me. We shall love one another through thick and thin. If I had any doubts at all I could use that as an excuse to get out of this marriage contract. But the fact remains that I'm still here.." I said, stressing the last three words. "And to answer your question, of course I will marry you, any day you please."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:24 pm

I nodded gently smoothing away my tears he was of course still here and I could always easily find him he was always here at my side. Now I could concentrate my mind on our long overdue wedding that would keep my mind happily preoccupied That is marvellous I have always wanted to be married by a Bishop in a beautiful chapel is their anyone that you wish was not invited. Little did I know at this point did I know that our up and coming marriage would soon be the most powerful couples at court.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:42 pm

"That sounds delightful sweetheart," I said as I smoothed her soft hair. "As for who I would not invite: please don't invite the Boleyns," I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:28 pm

His soft smooth touch on my hair made me relax I ran my fingers soothingly up and down his legs taking in the cool breeze of the afternoon his question made me laugh. I am not so stupid as to even be friends with the Boleyns let alone acknowledge them the king is just bewitched by a pretty young thing do you think she will give him heirs. I shuddered the Howard and Boleyn men were becoming more grotesque with the more power and wealth they kept on accumulating.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:06 am

"No I do not," I said firmly. "Like you, I think she is just a distraction, a tool of Thomas Boleyn and Thomas Howard. Those two old fools have one foot in the grave and still aspire to great riches and lands and titles."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:34 pm

The court is full of Howards now would it be rude to not invite them to our wedding. It was lovely to see Jane at Elizabeths wedding she has always reminded me like a hidden gem. I kissed his cheek closing my eyes and breathing in his succulent smell.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:49 am

"Yes indeed, there are," I said, resisting the urge to roll my eyes. "Perhaps it would be beneficial to invite a few, but not too many. I hope the king would also show his support." I smiled as she mentioned Jane. "Yes, my sister has always been quiet and shy, but once you get to know her she's quite animated and very independent."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:27 pm

In my mind I started to ponder about which of the Howard's to invite it was like their was rift between the Seymour's and Howard's but nobody knew what. Both families were proud people they would never admit when they were wrong. I can think of one Howard she is very simple minded not one to gloat or boast about wealth. Rather sometimes I think is she even from that family at all. Maybe she is to blind sighted to see what her family are like she is called Jenny Howard.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 8:49 pm

"Jenny Howard," I mused. "I have not heard of her, my love. But if you wish to invite her then by all means, we shall have her there." I kissed the top of her head. "Shall we retire to our rooms? You've cried so much and are likely in need of refreshment. Some wine, perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:21 pm

I closed my eye's as he kissed the top of my head it cooled my warm cheeks. She is fairly new which is why you haven't seen her around but she wouldn't hurt a fly. Some wine and to be curled up in crisp white clean sheets was to much of a pleasure to deny. That sounds heavenly my love your chamber or mine.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:27 am

I smiled, seeing how when she calmed she was so sweet, but still I loved my fiery Anne as well. "Let us go to mine. I hope you may stay the night, my love."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:06 am

I always felt a thrill run throughout my body as he asked me to spend the night with him but I kept my face the same adding to the appeal I hoped. Leaning in I kissed him slowly with my lips hard against his taking my time gentle and subtle with a fierce bite afterwards. The honour will be mine not like we shall be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:48 pm

During the kiss I placed my hands on her waist, squeezing as she bit my lip. "When you put it like that, how can I resist? Perhaps we shall practice for the wedding night," I said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:37 am

I could feel my breasts growing heavy as my body was aroused with desire. The more we practise the better I shall be for you. In public I shall be known as your wife but in the bedroom I shall be you're mistress. I stared at him starved of feeling his passion which had always contained a hint of brutality. Taking his hand I led him to his chamber walking fast as my hand gripped tightly on his.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:12 am

(**posted at the bedroom already**)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded Fountain
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next