The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne of Cleves's bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Anne of Cleves's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:21 am

Relieved, Anne arrive to her brother's castle in the night and join immediatly her bedroom, where her ladies tide up her affairs in the furnitures, Inge help her to take off all her cothes, slip in her nightgown and to enter the bed, she allow to her ladies to leave, she take a book and read it, finding evasion it it and fastly fall asleep, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:41 pm

In the night, Anne lay down her bed, looking at the ceiling in smiling, feeling free of this fear she add deep in hear and relieved.
The cardinal Timmerman told her early in the day that he have yet tell her brother what happened, that he have take take all the measures for assure her security, make sure that the king, his mistress nor anybody of suspect can approach her, that her ladies will stay with her at all time along as two guards.
And also that himself have yet sent letters for inform higher religious autorities of the country of what happened, suggesting to reunite for take a decision very soon and that the necessary.
She was worried by her talking with her brother after Timmerman have inform him, but he have felicitate her for her reaction and tell her that he was sorry that it happened to her and that he will assure her security.
She glance to her ladies and tell them that they can leave now, they leave the room, she close her eyes and fall asleep fastly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Anne return to her bedroom, feeling very nervous after having talk with her brother, he have inform her that the king was there, but he have also reassure her that he have make sure that he will not be able to approach her, her guards has been informed that must prevent the king from approach her or of her rooms.
He also told her that he will try to make sure to don't let him guess anything of the investigation for incest that had began since a few day in full secret, leaded by religious autorities of the countries, for don't let him the possibility to escape when the decision of arrest him will be taken.
Feeling a mixture of fear at the idea that he or this woman could avenge for having denounce them and disgust as she recall of what she seen them doing.
She sat on a chair by the chimney, savouring the fire's warmess, she clenche her fingers with nervousity, hoping that he will soon be arrested and that the investigation will lead to a trial and then to a punishment for their grave sin.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 pm

After talking with Duke William for long time, Richard reached Anne's chambers. He assured her brother that he had not bad intentions. He just wanted to talk, and then leaving fastly the Palace. His guards warned Anne's guards to let him come in, and a servant entered in the room to announce him

"Your Grace...His Majesty the King is here..."

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:39 pm

William have join his sister's room and stand by her side in a defensive way, having make sure that another guards stand behind the another bedroom's door, at the other side of the room.
He have warn her that he hadn't been able to prevent the king from seeing her because he insisted heavely and if he had formally prevent him from it, he could has had suspicions about the investigations against him that are running on secretly and should lead to a trial soon.
Even if William have promess her that he will not let him alone with the king and will not leave the room, Anne feel so frightened that she tremble, her face white as snow.
When the king is announced, she turn to the room's another room feeling the urge to fly and look at it with disapaired air, William put a arm around her for refrain her from moving and reassure her at the same time and whisper in her ear.

Anne you must keep control of yourself, so he will not have suspicions, I will not leave this room as long as he will in there, I promess, just talk with him and behave as normally as possible and everything will be allright, I am making sure of it.

She nodd to him because she trust in her brother and feel more strong in his presence.
William answer to the king at his sister's place.

You may enter, your majesty !

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Richard walked into room. His servant left and he looked at Anne. Then turned his eyes to her brother William

Your Grace, I need talking with your sister alone....

He said firmly, glancing at the door

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:23 pm

As Anne hear the king's words, her face lost her colours and get white, she is feared and angry at the same time that after what he did, he dare to come here, probably for pressure her for tell nothing or even worse and talk to her brother on this tone as if he was one of his servents, while he is the prince of Cleves, and only master on his domains, here in this castle.
She turn to her brother with a dispaired glance, hoping that he will not obey the king and betray the promess that he just made to her, she get reassured as she read on his face that his proudness has been hurted by the king's order and she guess from that air that the things will not happen as the king wish it, she remain silent, waiting for her brother's answer.
Talking offense from the king's order and from the fact that he dare to ask to be alone with his sister, in her bedroom, William abandon the courteous behaviour that he had until now for take the usual arrogant behaviour and tone that he use with foreign important people.
Instead of making a gesture for leave, he stay immovable, standing firmly on his position, looking at the king with a haughty air, straight in his eyes, remain silent for a while and answer him on a calm, but firm and a bit cold tone.

No ! I am sorry to disappoint you, but I refuse to let you or any other man alone with my sister, especially in her bedroom. And as long as what you have to tell her isn't indecent things, I don't see why I couldn't hear it too !

Anne feel anxious as she notice that her brother play nervously with his big signet ring, guessing that he is getting ready to give the signal to his guards for make them step in if ever it turn badly, she hesitate on the behaviour to adopt, because she don't want to have to attend violent scene.
Then she turn to the king and talk to him for the first time since his entrance in the room, decide to be carefull and start by act as if she don't knowed what lead him there and instead of her brother, keep a courteous tone.

Your majesty, please, tell us about which topic do you have to talk with me ? If it's about my precipitate behaviour from your castle, I can answer you right now and in my brother's presence, I really missed my family and my home very much, l am sorry to hadn't take leave of you properly.

William smile slighty, amazed and satisfied by his sister's clever answer and tell at his turn.

I don't knowed that she had leave without taking leave of you ... anyway now she have apologize, so the problem is resolved, isn't it ? If it isn't about it, thus tell us both directly what lead you here.

Anne, who had never feel so happy of her brother's presence of all her life, nearly inconsciously take his arm with hers both, feeling stronger in his presence.

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Richard looked astonished at William for a while. Then he burst into a loud laughter

You...what? Have I heard correctly? Do you think I could seduce...a child, Your Grace?!

He added almost shouting. Then took a deep breath and looked directly at him

I remind you that you're my subject, Your Grace. I'm your King! And refusing to obey to my orders...it's treason! I came here in peace. I just need talking calmly with your nice sister. So please...don't force me to order my guards to bring you away from this room. It would be...silly of you...

He added, ignoring Anne's words, and looking directly at his face

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 pm

While the king laugh, William remain absolutely serious, feeling degusted as he recall of what his sister seen him doing with his own sister in law, feeling about to retorse him that if he is enough pervert for can commit incest, why wouldn't he also try to do it with a child like his pretty little sister, but he estimate it's more careful to don't tell about what he know for now.
Then as he answer him with agressivity, threatening him and calling him his subject, he feel a intense fury rising in him and the irresistible envy to do the signal for make step in his guards for arrest him and hand him to the religious autority's membersl.
But in spite of his fury, he hesitate, because he know that the trial is far from being ready, so the king could be declared innocent because lack of charges and in this case, it's would have grave consequences on himself and his family, he could be accused of high trahison.
He sigh and decide that it's more careful for now to obey and keep secret about what he know, as long as the king hadn't yet been formally inculped and arrested and he turn to his sister with aplogize in his eyes.
As her brother turn to her, looking in his eyes, Anne get frightened as she understand that her brother hadn't other choice than to let her alone with this pervert and great sinner king or either he would put their family in danger if he disobey him now.
William turn again to the king and answer him coldly.

Here you are in my dukedom which is independ from your kingdom ... But me too I want only the peace, so I will not get offence and since it's your only exigence, I am going to let you talk with my sister in private.

He take a deep breath and add, wanting to warn him subtly that he isn't far if ever he do something to Anne.

I am joining my guards in the next room ...

Feeling shameful to have to let her alone with him, he turn to Anne, put his hands on her cheek tenderly, get his face closer of hers and whisper her for make sure to don't be heard of the king.

I am sorry, Anne, I hadn't the choice, especially with the investigations running on in secret, he could have suspicions. If ever he do anything to you, call for help, I will step in with my guards immediatly.

She nodd and whisper with a blank voice.

I know, I don't want to be the cause of a war nor of anything, I will face him alone since it's my duty.

He answer her.

Remain strong and firm, sister, don't give up anything whatever he can tell you.

She nodd

I will do my best, brother.

He kiss her forehead, glance to the king coldly, then bow and leave by the room's other door, Anne look at her brother leaving, thinking "don't go ! don't let me alone with him ! brother please !"
Then when he disappear in the next room, she realize that she is now precisely in the situation that she feared the most since she seen this scene and that she have no way for avoid it.
She take a deep a breath for find the courage to face it with strength, thinking "I am the duchess of Cleves and I am within my right before the law and even more improtant before god, while he is a great sinner, he will maybe be judged for incest and he risk to go in hell."
She turn back, look at the king, holding her head high and courtsey.

Your majesty
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:59 pm

As William finally left, Richard took a deep breath and looked carefully at her

Finally alone! We were good friends, lady Anne. So...tell me: why you left suddenly my Palace? I think I made everything to make your period there comfortable. Maybe...someone did or said something wrong against you? If so...he or she will be punished immediately...

He said calmly, trying to catch her face's expression

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Anne is relieved that he talk to her nicely without coming to the topic which preoccupe her, she deduce from it that either he don't know that she saw them, either he know but pretend to ingore it and it's mean that he have plan something, so she decide to keep still and talk carefully.
Ss he evocate that they were good friends, she feel regretful to have to come to this situation, but it isn't her fault, it's his and his sister in law and mistress's fault if they hadn't commit this grave sin, nothing of all this would had happen.
she is puzzled about what to answer, should she pretend to don't know anything and that she just left on impulse, tell everything honestly and don't let him destabilize her or just insinuate it, she choice the option that seem easier to her and answer honestly, because she sincerely find this situation that he have provocate by his act is a shame,.

I am sorry to have leave like that suddenly, without taking leave of you, we was good friends indeed and ... I have appreciate very much my journey in your palace and your efforts for assure me a good journey ... your wife has been adorable to me too.

She bite her lips, hesitating, her face getting even paler.

Nobody made anything to me, I left because ... I missed my family and my home very much, so I have decide to return home, without thinking.

She hesitate to add something, for exemple that if she left it's because she saw people doing indecent things and it had shock her so much that she have decide to leave, without naming them, because she hate to lie even by omission.
But she fear that, understanding what she know, he start to pressure and threaten her and if she tell that she yet told it to religious autority, he would get all angry against her and advange brutally.
In more the cardinal Timmerman and her brother have make her well understand that for the investigations and trial preparation, it's much better if he don't have suspicions, as long as it isn't official, it should remain secret.
So she decide that aside if he know what she seen and question her directly, she will not tell about it and she decide to don't tell more for justify her departure.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Richard smiled while nodding slowly. Then he took two steps towards her

Lady Anne...you have no need to lie to me. I'm still your friend, and you can tell me the truth. Because I think you saw something, Anne. I think you saw me...

He took a deep breath and tried to smile, before adding

Maybe you saw me...having intimacy with my wife? I can understand that you got upset. But your innocent eyes shouldn't see such things, Anne...

He said finally, looking carefully at her pale face

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:04 am

Anne, while remaining nearly impassive in appareance, is atonished that he dare to tell her that he know that he saw her, but she is disappointed that pretend that he was with his wife, he must believe that because she is still a child, she must be stupid.
Because even if twins, the two women don't look like each others, and when, after having spend a long time with the queen whom she liked and respected, her sister is arrived at court, she had differientiate her immediatly from her sister once she saw them, their face features's looking like seemed to make stand out their unmistables differences.
She have see queen Eleonor everyday at dinner and spend time with her and sometimes at another moment of the day for practice sewing and embroidery, take a bath, relax together and sometimes take a little walk; while many weeks, she have always read on her face a air of softness, modesty and maybe melancolia, sometimes also a hint of sadness .
And when Aurora is arrived, what have strike her immediatly, aside the difference of behavior and clothes styles, more seductive and a bit vulgar sometimes, was the air on her face, so different, a mixture of proudness, seductiveness, slyness and pretentiousness, it was so obvious that she had never mistake them.
So she is disappointed that while coming directly to what she seen and telling her that it isn't necessary to don't lie, he don't remain honest in his affirmations and take her for an idiot in telling that it was his wife with him.
She take a deep breath, reflecting deeply about how to answer to it, it's unuseful to deny, but she must be very careful because in answering it, she will enter in dangerous grounds and have to get ready to walk on thin ice, she estimate that the better is to remain very calm but firm and immovable.
Finally, after having let volontary a long blank after his sentences, the air grave, she answer him, feeling strangely rather self-confident.

Ah ... so you know, I had prefer for avoid to embarrasse you in leaving without taking leave for don't have to give you a reason and it's would had embarrasse me too ... and even today, I have estimate preferable to don't evocate it ...

She take a deep inspiration.

But since you know, I will not deny it, you I hate to lie, even by omission, and do it only when I feel unable to tell the true ... and that ... it's so embarrassing to tell ... yes I saw you, in the dining room ... I wish I had never seen it ... it have haunt me, for days, and until now, it's still ...

She decide to see if it remain some morals in this man who was her friend and so if he will at last admit his sin, if she question him with delicatess, because she can't prevent from feeling some affection for him and even pity for him and especially for his soul's fate and don't want him for go in hell.
Recalling of how the cardinal Timmerman have, in full delicateness and calm, succed to take her out of her silence and take a heavey weight off her shoulder in making her tell out what she seen, she think that with her innocence and purity, she could maybe do the same thing with him and give him a chance to expiate and rescue his soul.
She could maybe, she look deep in his eyes with a intense glance in her brown eyes, as if she did look in his soul and volontary let another long blank, without removing her eyes of him one second.

But ... tell me, your majesty ... are you being really honest to me ?

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Richard frowned after her question

What do you mean...lady Anne? Are you saying...that I'm not an honest man? Well...I admit I have had some mistress. But you know that I love deeply my wife Eleanor. And also...my subjects and my country...

He explained, trying to look relaxed. But he understood that probably she knew more than she said. Just gulped and tried to smile

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Anne, still looking deep in his eyes, can feel that her question have destabilize him, she listen attentively to his answer and reflect a long time before to answer him, letting another long blank in the conversation.

I am not saying anything, I wonder if your question is a honest one.

She take a deep inspiration, choicing carefully each word for avoid to make him angry and add after another blank, innocently.

Because it's seem weird to me ... what I seen isn't what you have suggest that I seen in your question, so how can I answer it properly ?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Richard showed a fake smile and looked directly at her

And...what do you think you have seen, then? You're not a stupid girl, lady Anne. And neither me. Talk openly to me, my lady. I'm not here for doing something bad to you. Do you think...it was my wife's sister...the one I was making love with?

He asked directly, looking straight at her surprised face

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Anne is at first surprised that he dare to evocate what really happened, but as she could had expect it, he present it like as what she think to have see and not as what happened, obviously he came here for tell her that he wasn't sleeping with his sister in law but with his wife, hoping that she is enough naive and impressionnable for believe it.

Oh I don't "think" to have see anyhing, I have "see" something and I know what I seen, and you do know perfectly what I seen since it's you who did it ... so I find your question weird ... I don't feel it as being a real question .

She take another deep inspiration.

What happened, here it is what really matter ... and we both know what happened and with whom you did it ... as you just told I am not a stupid girl ...

She reflect, hesitate then add, for show him that in spite of his higher rank and their difference of age, size and strenght, he don't impression her because she feel strenghter than him since she is in her right and him in his wrong.

And I feel that you came here for convince me that what I seen isn't what happened, because it's a forbidden thing that I shouldn't had see ...

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Richard stared at her for a long while. Then nodded slowly, biting his lips

Very well...I see you're a clever girl. But you're wrong, this time. You...you just think to have seen Aurora in that dining room. But it was not. It was my wife Eleanor. They...they are very similar each other...they are twins. Then I'm not surprised you thought...But this is not a good reason for escape from my Palace, lady Anne!

He said firmly, trying to control himself, and hoping he could persuader her that she was wrong

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:53 pm

She listen to him attentively, remaining very calm and immovable before him who seem to hardly control himself, holding her head high, she reflect a moment and decide to continue to confront him at his own lies without letting him impression her.

It isn't a good reason for escape from your palace ? well my sister Amelia have leave your palace very suddenly too and without taking leave of you, though, as far as I know, you hadn't rush for and ask her some explanation ! So why such a different reaction about me ?

She let a blank, pretending to reflect while she yet know the answer of this questions.

I think that if I had surprise you having a intime moment with your wife, you wouldn't had mind since there is nothing of bad in it, aside for the shock that I could had, but after all it happen often that children surprise adults having sex, especially if they do it in a uncommon places as a diningroom and it don't create a drama.

She let another blank.

I deduce from it that if you had come here, it's because you know that it wasn't your wife but with her sibling that you did it and that what I seen is a grave sin that could have grave consequences on you and her, so you came here for try convince me that it wasn't her but your wife ...

She cross her arms and continue.

The matter is that, you know as well as me that if their face features, color of eyes, skin and hairs are similars, for all the rest they are very different and after having spend much time with your wife each day, I have immediatly notice their differences at her sister's arrival at court and I don't doubt that you have notice it too ... so I have perfectly recognize the one with whom you was in the diningroom and you and me know perfectly who she was. I am not idiot you know.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Richard looked curiously at her. She was very stubborn and it was evident she didn't believe his words. She saw everything, it was unuseful to deny further. Then he rolled his eyes and took a deep breath

Of course, you're not an idiot, lady Anne. I'll tell you the truth, then. The woman you saw in dining room...is Aurora Mendoza, my sister in law. I'm not trying to deny...as you see. What...do you want to do, now...lady Anne?

He said frankly, trying to discover her intentions

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Anne is surprised and rather relieved that he finally admit that he was indeed with his sister in law in the dining room rather than continue to try to convince her that she hadn't see what she seen, so she answer him, on a softer tone.

I appreciate that you have the honesty to admit that what I said is what happened.

She take a deep inspiration as he ask her about what she will do, guessing that her answer will not please him, she decide to tell him the true anyway, but in avoiding to evocate the investigations that are running, anyway herself don't know about them.

Well, I am going to talk openly to you too, I don't wanted to talk about it, but here everyone who know me well have see at my air and behaviour that I wasn't going well, that something of grave happened, I have remain silent, until my confessor, the cardinal Timmerman convince to tell him what happened and I did.

She sigh and add, looking in Richard's eyes.

I am conscious of how grave the situation is, I don't expect another reaction from you than anger, but even if you probably will no trust it, I did it for you ... you will probaly go in hell if you don't expiate for this deadly sin and I don't want you for go in hell because I think that God is still present in your heart and I want to give you a chance to maybe obtain His forgiving, in expiating for this deadly sin.

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 pm

RIchard looked astonished at her. He gulped hardly while frowning

You did...what? Have you talked about that with a Cardinal? I know Timmerman very well...and you ruined my friendship with him in this way! Also...he surely will start an investigation about this matter. Do you want to ruin me and my Kingdom, lady Anne?!

He almost shouted. Then took a deep breath, trying to remain calm

Anyway...I have no fear of him. Aurora is just my sister in law, not my own sister. There is no blood between us. So...his accusations are ridiculous...

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:23 am

She isn't surprised of his reaction that she expected and remain perfectly calm, a bit annoyed that he try to make her feel responsable for what himself have ruin by his own actions, and she answer him.

I hadn't denounce you spontaneously, your majesty, it's his eminence who have question me and insist on the importance to tell him the truth so I have take my responsabilities of God's child and told him for save your soul and I am not to be hold responsable for your act and its consequences, if you have commit a deadly sin in doing it, then you can't blame anyone else but you and this woman with whom you did it.

She take a deep inspiration.

I don't want any bad to you nor to our country, but if what you did is considered by our religious autorities as a deadly sin, then I want God for forgive you and don't let your soul be taken by devil in hell ... and if they considerate that it isn't a deadly sin, then I will be happy for you ... and whatever will happen, I will pray God to have mercy of your soul and bring support and comfort to her majesty, my poor good queen.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Richard looked silently at her for a while. Then nodded slowly after taking a deep breath

Well...I admit I committed a sin, my lady. I love my wife, and it was just...a moment of weakness. This could happen to everyone, royal or not. Of course...I'll ask God's forgiveness for that, and I'll nevere do it again. But please...don't put me into troubles. If you damage me, you can damage your dear Queen Eleanor too...

He said calmly as he could, trying to make her be reasonable

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne of Cleves's bedroom
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next