The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti   Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Your Highness,

I write to you from Bavaria, where Queen Anne Brett sent me back, and where I'm still carrying your brother or sister. I just wish to inform you that my pregnancy is going well, and very soon I'll give birth to a Prince or a Princess. I know that he or she is just a bastard, but since I conceived it with a King, I like to consider my womb's fruit like a royal

Your loyal servant
Inge
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti   Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Lady Inge,

It is refreshing to hear that your pregnancy still goes well and I cannot wait to meet my little brother or sister.  

There is some devastating news that I must tell you though.  Very recently, my father the king, has passed away while I was in Navarre.  He had no sons to pass his throne to so he willed his crown to my cousin, The Queen of Naples as I have no wish to be Queen. I am sure that Tuscany doesn't want a disgraced former Queen of Navarre to preside over them.  
If you deliver a son, maybe you can gain Tuscany for your child.  

Do not ever hesitate to reach out to me if you ever need anything.

Sincerely,

HRH Princess Francesca of Tuscany
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti   Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Your Highness,

I'm heartbroken learning about King's death. He was not only your father, but also the father of my child. I knew that I'll have to raise this child alone. But now he or she'll never know who his father was. I ask nothing for myself. I just care about my child's inheritance.
Further, I'll never separate myself from child. There is no need to try to avoid a scandal, and my reputation is already ruined. But I'll remain at your service and I want you to be part of child's life

Your loyal serant
Inge
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti   Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Lady Inge,

I would be more than happy to be a part of your child's life once born and to the best of my ability, I will tell my brother or sister about how a wonderful man and King our father was.

As for Tuscany, I fear that you will have to fight against my cousin Sancha for the child's inheritance if it is a boy. I have officially resigned mine and my daughter Madeleine's rights to the throne.

I wish to see you sometime soon. I have lost my husband and daughter to divorce, and I fear my cousin doesn't like me anymore so the child in your womb is the only family that I have left in this world.

Sincerely,

Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti   Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Your Highness,

I'm ready to fight for my child's future. But I already know that fighting against Queen Sancha won't be easy. Especially because she is married to Martin de Navarra, the man I had a short affair with before meeting your father. So why should he help me and my child? He surely considers me as a whore. I just ask you to keep this secret, and not to talk about that with anyone. But in spite of all these obstacles, my child remains your family, so lucky having such caring sister

Your humble servant
Inge
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti   Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Lady Inge,

Your secret is safe with me. No word of your pregnancy and your situation shall pass my lips. Family means everything to me. Please let me know when you are getting close to delivering your child as I would love to be there to see my brother or sister enter this world.

Sincerely,

Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti   Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Lady Inge,

I do hope and pray that you and my unborn brother or sister is doing quite well. I do have some good news for you though, My cousin Queen Sancha of Naples, has given up her rights to Tuscany's throne, leaving your child the sole heir to the throne despite its illegitimacy.

I have also given up my rights and my daughter's rights to Tuscany's throne as well because I am now a Queen again and I really do not want to rule over Tuscany. It wouldn't feel right at all to me if I did.

I pray for you to have a healthy delivery and please inform me of the birth when it happens!

Sincerely,

HM Queen Francesca of Denmark
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti   Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Your Majesty,

I'm very happy to let you know that you have now a brother. I gave birth to an healthy boy. I'll name him Leonardo, and I don't care about his royal's rights anymore. I want to raise him in Bavaria like a normal boy. But I'll always talk to him about his father and his sister. Congratulations for your new marriage

Your loyal servant
Inge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti   Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Inge Bergmann and Francesca Benedetti
Page 1 of 1