The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Howard's office

Go down 
+3
George Boleyn
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Thomas Howard
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Thomas Howard's office Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Norfolk entered his office and threw himself into a chair, rubbing his eyebrows. His beautiful daughter might have ruined all chances to marry her favorable. How could she? He stood up again and paced the room, restless, upset, angry with the whole world and mostly with his wife, how could she lose sight on her daughter as she had the fiery temperament of both her parents?
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:23 pm

(knock on the door and come in)

Hello Thomas..i need to talk to you... you know why! (look around) you have a great office...

its so warm and lovly here... well..(sit on a chair) i hope you have time ? its about Rose!

(look around the room) very lovly here...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:40 am

He looked up as Elizabeth entered and bited his lips.
Elizabeth, yes we need to talk. We need to talk about how it is possible that you lost sight of our daughter so she could end up carrying a bastards bastard!he spoke angrily, ignoring her remarks on his office.

He kept staring out of the window for a moment and sighed deeply. He turned to her and gestured her to sit down. He took two goblets and poured some wine, handing her one of the goblets.
How could this happen? Did you know that the two of them met? I never saw them together, Elizabeth, I had no idea, what about you?
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:09 am

Thomas please calm down(she sit and stroke his arm and look at him) i was shocked too, i saw the Doktor with rose...she is so Happy, i dont Know this man either. We cant nothing do. Its still our child and soon we ill be grandparents. Rose need us! Ill try to Talk with her(look at him and sit close) we ill stand it together. I understab.you but you need to calm down(kiss his cheek)
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:20 pm

He knew she wanted to calm him down but her words effected him as a red rag to a bull.
Nothing to do? Still our child? Ahh yes she is, so if she is pregnant indeed I will lock her up or send her to the countryside untill she gives birth to this bastard! He moved aside and finished his wine at once, standing up to pour more wine.

She ruined her future and also ours! How could she? Does she have no pride at all? he asked her with piercing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:40 am

What did you want to tell me about Rose?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:44 am

I will definetly lock her up until that bastard is born and hope that she realises what she has done to this family.
It will be for her own good
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 7:16 pm

::Knocking on the door:: Excuse me Lord Norfolk and dear uncle....my wife Lady Jane Rochford and I are happy and esteemed to be in your company. Do tell me if I can be any help to current affairs.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 7:28 pm

Ah my dear nephew and lady Jane I am glad you could both come.

Please come and sit I give them both a glass of wine.

Now George I am currently dealing with problems with a certain lady who has spoken foul of your sister Anne but I would like it if you and lady Jane could stay with your sister until I get things sorted out and I don't want anyone to ruin my plans of making her queen.

Jane I will hope that you will be loyal to her and help iut in her household.

I hope you both enjoy your time at court as I now grant you both if you would like it your own place in Norfolk.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 12:23 pm

I stand there, waiting to be admitted as my devoted Lady-in-Waiting, Marguerite knocks. Her knuckles rattling against the wood to anniunce my presence. As the King's youngest sister and the only Tudor Princess at court, I was unaccustomed to being summoned but could not refuse a member of the Privy council. Fiddling nervously, I arrange my hair to fall over my shoulders; cascading like a golden waterfall and then proceed to flatten the front of my gown. I did not know the reason the Duke wished to speak with me and grew more and more anxious as I waited. In a clear and unwavering tone, Marguerite announces loudly to the door "It is her Highness, the Princess Katherine, la reine douairière de Navarre."
Taking a deep breath, I steeled myself: ready to face whatever my brother's premier councillor had to say to me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:42 am

"Greetings my lady I am glad you could come I wanted to ask you something.

As you know my niece is soon to become queen and I would like it if you would serve her faithfully and lawfully and help me make sure no harm comes to her. Is this okay?

I will be waiting for you in my bedroom here at Whitehall please come soon where you can give me your reply.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 9:24 pm

"My dear uncle Norfolk you can be rest assured of the loyalty of my wife as a true lady-in-waiting to my sister Anne." At this crucial moment George shoots a defiant stare that compels Lady Jane Parker to look toward the floor. The duke catches this as well. "But you mention that a foul rumor has emerged regarding Anne. This is surprising for I make certain that I am not ignorant of the court gossip. Is it that sinister? And would you mind telling me more." George leans in closer to the desk where the Duke is sitting.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 4:44 am

I just fear that there are a lot of people who would try to stop her becoming queen so I just want to make sure everything goes according to plan and I would like it if you and your wife serve her faithfully and I will make sure you Boleyns rise in power and become the most powerful famil y in England.

I turn and look at Jane who was in the corner.

Jane come hear I would like yo speak to you.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 12:27 am

Since the door to her Uncle's office was ajar, Mary entered. She knocked to make her presence known.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 1:13 pm

I turn as i grant my niece permission to enter.

"Mary it is nice to see you how are you Mary?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 3:11 am

"I am quite well." Mary says as she walks towards his desk "You wanted to see me, Uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 1:20 pm

"How are thing with you and your husband Mary?
I would like to ask you as well i am hosting a grand ball and banquet feast at the Howard estate to celebrate the birth of Anne's child and would love for you to come
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 3:13 am

"My Husband?" Mary hopes to God that he isn't talking about William. If anybody in the family finds out especially her sister, the Queen, who knows what will happen. "The Lord William Carey passed away five years ago."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 1:18 pm

"Well i am sorry to hear of your loss Mary.
Are your children well Mary?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 3:45 am

"Thank you. It has been some time since his passing, but I'm doing alright" As he mentions it, she thinks about her Catherine going back to Hever "Yes.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 am

"I am so pleased that things have been well with you Mary and i am sure that your children will grow to be strong like their mother Mary.

I wanted to ask you Mary following the birth of the Queen's child would it interest you and Anne and your children to come to the Howard estate and join me for a celebratory feast to mark the birth of her first child?"
i say smiling towards her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 6:46 pm

"I will have to see." says Mary "But until then I have to pack up my daughter's things before the birth of Anne's child" Neither Catherine nor Mary liked the thought of it, but it was maybe the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 6:12 am

"You are definitely making the right decision Mary about moving Catherine to Hever it is the right thing to do. What plans did you have for your son Henry Carey?

I would be happy to house him at the estate in Norfolk of you would want that Mary?"
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 10:40 am

William was told that the Duke of Norfolk wanted to talk with him. After being announced, he entered his office and bowed

My Lord...did you want to see me?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 9:47 pm

"My lord yes please do come in and sit down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's office   Thomas Howard's office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Howard's office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next