The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Prince Francis's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:58 pm

I kiss her hair softly as we lay under the blankets in our bed, Hopefully soon my love. I am trying to arrange for a trip to Navarre as soon as we both feel up to it.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:23 pm

This has been am awful week I admit to myself. My wife refuses to speak to me and it is breaking my heart. I miss her scent, her beautiful eyes, her beautiful soul. What I wouldn't give just to start over with her once more.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:26 pm

I stand at the door, unsure whether to knock or not. Taking a deep breath, I softly tap on the wooded door...and say.
"Francis....It's me! May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:46 pm

I hear Katherine's sweet voice just beyond my door. I motion to my servant to let her in as I continue to sit by the roaring fire. Yes Katherine?. I say simply, looking deep into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:20 pm

The door is opened to me; he bows to me and I smile warmly. "Your Highness." Sweeping into a curtsey; I gracefully lower myself in deference. "I missed you..." With a faint smile, I move towards him.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:27 pm

As I have miss you.. I get up from my chair and stand next to it as she approaches me. Her slender hands touch my shoulders and I cannot help but to shiver in pure delight. I love her but I cannot forget the betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:37 pm

With my eyes downcast, I speak softy. "I was innocent to the ways of courtiers...but it is no excuse." Breathing deeply; I bring my head up and my eyes meet his. "If you wish to end our marriage; to annul our union...I will understand! You should be with someone worthy of your love...."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:48 pm

I shake my head and breathe deeply before speaking, I do not and will not annul our marriage.  That could risk a war between Navarre and England.  Besides.... I take her hands and gently caress them, I love you Katherine with every fiber within me.  You just need to not flirt with all the male courtiers.  It gives the wrong impression..  I ask my servant to bring me some ice for my hand.  It is sore as all get go.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 pm

"I was naive...and I am truly sorry!" Looks down; avoiding his gaze; unsure how he would react to the news she had for him. "But, I have something to tell you..."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:12 pm

...and what is it that you need to tell me?. I ask curiously? She looks to be ashamed f what she has to tell me ad it causes me to be a bit concerned. Suddenly a servant walks in with a scroll with the familiar seal of the Royal Family of Navarre and with my brother's crown. Immediately my heart begins to beat fast as the servant speaks, Your Hignesses, His Majesty King Henry of Navarre has stepped down from his throne and has declared the Prince Francis as his heir.. He places the crown on my head, God Save The King and Queen!
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:19 am

I look at him in a state of shock.....after a moment; I elegantly fall into a curtsey. "Your Majesty." Lowing my head in deference to my husbands new and powerful position.
"There is no better time to tell you this; I have missed my course...."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:17 pm

I am in total shock of everything that is gong on. I am now King and my beautiful wife is Queen. I take the crown off my head as Katherine's words begin to sink in. You are with child? Katherine....this is wonderful!!. I pick her up gently and kiss her with passion, extremely excited at her news. You now carry Navarre's heir! I will have an announcement sent to our Kingdom and all shall rejoice!
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:13 pm

I smile brightly; filled with joy and excitement...happy that Francis was happy.
"When do we leave for your Kingdom, your Majesty." My smile only broadens as I ask, feeling overjoyed by my new status and the child I was carrying.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:14 pm

We shall leave soon. Your brother wants to speak to you about the Duke first.. I continue to kiss Katherine deeply and passionately. My life is finally becoming perfect! Oh I have found you a lady in waiting. I pray she is to your satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:24 pm

I kiss him passionately feeling overjoyed by all the good news and fortune. "Francis, my love...I have never been as happy as I am now."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Well then, shall we have our things packed? I am ready to begin a life in Navarre with you and our child. Plus, I want you to meet my nieces Juana and Madeleine. I smile and look around, signalling to servants to begin getting our things together for our departure.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Kissing his lips gently, I smile "Then I cannot wait to meet them and our people...." Taking his hands in mine; I gaze into his eyes and sigh slightly.
"Darling, I want to be useful to Navarre." Squeezing his hands, I continue "Allow me to go and negotiate with François on your behalf....on the behalf of your people!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Francis's Bedchamber   Prince Francis's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Francis's Bedchamber
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3