The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Gardens

Go down 
+2
Anne of Cleves
Richard Meyer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Inge giggled and looked around garden

"Oh...thank you, Anne. But don't think I'm so sure about myself too. Beauty is not all. I have no rank, no title...I'm just a servant. Who will marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Anne smile sweetly and answer her.

Don't worry about it, my dear, seen your prettiness, you can very easely catch the eyes of some commoner man and marry him, you can also maybe catch a noble man's eyes, who could be enough in love with you for don't care about your social rank and make you noble too in marrying you.

Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Inge smiled again

"Yes...maybe you're right. But I'm not thinking about that, Anne. I don't want to marry, for now. Shall we retire inside castle? The sun is too warm, today..."

She said, looking up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Anne smile in hearing her answer, then she blush and answer her, the air serious.

Even if it can see egoist, I prefer that ... because I don't want to lost you, I love you so much.

She nodd.

Yes, it's true, it's really summer weather now and sun is getting so hot, so let's return indoor.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Inge smiled for her answer and stood up. She took Anne's hand and kept on walking with her towards castle
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 am

Anne walk with Inge toward the castle and enter it, join her rooms.
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:35 pm

After a short nap, Amelia decided to go to the gardens for walk. As the sun hit her skin, she closed her eyes and breathed in the smell of fresh cut grass and the roses in bloom. She walked further and picked a yellow rose. She placed the rose to her nose and reminisced the smell.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 am

Maria was walking in the gardens getting anxious about meeting her arranged marriage she sat down playing with the grass
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:13 am

Christina needed fresh air, everything was so overwhelming sometimes. She saw a young women relaxing on the grass Hello she smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Hello my lady do you care to join me it's a lovely day to be outside abd gossip. I said with a laugh. I am Maria please come sit.
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:38 am

Christina giggled and sat down next to her And I am Christina, it is a very lovely day. Sometimes I wonder if I can just run away and have a day to myself without any distractions. 
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:41 am

Pleasure to meet you tell me christina have you been invited to this ball in bavaria? I do not wish to go alone So many balls very few men! I smiled kindly Are you a duchess like me? It can be hard at times like being a chess piece
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess of Milan
Christina of Milan

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Christina smiled Yes, I am a Duchess. I am going to the ball! It sounds like so much fun, I am sure there will be some handsome men. she giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:00 am

I smiled back kindly. Well then fellow Duchess shall we travel together it's not that far but it would be nice to have some company. As for men my marriage is being arranged at the moment i have yet to meet him but he is the duke of cleves! What about you are you free to dance with any man you wish. I asked smiling happily to the blue skies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gardens
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3