The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose bush garden

Go down 
+8
Benjamin Baines
Jane Heterford
Niklaus Petrovin
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Guinevere D'Amboise
Gabriel Murphy
Francis of Navarre
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(sit on a bank and smell after the beautifull roses)
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:03 pm

I walk about the Palace, learning my way around when I find a Rose Bush providing some nice shading. I sit down and take a deep breath with Katherine popping in my mind.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:06 pm

(see he sit there and she look at him and aks)

Exuse me ?? Oh...the Prince of Navaree..exsuse me i didnt knew that you are here too. (smile and stand beside him)
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:13 pm

I look over to her, Yes, I am sorry to bother you. I take a deep breath and look away from her, How are you this day Your Grace?
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:15 pm

(sit down beside him) no you dont bother me..you can stay here if you want. im glad.

so..whats wrong ? its about a lady not ? (look at him)
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Yes, it is about my betrothed. I sigh, You would think that I would be absolutely horrified to marry someone I do not know but yet, I find myself wanting her. I shake my head and turn to look at her, Soon she shall be mine....
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:29 pm

(look at him) and...you dont love her ??

yeah my dear i know such storys.. the love is much passionly than everything...

and what about her ??
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:33 pm

I pray that we learn to love each other as we live our lives together... I sigh
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 pm

my dear.. i hope for you the same

didnt you spoked to your father ? i think you are a great man and you should marry for love..like your future wife. So why you dont speak to him again ?

try it. (look at him)
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:41 pm

My father has long since been in heaven with my mother and I do want to marry Katherine actually. I believe that I am slowly falling in love with her. I think back to the balcony and seeing the flashing images of her beautiful, smiling face makes me smile and blush a bit.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 pm

you are so in love (smile) but what is with her ? do you think she will love yoz ??
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:47 pm

I hope that she will love me someday. I smile thinking of her, She is a royal English Princess and our marriage will bring a much needed alliance with England that my country needs.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:49 pm

thats good...give her time, much time..and respect her! i know you will do it. But please be carefull
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Until then, I clear my throat, I must have a bit of fun. What type of fun remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:30 pm

I had been away from court since the death of my wife. I couldn't bare the fact i lost someone close to me, someone who was always there for me. Someone i loved and lost their life innocently. I still couldn't handle my life without my beloved wife. I picked a rose from the bush sitting down by a nearby bench. I pulled at the petals, letting them blow in the wind, i sighed letting out a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:35 pm

I went for a walk in the gardens early in the morning. I had just got back from the city after treating some patients and was surprisingly awake - despite the fact I had not slept for at least twenty-four hours.
I noticed a man looking pale as death perched on a bench and smiled pleasantly - please don't need a nurse, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:46 pm

I had teary eyes, i blinked several times to get rid of my tears. I looked up noticing a young woman approaching me, i wasn't really in the talking mood. I don't even write anyone more, i just keep myself hidden away. I put on a fake smile as she came closer to me, her blue eyes were enchanting. I had never seen the most alluring eyes. Even though i was half asleep still, they still had my eyes hooked.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:47 pm

I noticed the gleam over his eyes, oh dear...

"Are you alright?"I asked a little hesitantly as I grew closer.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:50 pm

I smiled for the first time in months. "Yes i am, are you okay? You seem lost?"
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:51 pm

I laughed lightly,"No...I'm not lost and I am quite well."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:54 pm

I smirk slightly. "I must say you have the most remarkable eyes, I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 pm

I laughed at the compliment, although I could not be sure if it was the truth. My eyes must be red with lack of sleep,"And yet yours seem wet with tears...are you sure you are okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:07 pm

I smile. "I'm fine my lady, i'm just tired. I haven't introduced myself, my name is Arthur Ashdown."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:08 pm

I smiled and held out my hand,"Gwen D'Amboise - a pleasure Arthur."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:10 pm

I smile softly. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, what are you doing up so early?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose bush garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose bush garden   Rose bush garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose bush garden
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next