The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Park

Go down 
+5
Katherina Prue
Benjamin Baines
Joan Fitzgerald
Katherine Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:14 pm

I frowned playfully nudging his arm. You shall not I want to ask Alice More it will be good for me I think and are you keeping a secret as to womans dresses. I laughed cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Geoffrey giggled after her

Oh I'm very good in keeping secrets, my lady. That's my job. Lady More is a trustful person. So I'm in your hands..

He answered with a joking smile
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:01 pm

He was being funny and it was good to laugh I wondered when he was going to ask Kate to marry him. So... do you know when you want to propose to her and how! Will it be here at court or somewhere very special. I liked hearing about all the details when a man wanted to propose.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Geoffrey smiled thinking at thisevent. He wanted everything was perfect

Oh I have no decided yet. But I'd like to ask her to become my wife next a beautiful lake, on sunset..surrounded by nature..

He answered with a dreamy face. He stopped turning towards Katherina and laughed

You must think that I'm a silly, romantic boy...right?
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:00 pm

No you seem to know what you want and that is pretty good for a man. So it would be an evening proposal that you have in mind. He was more romantic unlike most men I wonder if his mother taught him this.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Geoffrey nodded

Yes, indeed. I wish a romantic evening at the lake. Hope Kate will like my idea. I just need a ring..and I'm ready for the proposal..

He said with an excited smile
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:06 am

I am of course happy for you do you know what kind of ring you wanted to buy? Like the cut for instance will it be a princess cut or a classic round shape and the colouring of the stone aswell. I hope that I shall be here when this special night takes place I wish to be the first to congratulate you Geoffrey. I was still feeling nervous about going to Scotland alone I had never been a godmother to Royalty and I was very honoured by the Duke of westmoreland the air suddenly became chilly and I frowned up at the sun wanting more warm days ahead of us.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:50 pm

Geoffrey thought for a moment, before answering

Uhm..I thought about a classic round shape. I would like an emerald, like her eyes's color. But I need a lady's suggestion about that. Your advice, Katherina..

He admitted with an happy and proud smile
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:21 pm

A round emerald ring was her eyes a bright piercing green or a touch of watery pastel green. This was a bold and significant ring that spoke for itself if her eyes were in fact green the ring would enhance them to shine even more. If her eyes are green they will surely dazzle with an elegant emerald ring this is a very good choice geoffrey just be careful not to drop in it the green green grass. I say in a friendly jest.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Geoffrey laughed with joy

Oh no..I'll be careful, I promise. Even if I'll be very excited. Do you remember when your husband asked you to marry, Katherina?

He was smiling, but suddenly he remembered that she didn't love talking about her marriage. He blushed with embarassment

Oh..forgive my question..

He whispered

Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:39 pm

I frowned what a way to ruin a perfect conversation by mentioning my husband. Place the ring into a box or a napkin even then you shall not lose it. As for my husband the last time we spoke he wanted me to dismiss you as he felt we were spending to much time together. I think he thought that me and you were having an affair feel free to laugh I did. Even though I had an absent husband I always have remained faithful so far.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Geoffrey opened his eyes wide. He couldn't believe his own ears. He just showed an embarassed smile

He said..what? So really Bishop Cranmer thought that we were...Oh! How can he believe such thing? He should trust you more..

He answered turning his eyes elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:37 am

I truthfully felt bad to bring Geoffrey into my marital problems he was and always would be I hoped my friend. I know it is preposterous I am faithful I will admit I had an innocence flirt with Duke of Suffolk son at the Christmas party but I do not see you in that way. You are more like a brother and have been nothing but a constant support to me. I gently placed a soothing hand on his arm hoping our friendship would not be affected by my husbands doubts.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Geoffrey smiled friendly. He knew nothing about her flirt the young Brandon. He was surprised, but he nodded after her words

Thank you..I consider you like a sister too. Given that I never had one. And let me say that I'm not surprised that you catched other men's eyes. You're very beautiful, and if your husband won't be careful, very soon someone will steal you from him..

He added giggling
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:52 pm

I roared with laughter holding the sides of my stomach he was being cheeky but it was nice to laugh. He is old enough to be my son I think but it was nice to actually talk with someone who still found moi attractive.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:19 pm

Geoffrey smiled and looked intently at her

Why do you look surprised, Katherina? I really find you attractive. I'm rather surprised..to see that your husband risks to lose you..

He added with sincere words
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Playfully and in a jest I slapped his arm again I was in astonishment by his words he really thought that highly of me. Groffrey!!! You can't tell me this now even if it does make me feel extremely flattered. I had once myself thought of me and Geoffrey as possible lovers but it was not to be. Actually I had once thought of us in a lover manner but my feelings were never that strong enough to pursuit it you shall always be my great friend.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Geoffrey smiled. Her words made him blush a bit

My lady..I'm not asking you to let me be your..lover. Even if, I still think that every man would like to have you, Katherina. It's a shame that your husband neglects you in such way..

He said finally. He always defended Bishop Cranmer. But now he couldn't anymore. And he finally said what he really thought
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Then let me put your mind at ease I don't want you as my lover if I did you would know by now trust me. In fact I did not want a lover at all that was just not my style and I had family back in Germany I did not want to disgrace them. I find what I am about to say interesting Duke Westmoreland and Princess Mary Rose they are catholic that is not my religion what do you think of this.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Geoffrey surprised for her words but he tried to smile and nodded

Of course..forgive me, my lady. I was not suggesting you that I could be..your lover. Not at all. I was just saying that you're an attractive woman. That's all..

He gulped hardly before replying to her question

And..about your travel to Scotland, I sincerely think that religion is not important. If they choosed you, it means they trust you and admire you..
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:26 pm

But yet they have not invited me to Scotland it's always out of the old and in with the new none of you caring for our feelings. The sudden thought of still being here filled me with anger they only cared when it suited them and I would miss none of them.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Geoffrey felt surprised after hering that words. Maybe something happened and he still knew nothing about that

Oh..forgive me, my lady. I thought you should leave in these days for Scotland..

Suddenly he felt very embarassd and he didn't know what to say
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 3:35 am

Philip had come to court on behalf of his uncle: the king of Bavaria. Now that the ceremony of Anne being made a Marquess he decided to take a stroll around the gardens. He had never been to england before, curiousity had gotten the better of him. Upon walking in the gardens he saw a very attractive brunette, walking without a care in the world. Philip hid behind the rose bush admiring her for just a little while.
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:54 am

The roses in the garden were in full bloom: colorful heads of white, red, pink, yellow, peach, burgundy.. And the spring air was scented sweetly by them. I hadn't wanted to leave just yet. The weather in Bavaria would be too cool, and I desired sunshine. As I walked about I had a feeling of someone watching. Amused more than frightened, I began singing in hope of drawing them out:

"My lover sings to me ,
With lips made out of roses,
Each night he serenades me
A song so sweetly composed.
My lover sings to me,
In our secret bower,
And when we kiss, his rose-lips linger
And give me summertime forever..."
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Impressed by her tune Philip couldn't help but to reveal himself to her. You sing of love as if you know it so well, mi lady. His cheeky eyes fell straight to her lips which in fact did look like tiny rose buds. With a bow Philip took her hand placing a soft kiss. Philip of Bavaria and do I have the honour of asking this songbirds name. She looked very sweet with gentle facial features that enhanced her beauty even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Park   Rose Park - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Park
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next