The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Floral Beauty

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Duchess of Richmond
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor

Floral Beauty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 7:34 pm

Katherine Elizabeth Tudor looks at him."I met her before they married."She said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Walking through the garden, Anne came upon a part which she loved, it was most beautiful. She was on an errand for the Queen and was wearing her pale yellow lady in waiting gown, which almost clashed with pale skin and silver locks. She couldnt take her eyes off the flowers, and was almost entranced until she crashed into someone. She dropped the books she had been carrying. Hurriedly stepped back "My lord, forgive me. I am most clumsy, it seems I have a habit of trying to make my body a battering ram." She said, it was just earlier that week she had turned and near took the Duke of Suffolk's arm out of its pocket. Bending down she picked up the books "Please do accept my apology. I wish not to offend you."
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 3:16 pm

William was walking along garden, in order to reach the other side of Palace. He was told to bring some new books in the Duke of Suffolk's chamber. As he dumped into an unknown lady, he stopped immediately

No need, my lady...just hope you're not harmed. Let me help you with your books..

He leaned before her to take the fallen books and putting them in her arms again

So sorry. I was just trying to reach the library..and then I found you along my way. Oh..! How rude! William Pennington..to serve you. I'm at the Duke of Suffolk's service..

He took gently her hand placing a soft kiss upon it. Raising his glance, he stared at her blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 4:59 pm

Anne felt a hot blush creep over he cheeks as he placed his lips on her hand, quickly pulling her hand back she looked at him "I am Anne Bassett, my lord. My stepfather is Lord Lisle." She looked at the books he was carrying and she raised an eyebrow "Do you read, Mr Pennington? That is an alarming number of books you carry. You are in the Duke's service? Ah. Well, it seems you and the Duke have something in common; I have tried to use my body as a battering ram on you both."
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 4:26 pm

William looked surprised at her and smiled

Yes, Madam..I read. But these books are for Lord Brandon, my Master. I'm his secretary..

He stepped a bit closer

Ehm..By your words..it seems you have already met him..have you? If so, I'm not surprised. I think there is not a woman in this court who never met the Duke..Oh! Forgive me, my lady Anne. I had no intention to offend you..

He rushed to added quickly. Loking attentively at her, he learned how she tried to use her body as a battery ram, to use her words. She looked really stunning
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 6:24 pm

"Mister Pennington are you saying I am like all the other women at Court? Shame, and I was actually beginning to like your charming demure." She let a small laugh leave her lips and she nodded in the direction of the library which they were both conveniently going towards "Well, let us go then. We wouldnt want to keep the Duke waiting now would we?"
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 4:17 pm

William shook his head, noticing how his words offended her. So he stepped back

My lady...please, forgive me. Obviously, you're not like any other women at court. This is evident by your charm and kindness. If I have offended you..this was not my intention. Rather..I was talking about my master, Lord Suffolk. He is known as a womanizer. So..I was just warning a virtuous lady like you are..from his intentions..

He let her passage free, in case she wanted to walk further

Of course..I'm not saying that he is a bad man. On the contrary. He is just..very famous at court for this. Hope you understand...and that you want to accept my apologize, my lady..
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 5:16 pm

Anne looked at William and she let a small laugh slip from her lip; he was very serious. She shook her head "No. I do not take offense, I actually thank you, Mr Pennington for such words of wisdom." She raised a brow at him, looking a little thoughtful and bit her lip to try and hide the smirk was was spreading across her face "And are you so against the way that my Lord Suffolk likes to....take his fancy of women? I must assume you are a virginal choir boy yourself then"
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 1:20 pm

William smiled a bit lowering his eyes

I'm not here to judge the Duke, my lady. He is known for being flirtous with women..yes, but I'm in his service to take care about his business, not about his private life..

He raised his glance to her again

About myself..I have to say that I'm not a virginal choir boy. Actually, I have had enough experience with women..since I have been married, once. Also..if I feel attracted by a woman...I have never acted in virginal ways. With the due respect, my lady..

He hastened to add. Staring at her, he noticed her beauty. And of course, if Charles Brandon had laid his eyes on her, he wouldn't even have the right to touch her
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 7:18 pm

"Trust me, I know. I have been on the receiving end of such charm." she laughed and she tilted her head at him, walking with him "Ah. So you do know your ways and means around the bedroom then? You were married? Did your wife pass away, I do apologize. I am most......curious, and ask too much questions. I myself, I have no husband but I am sure my father is back in France scribbling away to secure my hand in marriage."
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 3:03 pm

William kept on walking with her along garden. He shook slowly his head and smiled a bit

Don't worry, my lady. You may ask anything you wish. I was married yes..but my wife left me for another man. A younger man. But..I don't want to bore you with such troubles. This belongs to the past. So..you're just arrived at court, I suppose. And knowing how noble people act..I think your father will do his best to find a worthy husband for his beloved daughter. Have you..already met someone you may like for this position?

He asked curiously and a bit hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 12:21 pm

Anne frowned at his words. It seems noone stayed together anymore. She smiled at him reassuringly and brought her hand up and she rested it on his arm, squeezing it reassuringly "I am sure that this...young man is nowhere near as charming as your, Mr Pennington. How could he be a gentleman to steal another mans wife?" She said to him and she laughed softly at his words shaking her head "No. I have found noone, matter of fact....I dont want to marry yet, I want to be free, not caged like a bird."
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 2:45 pm

William smiled again for her words

You flatter me, lady Anne. But as I told you, all this belongs to the past. Rather..you shouldn't see marriage like a cage. As you see..I still believe in love in spite of my bad experience. And I have not so much opportunities to find love as you have, my lady..

He smiled again, glancing at her

But after all, you're right of being prudent. As I told you before..some men just want..to have fun. I'm sure you are clever enough to understand that..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floral Beauty   Floral Beauty - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floral Beauty
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3