The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Moonlight lake

Go down 
+6
Catherine Earnshaw
Anne Stanhope
Anne Bassett
Kate Ashley
Edward Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

Moonlight lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:21 am

After my night with Geoffrey I was unable to clear my mind from all thoughts I sat counting the stars
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Anne couldn't sleep. She turned in bed but the sleep didn't come. She got out of bed and went out. She went to the 'Moonlight lake' and there she met a unknown woman.

"Good evening, my lady. I hope that I not disturbing you."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:01 am

Half way in thought I was brought out of it by a kind voice No of course you are not please come and join me I cannot sleep I am kate by the way Smiling she made way for the lady to sit
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:50 pm

She sat beside her and smiled.
"I'm Anne. Nice to meet you, Lady Kate. I can't sleep too, because I had nightmares."
She was glad that she met with new person. Good friends were rare.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:44 am

I smiled letting out a deep sigh My mind is racing with thoughts not that I regret any of them well I only regret one person. Any way Anne care to tell me about your nightmares distractions are welcome I added jokingly but with a hint of truth
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:49 pm

She nodded, because she knew the feeling when she couldn't sleep due to thoughts. The worst thing which employed her thoughts always were the men.

"I understand."

She nodded again.

"Do you believe That you want listen my nightmares about spiders and other scary topics? Today I Had a dream with executioner. I saw my friend from childhood under executioners ax. Very scary!"

She shuddered and didn't want to think of that dream.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:42 am

My eye's widened when she told me her dream That is not a nice thing to dream of I am sure you're old friend is not in any trouble to put his or her head on the chopping block. Now I wanted to know who her friend was but didn't want to pry My thoughts are of my loved one I am a governess he a servant doing all numerous important things I would like a little cottage somewhere that we can go to after long hours here at the palace
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:54 pm

She nodded.

"It was scary, but he needn't worry. She now live in Calais. I've known him since childhood and I have to admit that I was in love with him. But I haven't seen him for a long time."

When she spoke about Walter, had to smile. He always managed to improve her mood.

"Love is a beautiful thing. I wish you good luck and I hope you get your wish come true. I believe that you will find your little cottage. Here on the court ruled only confusion."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:02 am

Ah! So Anne do you have an admirer then I smiled wondering what kept her from going to France We all have our duty here at court I am thinking of a cottage a little ride away not too far. Do you go to France often to see your friend
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:03 pm

She answered with a smile.

"I could say that yes. We were really in love each other. Until I will go to visit my family, I have to see him. Unfortunately I don't know when I'll have time."

She listened Kate's idea and she agreed.

"It's not bad to be close to court."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:20 am

It sounded sad to be apart from someone you loved. Yes I am lucky to have Geoffrey after all that rubbish Thomas Seymour put me and half the ladies at court through still we learn from vile men like him. Maybe king Henry will go to France if you are lady in waiting to lady Anne I am sure you shall get an invitation to go I hear she is kind and meek
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:20 pm

She listened her closely.

"I hear that Thomas Seymour is terrible person. He is brother of one lady - Jane Seymour. I don't know him personally yet."

Then she nodded, smiled and blushed gently.

"Really? Thank you for your compliment. I'm lady-in-waiting of Queen Katherine. I hope that I can go with them. I really like France."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:49 pm

I shuddered at the thought of him. He courted me then just left without saying anything! but you seem like a veru intelligent lady the rest of his family are lovely people. I am happy now with a lovely man whom I plan to marry one day. Are you going to the castle with the former queen then
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:37 pm

She raised an eyebrow and listened curiously.

"It's good that he gave up. I think that he isn't a good man for life."

Then she smiled.

"I hope you will have a great wedding with the man which you love. Love is so beautiful! Thank you. I'm in England very shortly and I like my job. I hope that I will soon be able to return to Whitehall. I love this place."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:44 pm

I had to agree my life was more happy without I had more time for me and the things I loved to do. Well Anne when you return to Whitehall Palace we shall have to meet and you can tell me if you ever did meet your French fancy again and if I do marry you shall be invited to the wedding I felt up lifted by her like she was a source of good energy
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:04 pm

She smiled at her.

"I hope that I'll have a good messages for you. And preliminary thank you for the invitation to the wedding. I appreciate it very much."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:14 pm

I waved my hand dismissively By the way where are you going that won't permit you to stay at court Wondering if she was now going to France
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:35 pm

She sighed.

"I think that my position at court is fixed. But that could easily change. If my job doesn't work out, I will have to go back to Calais."

She liked England very much and hoped that she could stay here forever.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:03 pm

I frowned wondering what her position was I have been trained as a governess so the more pregnancies their are the better for me. Anne Boleyn is a very good inspiration I hope that her womb shall be fruitful enough to give the king his longed for Son, heir and future sovereign. If the king stayed with Katherine Aragon then his much loved Tudor Dynasty would die out and he has fought many wars and will still have to keep fighting to keep his throne an heir from Anne Boleyn would secure this I wondered if Anne would take her on as her lady in waiting when she serves katherine of Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:49 pm

She frowned and nodded.

"I hope to be able to stay at court. I want to serve the Queen, my mother mother raised me for this position. Being near Queen is always good. As I said- my position may change at any time."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:50 pm

I couldn't help but notice she was not getting my hint But how can you be so sure that Anne Boleyn will take you on as her lady if you serve Katherine Aragon and I would not like you to be without a secure position at court
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:55 pm

She was a little confused.

"I'm not sure. I would want to get a place as a lady of Anne Boleyn, that's all. But I think if I serve to Katherine of Aragon, I'll have out of luck."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:05 pm

I wanted to help her but how could I do that. You must do what you think is right do you know where you are to reside a part of me hopes that somebody young will become a lady in waiting to the lady Mary she has no one Maybe mother and daughter would be under the same roof together then the king could save less on his expense.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:11 pm

She nodded approvingly.

"Lady Mary needs ladies? Queen Catherine didn't say anything about it ..."

But being the Queen's lady would be better, of course. Just as Kate said- do what feels right.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:35 pm

I shook my head sadly Yes the lady Mary does need ladies in waiting Katherine of Aragon does not have any contact with her daughter anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight lake
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next