The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Moonlight lake

Go down 
+6
Catherine Earnshaw
Anne Stanhope
Anne Bassett
Kate Ashley
Edward Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

Moonlight lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:10 pm

She sighed.

"I know that Lady Mary shouldn't socialize with her mother. Before I left Kimbolton Castle, I heard about it. In a few days I'll be coming back again, but there reigns a bad mood. And to be honest - I'm not surprised. "
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Reigns a bad mood I thought I wonder what I had missed out on their was nobody else around Anne what did you mean by reigns a bad mood do you mean here as the King is in jolly spirits do you mean at Kimbolton I was now concerned for Anne and wanted to help her
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Anne sighed.

"The Queen is sad because she can't meet with the Lady Mary. I understand her sadness. In Kimbolton is really sad and bad mood."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Yes I can imagine that.. their is happiness here at court and I am sure that you can find someway of making things happy in Kimbolton I added brightly
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:40 pm

She nodded.

"Kimbolton is quite a beautiful place. But unfortunately I have no idea how to make some fun."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:37 pm

I squinted my lips together and started to talk. Be aware of the local boys as for fun do they not have any horses that you could ride. I know that imprisonment can be tough but surely you are allowed some fun. When I am bored I like to go for a walk in the morning and take a book with me I have just taken up latin learning a new speech of tongue can be fun! I tried to think of other things that Anne could do to pass the time wondering how small kimbolton was.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Anne listened to her and nodded. Learning a new language was a great idea.

"You're right. Learning a new language sounds great. In Kimbolton aren't horses, but I believe that the library will good books."

Of course she appreciated that in Kimbolton has the friend Catherine.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:41 pm

How deprived they were no horses to escape on if they needed to. I can always send you some books if needs be and some sugary treats aswell. I have something to ask me and my beau have been through so much together but now the matter of religion has come up what should I do Anne. I had known Anne for a short while but you could trust her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Anne smiled.

"Thank you so much. You are very kind."

She paused, but after a while she continued.

"I think it'll a hard times."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 pm

When do you have to return to Kimbolton It would be nice to spend a few days in you're company. I said sincerely
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:36 pm

"You you want, you can arrive for a visit," she said with a smile.
It would be wonderful to have a visit.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:15 pm

This was a lovely invitation to receive I was touched. I would enjoy that maybe we can find you some books so you do not grow bored when would you like me to come and visit you at Kimbolton.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:49 pm

"Good idea. Thank you very much."

She smiled and realized that she would have to prepare for departure back to Kimbolton.

"I think that the accommodation won't be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Standing I thought it best that I help her prepare for her journey to kimbolton. Come then Anne let us go into the kitchen and prepare you a basket of food for your journey back. Their shall be a massive variety of meat left over and it always goes to waste. Do they feed you well back at Kimbolton.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Anne stood up too and straightened her dress.

"Oh, thank you. That's right, all that remains is discarded. I'll take just a little. I'm not too demanding."

She smiled and follow Kate to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 pm

The night was breezy and I could hear the insects singing to one another in the grass. I wore a lose white crisp dress letting the gentle night breeze float throughout, running down my hot skin from the intense love making with my soon to be husband. I was in a world of my own happiness when I saw a new face yet a hint of familiar striked me. With curious movements I approached her quickly grabbing my shawl and wrapping it around my shoulders. Good evening my lady I believe we have met before but I can't figure out where I'm Countess Stanhope.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:11 am

Catherine lay on the grass, staring up into the beautiful night sky. Her eyes twinkled as she looked up at the magnificence of the stars. The stars twinkled with a new splendor, and the sky was black as ebony. The wind blew through the trees and howled ever so loudly. The trees shook in response to the wind's call. She listened as the crickets chirped and sang with delight. Then all of the sudden she heard someone approaching and she quickly stood up.

Good Evening, to you too, my lady! I believe we did in Elizabeth Seymour's wedding.

She said as she started to smooth down her dress. Catherine already knew who countess was, a future wife of Edward Seymour.

Anyway, I'm Catherine Earnshaw.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:22 pm

I jumped slightly as she stood up. From afar you could not tell that she was laying down. The evenings weather had been surprisingly good to us I decided to be nice to her. Yes we did I had no idea that you were still at court I can never keep up with the Seymour family. How have you found court since the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Catherine offered Anne a warm smile.

I like court very much, but I don't think I shall stay long here, since Thomas wishes me to visit his home and get to know his family better.

She replied, as she glanced briefly at flowers that surrounded them.

And what about you, my lady, are you enjoying court life?
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:56 pm

I had not been to Wolfhull, Edward did not wish to take me. He still had the uncertainty that his Farther would swoop in and steal me from him like his first wife.

I have not been their due to the relationship Edward has with his Farther. No doubt I shall know that you will have a lovely time. Autumn is here and you will have a beautiful landscape to look out on

I said trying to reassure her of any doubt she might have.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Catherine figured that much, after the secret Thomas told her she didn't expect his brother to be in good terms with their father.

One day you shall probably go too.

She said in a kind voice, trying to be her friend.

I've no doubt I shall enjoy. I'm more countryside person.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:50 am

I hope so, but Edward is very hard working. We have yet to find time to marry and we have been betrothed for over two years.

I sighed knowing that Catherine and Thomas would marry before I. Marrying into this family you needed friends and it was nice to know that Catherine was extending an hand.

Did you grow up in the countryside then? We grew up in the rougher part of London. My stepmother was not so nice. So I worked hard to prepare myself for court.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Like my Gramma said there is no need to rush. You both all time in the world to marry and have a family of your own.

She said, feigning a smile, trying to cheer her up . Catherine didn't want to rush with weeding, she wanted to start and get along with his family , and when they both ready, they'd marry.

Yes... And I've a very fond memories of it.

She replied, remembering some of those times.

It must have been hard to have such life. But it made you stronger. I suppose you'd not get so far if it wasn't that part of your life.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:19 am

I have a certain way of letting people see the real me. I only use it when we go to court gatherings. It gives me some kind of confidence.

I explained so that maybe Catherine would understand why I acted like a snob sometimes.

I am glad that Thomas has met a very kind girl such as yourself Catherine. You have been nothing but pleasant in my company. It makes it easier for us to be start a friendship.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 12:02 am

It certainly does seem so. Don't think I'm judging, I think everyone should have something to help him to survive this place.

Catherine  wanted to let Anne know that she didn't think of her to be a snob, just a lady who pretend to be cold so that she could survive here.

I'm glad we've met and wouldn't like anything more than to be friends with you.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight lake   Moonlight lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight lake
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next